PDA

View Full Version : Little Q about TL

silvi
04-14-2007, 11:04 AM
Can you get bannad for Hit and Run there?
thanks

jaqozo
04-14-2007, 11:15 AM
the faq says : "yes, you can" . seems to be on new torrents only .

I received a warning for Hit 'n Run. What is this?

We expect from every user (power user or not) to help newly added torrents to reach a good seeding/leeching ratio quickly in order to help the torrent during the first hours of its "life".

That means that we expect from every member, to seed the torrents that have been added during the last 24 hours to a minimum of 0.4 torrent ratio. If you close your client before you reach a torrent ratio of 0.4 or if you havent reached it (in case of slow upload connections) and close your client before seeding it for the first 24 hours, you will result in getting a automated warning by the System. As soon as you get the warning, you will have the chance to remove it, by correcting your mistake and seeding the torrent to a minimum of 0.4. If you do this in the next 60 hours, your warning will be removed completely.

In case you receive 5 warnings without reseeding your torrents to remove them, your account is automatically banned by the system.

Fibo
04-14-2007, 11:40 AM
I think you will be warned for HnR on almost any private tracker.

jaqozo
04-14-2007, 11:44 AM
I think you will be warned for HnR on almost any private tracker.

not on TB, FL, OiNK, swebits , swedvdr, piratebits etc , and I think also not on the bitme , pisexy and polishtracker

silvi
ok thanks

jaqozo
edit

necromantic
04-15-2007, 02:49 PM
not on TB, FL, OiNK, swebits , swedvdr, piratebits etc , and I think also not on the bitme , pisexy and polishtracker

You can add BitmeTV to that list