PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods 2003 And Ghost Recon

p_funk
06-02-2003, 08:20 PM
One of my friends that I work with recently gave me Tiger Woods 2003 and Ghost Recon Gold Edition to burn, I then had a post in here asking how to burn protected games. I was told to use clone cd so I did, and I made copies of these games. But now after I install both games and try to play them I cannot. What happens is when I click on the exe it will come up like it is trying to boot up but then it will sit there for about 30 sec., and then a window will pop up saying: GhostRecon.exe has enountered a problemand needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
I was wondering if anyone knew what the problem could be, did I not copy these games right, or is there some kind of setting I could change. Thanks for any help. I do not know if you need this info or not but I am running WinXP Pro Corp. :beerchug:

Kevhead2
06-02-2003, 08:50 PM
If your using CloneCD you need to use Clony with it. Clony will find the protection on the CD and set you CloneCD settings properly.

Or go to gamecopyworld.com , find the protection on your games by going to the No CD crack section.

Use Alcohol 120% , go into burning options and set the protection you want to use

p_funk
06-02-2003, 08:58 PM
So pretty much you are saying that I copied them wrong and need to burn them again. Well that sucks, I guess I have about five or six new coasters to use for the coffee table. So I guess i will try to borrow them again and start all over. :beerchug:

volskid2002
06-02-2003, 10:10 PM
yea, you copied them wrong, tell me what kind of burner you have so i can tell you how to correctly copy themgo here to see how to do it (http://www.sj.xstreamhost.com/forum) then go under general

p_funk
06-02-2003, 10:26 PM
I will do that, but I am at work right now so I will do it when I go home for lunch. So I have to use Clonny xxl along with clone cd right. :beerchug:

p_funk
06-02-2003, 10:28 PM
I will do that, but I am at work right now so I will do it when I go home for lunch. So I have to use Clonny xxl along with clone cd right. :beerchug:

p_funk
06-02-2003, 10:45 PM
Sorry I did not mean to post that twice.

Kevhead2
06-03-2003, 03:02 AM
If you cant find any english versions of clony, gamecopyworld.com has links to it

p_funk
06-03-2003, 05:10 AM
I will go there and download it. Thanks. :beerchug: