PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Win2000 Pro Service Pack 3

Majin
06-02-2003, 10:11 AM
Hi, I`m looking for win2000 where servicepack 3 is already with it!! Best is a iso or a bin! Anybody have it??

balamm
06-02-2003, 10:52 AM
Why would you not just get win2k and install the service pack from microsoft? It's gotta be safer to do that than to install something you don't know what's been done to or added to.
There's lots of clean windows 2000 downloads available.

Majin
06-02-2003, 11:16 AM
because my computer has xp on right now and everytime i try to install 2000 normal a funny error comes up!! And i thoght if i would install it with servicepack 3 with it that won`t happen....

balamm
06-02-2003, 11:25 AM
Are you installing 2000 first and then installing XP from inside 2000? If you do it that way, you get to use the NT boot choice/bootloader and it shouldn't matter what service packs you have or don't have. You could move XP up with PM and install 2000 first on the drive, and then start another XP install from 2000 to repair the existing one.

shn
06-02-2003, 07:07 PM
Well I dont know if this will help, but If your using a cracked version of any type of sofware be it windows o.s. or anything else. Dont look forward to being able to apply any updates or service packs to it because youll always get errors. Ive had office xp for some time that I got off of kazaa, and I cant update it or apply any patches or service packs because its cracked. I downloaded xp pro from kazaa because my cd-r with xp pro on it is getting old and instead of copying it to another I wanted a brand new iso. But all I got with that download was a cracked zip file of xp pro and That wont do me any good because I install from booting from the cd.

And a lot of people out there would love to get the o.s. with all the service packs allready on it because if their on dial up it would take them forever to go to the windows update site and apply all that crap. Even though that doesnt apply to me I would highly recommend that solution for a hardcore dial up lover and user like balamm. :P

balamm
06-02-2003, 09:57 PM
No, you can't update it or apply any patches because you don't know how! Try reading this forum a bit more and you'll learn these tricks, such as " how to do a terminal services mode install" to install Office XP and service packs. Something any good administrator or reasonably skilled user would already understand.

I suspect you really aren't interested though and your only purpose in this thread is once again to insult and flame!!

balamm
06-02-2003, 10:15 PM
And this is where you get service packs from, Not from windows update!

Microsoft download center (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.aspx?displaylang=en)

Download speeds from this link average around 450Kbs and can get as high as 850Kbs instead of the usual 25Kbs to 125Kbs from Windows update

( And No ActiveX shit at MS download center! )

Wolfmight
06-03-2003, 01:50 AM
I downloaded a windows 2000 proffessional CD Image off irc, installed it to a partion useing "Partion Magic 8", then I had to make a Bootmagic partion (Fat32 file system), because all I normally use is NTFS. I was able to get SP1, SP2, and SP3 off the Windows Update for Windows 2000 without any problems. I got my cd-key off http://www.cracks.st

File:Partition Magic 8 Pro FULL BY PILPELON .exe
Length:50795746 Bytes,49605KB
UUHash:=lppi/FWlFa1/oNMuT9XP3FBrZj0=

(u need sig2dat to copy and paste that, or just search for Partion Magic on kazaa..)

Here's a list of Windows 2000 CD Images on IRC (useing packetnews search) (http://www.packetnews.com/search.php?net=all&kw=Windows+2000&t=xdcc&io=1)

balamm
06-03-2003, 03:04 AM
Fosi has partition magic 8 also (google>/kick me to fosi/ pirates cove/ cracking / fosi/ 2, 3, 4)

Are you saying you installed win2k to fat 32? Or you installed only boot magic on fat32?

There's a bunch of administrator disks floating around that don't need a 5x5 key or any activation.
Win2k advanced server for sure you can get volume licenced with no key/no activation. Not sure about Pro though.

lol, I got so many OS disks I forgot about pro! Gotta make a VHD of that one too.

Wolf, any chance you could pull CORPOL.DLL (I think that's it) off your 2K Pro disk and email it to me? I'm not even sure what the file size is?

Edit: Disregard, I found the sucker here>>DLL World (http://dll.yaroslavl.ru/index.php3?lng=&in_char=C)