thanks for your help

Skiz
04-16-2007, 08:45 PM
what is this site about ?
i am a member ,but i can not figure it out

thanks for your help

Not bittorrent material - Moved.

It's for downloading web templates.

Go to downloads > templates > pick a series to view.

When you find a template you like, click "read more" and then you can download it.

All templates come with PSDs.

mido
04-16-2007, 09:09 PM
thanks

dano24
04-16-2007, 09:37 PM
no its a tracker lol.. thats where i payed for my tracker..

hes realesed the TSv3.4 now and it looks great...

he sells you the template (theme) and you get the source code (tracker with mybb forum) for free..

just go to browse and download the tsv1.9 that one is free...

Skiz
04-17-2007, 02:38 AM

he sells you the template (theme) and you get the source code (tracker with mybb forum) for free..

So it is. I'm just used to everyone requesting templateshares.org I guess, which is of course free templates.

Barbarossa
04-17-2007, 08:28 AM

So it is. I'm just used to everyone requesting templateshares.org I guess, which is of course free templates.

Thought I'd move it back to bittorrent then, if that's OK :whistling

mido
04-17-2007, 11:39 AM

thanks

Jaits
04-17-2007, 07:50 PM
u should delete this thread tbh... the dude is selling open source software and other ppls work without giving any credits to the authors........ ur just making his site have more traffic

+ the design isnt even his.. so ur paying for the design doesnt make sense when u can d/l it for free from a free template site and the whole script is basically mods taken out of tbdev + mybb which is also obviously open source :P ....

any tracker owner that needs to use that source shouldnt be running a tracker in the first place...

pirating commercial shit is fine by me, but taking other ppls work and making $ out of it (especially if its open source) and exploiting naive little ppl is not though... these kind of shit will destroy the open source communities and we 'll get back to the commercial software era with closed sources and huge amounts of $ for buggy software...