PDA

View Full Version : Have ScT, want U*-*

AnestesiaGeral
04-12-2007, 08:16 AM
Who's willing to trade a U*-* invite for a ScT invite?

Please, only invites, no accounts.

shock~
04-12-2007, 08:38 AM
uk*t is only "rare" and a level 5 because of its scarce user database don worry about this tracker it's garbage. uk*t shouldnt even remotly be considered a level 5 because of this.... site is trash

saulin
04-12-2007, 08:43 AM
u*** is only "rare" and a level 5 because of its scarse user database don worry about this tracker it's garbage. u*** shouldnt even remotly be considered a level 5 because of this.... site is trash

Thank you. Finally someone that thinks the same way. Rarity means nothing to me. Content is what I care about. Just because it's extremely hard to get into a tracker doesn't mean that it is the best one. I heard that PT and IT are great trackers but I also heard that a lot of the content is not in English so that doesn't really make them top sites if it's only good for a community that understands the language.

AnestesiaGeral
04-12-2007, 08:46 AM
Yap, thanks for the advice but I know that.

But the only trackers that I’m after right now are U*-* and FTN.

I don’t need any others. The good ones I already have. LOL

Few but good...

Moonspell13
04-12-2007, 08:48 AM
u*** is only "rare" and a level 5 because of its scarse user database don worry about this tracker it's garbage. u*** shouldnt even remotly be considered a level 5 because of this.... site is trashThank you. Finally someone that thinks the same way. Rarity means nothing to me. Content is what I care about. Just because it's extremely hard to get into a tracker doesn't mean that it is the best one. I heard that PT and IT are great trackers but I also heard that a lot of the content is not in English so that doesn't really make them top sites if it's only good for a community that understands the language.

Both PT and IT also are average trackers.. PT holds the record for getting it rid about 5 minutes after I got it a month before!! Only 1300+ torrents, some polish ones, that site is only worth for polish people in my opinion, didn't like it at all.. And IT if you're not interested in completely unknown indy music staff is also not worth at all.. About 1000+ torrents if I remember well too.. ;) Just so that you know mate.. Sorry for the off topic..

SkullForce
04-12-2007, 08:53 AM
It is It is very nice to find members here looking for the quality no the rarity. i think this is the right behavior and this is what i want always to say.

V
04-12-2007, 08:58 AM
ScT the top of all
why do u saying that! ScT T.O.P of A.L.L

AnestesiaGeral
04-12-2007, 08:59 AM
This is why I like this forum and won’t leave, everyone has good advices to give.

Really guys, thanks for your care, I really appreciate it and hope to be able to do the same some day. (I’m not being cynic, ok?)

I know the tracker doesn’t worth the effort but even though I would really like to have it.

Now its UK-* next week will be FTN.

Quality I already have, now I’m after rarity.

SkullForce
04-12-2007, 09:00 AM
FTN is the best at all.

AnestesiaGeral
04-12-2007, 09:03 AM
FTN is the best at all.

Well, it depends.

I love BitmeTV for series and Tleech for general stuff.

Scenne no doubt ScT is at the top.

SkullForce
04-12-2007, 09:10 AM
SCT in the top of scenen ?!!!It seems that you never entered FTN...

marry
04-12-2007, 11:24 AM
+1 for sct.i have FTN for long time not that hot!

safa
04-12-2007, 12:36 PM
NO invites at U*T, trading acc is the only way, but there is a high posibility of the account been diasabled as soon as the ip changes ie. different countries or emails changes.

greken24
04-12-2007, 01:21 PM
FTN not that hot???
PT has better pretime and more releases than sct..
FTN is the best torrent site with content pretimes and rarity