PDA

View Full Version : Enter The Matrix

Dreakon
06-01-2003, 10:28 PM
Anyone know a good place where I can just download the CD4 fix so I dont have to download and install Emule or whatever? Please I really need it to finish the installation of ETM!

Thanks in advance!

Dreakon
06-01-2003, 11:15 PM
Please, I really need the fix for the 4th CD in order to install it, and the only download I have found doesnt work. If anyone has the CD4 fix for Enter the Matrix PLEASE upload it somewhere and let me download it, PLEASE!

EDIT: In the one post, I tried the Sig2Dat download but it stayed on searching for a long time! I dont have a whole lot more time on the PC today, please if anyone has it, let me download it PLEASE! I dont mean to sound impatient but I dont have too much time left today :(

scaff29@kazaA
06-05-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Dreakon@1 June 2003 - 23:15
Please, I really need the fix for the 4th CD in order to install it, and the only download I have found doesnt work. If anyone has the CD4 fix for Enter the Matrix PLEASE upload it somewhere and let me download it, PLEASE!

EDIT: In the one post, I tried the Sig2Dat download but it stayed on searching for a long time! I dont have a whole lot more time on the PC today, please if anyone has it, let me download it PLEASE! I dont mean to sound impatient but I dont have too much time left today :(
ive got it
how do i go about it as im new to all of this !!! :)