PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help With Integrade! Quick!

conspheretrix
06-02-2003, 07:57 PM
First of all my school uses Novell for passwords and logging in. I used this program that records key stroke. And I installed it on her computer, I got the log file off her computer and I got her password. I got into her name, but I have a major problem. I have no fucking clue how integrade works. All right I know people say its easy to use. You find the class then the period number and then you just find your name, and click, hit backspace, and then type in the number u desire, but THE FUCKING PROBLEM IS THAT I CANT GET TO MY FUCKING CLASS. I DONT KNOW HOW!!! SOMEONE HELP!!! I'm depending on this grade to change, otherwise my parents kill me. no internet. no tv. no ps2. no friends. no movies. I'm going to be a fucking bored fucker. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

conspheretrix
06-02-2003, 09:37 PM
ASS HOLES FUCKING REPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buffalo
06-03-2003, 01:22 AM
Wow you are one frustrated little dude, With some bad attitude!!!
Silly question, And this is your answer, I would if i could, but i can't.

What you are attempting is so wrong, if you bluff your life now what's your future dude.
Be safe Be sure Be well.
Barry

Schuler
06-03-2003, 01:30 AM
Stop trying to cheat and you'll never need to know how to use it!

stoi
06-03-2003, 01:41 AM
maybe you shouldnt have spent so much time on the internet, watching tv, playing on your ps2, hanging out with mates and watching movies, and maybe then you wouldnt need to cheat. also i havnt got a clue what you are talking about but if i did i wouldnt tell you after your second post. grow up, do some work and then your parents might acctually be proud of you instead of grounding the little shit that you are, id ban you from the above for life if i caught you cheating like that :D

llamastad
06-03-2003, 01:51 AM
What a tool. You should have studied during the year instead of being a slacker. Retard. I wont help you at all. Fail and learn from your mistakes.

Kevhead2
06-03-2003, 03:36 AM
Comon,,,, if it were not for guys like this where would our future Enron executives come from.

conspheretrix
06-03-2003, 03:44 AM
god damnit, i'm sorry. I'm not failing i'm getting a C, but i want a B. Thanx for ur advice. I'll earn the grades.