PDA

View Full Version : Help in OiNK

Thatsgreat
04-14-2007, 08:37 PM
Hi, I got my account disabled in OiNK cuz they said I was logging in from many different countries all over the world. I got the account here by trading and I must say that they suck in helping people. I got banned from the channel for asking if I could get my account back. Why do they care if I log in from differnet countries or not. I had a good ratio and diden't have a warning.

aryan1
04-14-2007, 08:39 PM
u wont get it back so there is no meaning in askin for help

Thatsgreat
04-14-2007, 08:46 PM
Well that sucks.

hungdob
04-14-2007, 09:09 PM
maybe they got the fact that u traded it? ;)

thewizeard
04-15-2007, 09:15 AM
Hi, I got my account disabled in OiNK cuz they said I was logging in from many different countries all over the world. I got the account here by trading and I must say that they suck in helping people. I got banned from the channel for asking if I could get my account back. Why do they care if I log in from differnet countries or not. I had a good ratio and diden't have a warning.

The trading of Pisexy, Oink power+ accounts and a few other desirabilities is being carefully monitored on this forum. There is a mole. My advice, is a password locked forum! Or don't trade them. Which of course is better. :cool:

TorrenTy
04-15-2007, 09:46 AM

The trading of Pisexy, Oink power+ accounts and a few other desirabilities is being carefully monitored on this forum. There is a mole. My advice, is a password locked forum! Or don't trade them. Which of course is better. :cool:

I fully agree with you . Oink mustn't trade on forum so publicly .

thewizeard
04-16-2007, 03:56 AM

I fully agree with you . Oink mustn't trade on forum so publicly .

There you go, proves I don't dislike all BitTorrent users. I like you! :D

nb. now if you would only fully agree with me about Klite 2.4.3++ being the greatest, we will get along fine!

PooBar
04-16-2007, 04:09 AM
Oink power+ accounts and a few other desirabilities is being carefully monitored on this forum. There is a mole.

hope i manage to find them.basturds..lost all my invites for ever..

Dr. Lecter
04-16-2007, 06:50 AM
nb. now if you would only fully agree with me about Klite 2.4.3++ being the greatest, we will get along fine!
Why r u talking about kazza in the bitTorrent section ? :D :lol: