PDA

View Full Version : be careful when trading 4 swedvdr accts

NYGiants
04-10-2007, 01:21 PM
yes be careful when trading 4 swedvdr accts, if possible get an invite. it seems it is very easy 4 someone to request there acct back in swedvdr irc meaning the person u get swedvdr from can get it back easy.......this has happened 2 me twice now

marry
04-10-2007, 01:27 PM
yep it happend to me before too.

taba
04-10-2007, 01:41 PM
weired staff
but still my first wanted tracker though
i think it has a fine stuff there

@ letstrade
sorry 4 ur loss m8

Sentient
04-10-2007, 07:48 PM
You should be careful when trading 4 accounts at any site :P

Yea, their staff is surprisingly lenient on trading. I've even heard of them helping enforce deals.

Xaeron
05-18-2007, 10:34 AM
I got my own experience of this today.

One member of FST screwed me. He gave me an account with 160GB buffer a few weeks back. I buffered it even more and used my bonus points wisely to remove excessive download amounts. Today he has gotten his account back by talking to a mod.

I will tell exact information about the thief later today if he doesn't respond to me.

He seemed to be reputable and trustable user, but that means nothing I guess.

EDIT: It seems that the FST user who gave me the account, wasn't the traitor after all. It was the guy before him who was the original registerer of the account. So I was the third user of the account.

taba
05-18-2007, 11:29 AM

One member of FST screwed me. He gave me an account with 160GB buffer a few weeks back. I buffered it even more and used my bonus points wisely to remove excessive download amounts. Today he has gotten his account back by talking to a mod.

I will tell exact information about the thief later today if he doesn't respond to me.

EDIT: It seems that the FST user who gave me the account, wasn't the traitor after all. It was the guy before him who was the original registerer of the account. So I was the third user of the account.

and wat happened then u got it back???

JA
05-18-2007, 11:59 AM
yes be careful when trading 4 swedvdr accts, if possible get an invite. it seems it is very easy 4 someone to request there acct back in swedvdr irc meaning the person u get swedvdr from can get it back easy.......this has happened 2 me twice now
Ironic..and your a member of BBC..

taba
05-18-2007, 12:06 PM

this is a very old post man b4 he ends his trading career and get in bcc

redMonster
05-18-2007, 12:08 PM
Ironic..and your a member of BBC..lol BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) :D

NYGiants
05-18-2007, 12:32 PM
please close this thread as it is over a month old. alba u got it all wrong

ps2king
05-18-2007, 12:34 PM
close this thread, instead of warning people, you telling the scammers how they can get stuff back, your putting more people at risk with this thread.

there is always a risk wen trading an account

jaqozo
05-18-2007, 12:37 PM

I still believe that you will learn from your ScT thread that it is better not to trade .

Xaeron
05-18-2007, 01:43 PM
Yup, it's confirmed.

Be really careful when trading SweDVDR accounts. It has now been confirmed that if the original owner of the account goes to swedvdr irc channel, reports the account stolen and tells the email he registered it the account with in the first place (even if the new owner would have changed the email afterwards the trade), he will get the account back and there's nothing the guy who got the account from the trade can do.

I wouldn't trade SweDVDR accounts. Accept only invites, or trade if you are 100% sure the other guy is trustworthy.