PDA

View Full Version : HPJ Torrents

hanginlow72
04-15-2007, 07:30 PM
This was posted in oink yesterday i read it and was very interested. I was wondering if anyone at FST knew about this site. Any info about the site would be great.

Is it a myth, do they get new members? I have a friend who says he is a member and has access to a crazy amount of unreleased movies/tv/music/apps it blows my mind how he gets them and he says they are all from hpj. I did some googling and there is almost nothing out there about the tracker. I asked him for an invite and he said they don't have an invite system. He said he was asked to join because he was a member of something awful way back when they were a tracker. Hmmm he gave me the url hpj.cc and it is an image upload, nothing in the source, but when he goes there its a open world of downloading. Do any of you know anything about this tracker, is it the diamond in the ruff of torrent trackers. Because i thought OiNK was the king of all. I guess there is a more exclusive and maybe bigger tracker. Any info/legends/anything would be great.

Ne'tu
04-15-2007, 07:33 PM
Yes, there are some topics around.

josephs911
04-15-2007, 07:34 PM
no invites / accounts round these parts

jaqozo
04-15-2007, 07:35 PM
my image was uploaded succesfully :D

RainRoofer
04-15-2007, 07:39 PM
There are few topics about it. search

r4cc00n
04-15-2007, 07:56 PM
you can only get access to hpj if you've had a somethingawful account registered before 2001

007™
04-15-2007, 07:58 PM
something awfuls bittorrent barnyards :

where da moviez at? WDMA

lol search it all ;)

RainRoofer
04-15-2007, 08:16 PM
you can only get access to hpj if you've had a somethingawful account registered before 2001
maybe I can trade for some acc :lol:

Patriot foreve
04-16-2007, 07:56 PM
it's impossible to get in i think ,i tried and offered alot of trackers but i guess it's too difficult :(

Shalafi
04-16-2007, 08:00 PM
u even pay 10 dollars to signup to somethingawful :)

i cant think about hpj :D

iraverde
04-16-2007, 09:30 PM
HPJ what this tracker ? Url ?

hanginlow72
04-17-2007, 01:01 AM

http://hpj.cc/Login.html

iraverde
04-17-2007, 02:31 AM

http://hpj.cc/Login.html

It is general or one kind files( music, games, xvid ....) ?

popopot
04-17-2007, 09:35 AM
What could they possibly have that you kind find on another tracker?:idunno:

They might be exclusive:snooty: and the closest thing a bittorrent site will get to being a topsite, but they will eventually die out if they don't accept new members. Stop worrying about hpj, geshtai, etc., there are other - better - things in life!

I don't see what all the fuss is about....

redMonster
04-17-2007, 10:27 AM
What could they possibly have that you kind find on another tracker?:idunno:

They might be exclusive:snooty: and the closest thing a bittorrent site will get to being a topsite, but they will eventually die out if they don't accept new members. Stop worrying about hpj, geshtai, etc., there other - better - things in life!

I don't see what all the fuss is about....I really agree with you. I think that such closed sites are killing the spirit of P2P.

RainRoofer
04-17-2007, 11:53 AM
Why do you think so ? They want to be closed community and you don't have do have anything with them at all.

meelad
04-18-2007, 03:43 AM
I think HPJ is being overhyped. I may be wrong, but most private trackers have the same content.

funfact
04-10-2009, 08:55 PM
hello there,

ive just found this thread about hpj.
as the old url ((www.)hpj.cc) is gone, does anyone know the new one?

any more infos about hpj and what they do are highly awaited... :D

pro267
04-10-2009, 10:15 PM
I've heard a rumor from a very well informed person, that the guys at hpj.cc are actually the ones who started the TTC experiment. Apparently they had a huge squabble and most of the staffers withdrew and started the new initiative, while a couple stayed with the old ship when it sank. There's some more to this story but I guess you'll have to find it out for yourself ;)

dvdasacd
04-11-2009, 05:54 PM
I've heard a rumor from a very well informed person, that the guys at hpj.cc are actually the ones who started the TTC experiment. Apparently they had a huge squabble and most of the staffers withdrew and started the new initiative, while a couple stayed with the old ship when it sank. There's some more to this story but I guess you'll have to find it out for yourself ;)
Ah, the intrigue...

NippleCake
04-11-2009, 07:51 PM
In before the epic descussion.

Funkin'
04-12-2009, 08:03 AM
Ah, the intrigue...

Eh, I'm sure it's like any other tracker. I don't know what type of content the site offers, but just about every niche has been filled by now. And who really needs another 0day/general tracker?

Detale
04-12-2009, 08:15 AM
My understanding is that 2 staff members were kicked out, not that they left. I've even heard rumors of a tracker like front end in the works

Also the ship didn't sink it turned into a submarine.
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9616/deltasub3983796.jpg

becomehokage
04-12-2009, 12:16 PM
Their new adress is alr****.be and i assume that theyre using a fake wordpress page.

Btw theres no such thing as TTC.At least not as a tracker...

Bone.W.Machine
04-12-2009, 07:10 PM
Also the ship didn't sink it turned into a submarine.
You're right. They just changed their url once again.

And to those who wonder what kind of tracker it is: it's just another 0day tracker.
There are hardly any scene releases, mostly just avi files like Batman_Begins_2005.avi and crap like that.

If you're looking for a tracker to fileshare on, this place is not for you. (few torrents and 0-2 seeders on each of them.)

If you're looking for a nice community or a place to hang out on, this place is not for you either as their staff brings evil to a totally new level. Bitmetv's staff are angels in comparison to them. Also their members are even worser than the Lounge Lizards on this board, and no wonder, 90% of HPJ's members are from SA. (which is not a friendly place.) :lol:

If you still want to join this tracker, then I advice you to sign up on SA. (somethingawful)
Try to get in touch with the older members, and if you're lucky enough they might be willing to trade their account. (just make sure your offer is good!) :)

04-23-2009, 12:38 PM
so waht's the Url of SA(Super Assholes)?
could you write the url of hpj in some case that do't be filter!!!

CaptanAmerica
04-23-2009, 01:26 PM
archaeologists ftw

NinjaX
04-23-2009, 02:57 PM
so waht's the Url of SA(Super Assholes)?
could you write the url of hpj in some case that do't be filter!!!

SA: http://www.somethingawful.com
HPJ new url you'll have to find for yourself :)

04-23-2009, 04:11 PM
archaeologists ftw

Hmmmm