PDA

View Full Version : Best Tech Online Deals!

I.am
06-03-2003, 02:17 AM
I didn't know the best place to post this, so I am posting it in here.

Two weeks back, one of my friends suggested me two websites for finding software/hardware (almost everything), deals and they have worked out great for me. I check them daily and if i find anything interesting I try to buy it asap. They generally list discount coupons, company and/or any manufacturing rebates that are being offered, and not many people would know about it unless they follow all the websites everyday which is not possible.

Here are those two websites and wondering if there are any other such good places to find deals.
Keep this thread going with the best online deals websites!!!

TechDeals (http://www.techdeals.net)
Tech Bargains (http://www.techbargains.net)

I.am
06-03-2003, 02:41 AM
I see a little similar "Computer Resources" pinned in hardware. That was helpful as well.
However, unlike the company site itself, the two websites listed above give all deals about all companies that are offering discounts/rebates etc. at best prices. Definetly, those too are very handy. This is why I was wondering If anyone knew a forum or a website, where techies would post the cheapest deals and discuss about it.
Thanks much! :)

Buffalo
06-03-2003, 10:17 AM
UK and now USA, take a look at ebuyer.com, I have got all my goodies from them, excellent service, fantastic offers & blow out deals.
10/10 for there service.
Barry :D

crazy_billy_bats
06-03-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@3 June 2003 - 10:17
UK and now USA, take a look at ebuyer.com, I have got all my goodies from them, excellent service, fantastic offers & blow out deals.
10/10 for there service.
Barry :D
i was gonna say them...
but the bastards only do free shipment to mainland UK.... :(
u have to spend over like 100 notes for free delivery!

dabs.com is good for cheap components

I.am
06-03-2003, 08:14 PM
The best things about Tech Deals above are that they are not actually the company that sells it. Techies who come across the deals they keep it updated so seems like no bias at all. Ranging from Computer hardware,software to anything and everything, they have coupons rebates in there for all.

Ebuyer.com looks good too!