PDA

View Full Version : i have some questions

GINZY
04-13-2007, 01:35 AM
Now i have accs of some tracker.With only 1 PC i can't download all things i need and seed them all.
1.Assume that i have 1 PC at home, 1 at office and 1 at my girlfriend's home.Do they allow me to use 1 acc at 3 different PC to download and upload torrent ?It sounds like i share my acc right ?
i use utorrent and i love the webui . I can stay home and control, add new torrent to the utorrent at my office and girlfriend 's house.
Will they count the ratio on my ratio when i do like this ?
IF i and my friends log in at the same time and download torrent, will i be banned ?

the_e_male
04-13-2007, 01:44 AM
1.Assume that i have 1 PC at home, 1 at office and 1 at my girlfriend's home.Do they allow me to use 1 acc at 3 different PC to download and upload torrent ?It sounds like i share my acc right ?
Depends on the tracker. Some will allow you to seed from multiple locations on the same torrent, some only on different torrents. Some trackers will only let you seed on the IP on which you last logged in. Check each site's Rules and FAQ.

i use utorrent and i love the webui . I can stay home and control, add new torrent to the utorrent at my office and girlfriend 's house.
Will they count the ratio on my ratio when i do like this ?
Yes.

IF i and my friends log in at the same time and download torrent, will i be banned ?
Again, you'll need to check with each site. Read their rules. If you're not sure, ask a staff member at these sites.

GINZY
04-13-2007, 01:56 AM
thanks the_e_male for ur reply.

i have another question.My friend has some servers,he use torrentflux so does the speed of torrent download and upload depend on his server speed ? After finish his torrent , he use Internet download manager to leech from his server with high speed . Is it similar to Seedbox ?

DVito
04-13-2007, 02:25 AM
yes, thats pretty much a seedbox