PDA

View Full Version : need please free oink

idan2901
04-12-2007, 08:11 PM
i very soory that i post it here but before alot of time someone steal it frome me....
and i just cant bring it back please i really want it.....

if some1 can give me i really thanks him!!!

[email protected]

znik
04-12-2007, 08:24 PM
And why do you really think that someone would give an oink invite to
1)someone who posts his email in public,
2)uses exactly the same name in his email as his nickname here
3) had already a previous account that was traded, blocked for cheating or whatever?

emsee
04-12-2007, 08:26 PM
And why do you really think that someone would give an oink invite to
1)someone who posts his email in public,
2)uses exactly the same name in his email as his nickname here
3) had already a previous account that was traded, blocked for cheating or whatever?

I cant agree with you more :)

idan2901
04-12-2007, 08:28 PM
OK
soory.....

asafisraeli123
04-12-2007, 08:28 PM
except for number 3...don't talk to other members like that do me a favor. maybe he won't get it maybe he will. I would give him mine but I gave mine for free for someone else not long time ago.

btw....if he is a cheater why isn't he banned from FST?

idan...don't mind them

name in use
04-12-2007, 08:29 PM
yep,dude,just ask for invite to that tracker by pm. keep it secretive here cuz mods from that site are watching.

znik
04-12-2007, 08:35 PM
asafisraeli123 next time you will like to play it "compassionate" do it by offering your invite and not by saying "if I had an invite I would give it to you pal..."
I could easily say "if I had a 5rated invite I would give it to you idan!..."

I am trying to protect idan....

And the reason that someone stole his account seems rediculous...
He may have been cheated trying to trade his oink account but I cannot beleive that a hacker cracked his passwd...

asafisraeli123
04-12-2007, 08:37 PM
ask snakesman901 if I gave it or not.

Skiz
04-12-2007, 08:40 PM
Don't settle your personal vendettas here.

If you want to discuss it, do it via PM.

emsee
04-12-2007, 08:41 PM
he cant pm me i blocked him :D

Skiz
04-12-2007, 08:42 PM

I wasn't referring to you.

emsee
04-12-2007, 08:44 PM

I wasn't referring to you.

but I was referring me :)

asafisraeli123
04-12-2007, 08:50 PM
why would I pm you nub? k out of topic. if you wanna say something than who cares.
back to topic.

emsee
04-12-2007, 08:51 PM
to beg some more for the cs acc

supper
04-12-2007, 08:54 PM
asafisraeli123 next time you will like to play it "compassionate" do it by offering your invite and not by saying "if I had an invite I would give it to you pal..."
I could easily say "if I had a 5rated invite I would give it to you idan!..."

I am trying to protect idan....

And the reason that someone stole his account seems rediculous...
He may have been cheated trying to trade his oink account but I cannot beleive that a hacker cracked his passwd...by the way znik u stolen his onik ihave many proofs for that so give him his accounts or iwill start to copy and past and ihave so interasting links u dont love me to show it in here so be wise give him his onik:cool:

amzin
04-12-2007, 08:56 PM
guys help the guy if you gonna give him what he want then give him if you don't ...... stop fighting in his thread :lol::lol:

by the way znik u stolen his onik ihave many proofs for that so give him his accounts or iwill start to copy and past and ihave so interasting links u dont love me to show it in here so be wise give him his onik:cool:

great job do it ... let this game begin :)

supper
04-12-2007, 08:59 PM
guys help the guy if you gonna give him what he want then give him if you don't ...... stop fighting in his thread :lol::lol:
its not fighting iam just clear something in this forum to every one have to take care when he make deal with any one this guy he stolen many accounts on ther forum and idont know if ican say the name of this forum and u can ask the admin of that site znik is a scammer so every body take care

znik
04-12-2007, 09:07 PM
by the way znik u stolen his onik ihave many proofs for that so give him his accounts or iwill start to copy and past and ihave so interasting links u dont love me to show it in here so be wise give him his onik:cool:

Why don't you do it right away? :huh:
Because if you don't do that I'll ask the mods to ban you for accusing me for no reason at all...

amzin
04-12-2007, 09:08 PM
its not fighting iam just clear something in this forum to every one have to take care when he make deal with any one this guy he stolen many accounts on ther forum and idont know if ican say the name of this forum and u can ask the admin of that site znik is a scammer so every body take care

this should be your first post man thank god no one give him the invite :rolleyes:

supper
04-12-2007, 09:11 PM

Why don't you do it right away? :huh:
Because if you don't do that I'll ask the mods to ban you for accusing me for no reason at all...well any one before have to trade with u have to ask in TP about who is znik first so idont need to make any mess here

znik
04-12-2007, 09:19 PM
You have already made your mess my friend supper...
Read the whole thread in TP before you jump into conclusions...
http://forums.torrentportal.com/ftopic28445.html

Do you use the same nickname in TP? I personally don't!
Have I cheated anyone here? NO
Has the fake znik in TP got a Greek IP as I do? NO

Sorry for the offtopic but I am fed up with this fake znik story...
You can also read this:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-another-ftwr-spy-busted-170486
He hasn't abused only my honorable name in FST but a lot of other FST members' as well...
You should watch your mouth before saying something against someone you don't know...
Any other proofs supper? :rolleyes:

amzin
04-12-2007, 09:35 PM
[quote=znik;1909549]don't cry you f*cking muslim!i actually thought you're religion didn't allow that[/qoute]

if you know that his religion didn't allow that why you insulted him on his religion i don't care if you insulted him or not but Islam didn't allow that at all so be decent man and don't even say any word about Islam :angry:

znik
04-12-2007, 09:42 PM
amzin I use the username "trackerakias" in TorrentPortal and not znik...

How many time will I have to give proofs that I am not that scammer? :frusty:
I myself asked the mods to ban the fake "znik" in torrentportal...
I login from a greek IP and the scammer doesn't....

amzin
04-12-2007, 09:45 PM
amzin I use the username "trackerakias" in TorrentPortal and not znik...

How many time will I have to give proofs that I am not that scammer? :frusty:
I myself asked the mods to ban the fake "znik" in torrentportal...
I login from a greek IP and the scammer doesn't....

sorry dude i realy didn't get it till now but do me a favour if you know him you let me know no one wants his religion to be insulted ........right ?

supper
04-12-2007, 09:47 PM
You have already made your mess my friend supper...
Read the whole thread in TP before you jump into conclusions...
http://forums.torrentportal.com/ftopic28445.html

Do you use the same nickname in TP? I personally don't!
Have I cheated anyone here? NO
Has the fake znik in TP got a Greek IP as I do? NO

Sorry for the offtopic but I am fed up with this fake znik story...
You can also read this:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-another-ftwr-spy-busted-170486
He hasn't abused only my honorable name in FST but a lot of other FST members' as well...
You should watch your mouth before saying something against someone you don't know...
Any other proofs supper? :rolleyes:u proofed what iwanted to say no more why pm me asking me to apologize to u for what are u dreaming isaid the truth and idont care about what will happen idont wanna any body here get scammed from u agien so u know what are gonna to do

znik
04-12-2007, 09:49 PM
I would never insult anyone's religion amzin.
I am one of the oldest members here and have never cheated anyone.
That cheater logged in Torrentportal a few days ago abusing my name as well as other FST members'
Phusion/znik/Torrents4U/marksman/ shinXtq/ th0r/g0ku/taba/taba4 were only some of his names..

Is the FST member taba also a cheater? NO

Beleive whatever you want supper... I wouldn't care less...
I asked for your apology because you flammed my name with no proofs... You would have done the same...

amzin
04-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Mods We Need Your Help :O

That cheater logged in Torrentportal a few days ago abusing my name as well as other FST members'
Phusion/znik/Torrents4U/marksman/ shinXtq/ th0r/g0ku/taba/taba4 were only some of his names..

Ok to solve that problem send PM to the mod ask him to change your user name here and we can start a clean cheat with the new user name ;)

supper
04-12-2007, 09:54 PM

Beleive whatever you want supper... I wouldn't care less...
let me ask u something znik why specialy dan u answerd him in that way and u was the first pearson u answerd u stolen his account on onik iknow that very well and u said it to me before