PDA

View Full Version : Please Read

Backthatassup
04-17-2007, 12:59 AM
PM me what it will take to get invites to the following sites: Exigo, Trance Traffic, Sct, Ftn and Thors land

Niteghost
04-17-2007, 01:18 AM
PM me what it will take to get invites to the following sites: Exigo, Trance Traffic, Sct, Ftn and Thors land

Asking for all the "goodies" except , Thorland, U better have a lot of LVL 4 and LVL 4.5 PU accounts, that's for sure or wait for some "giveaway"

JA
04-17-2007, 01:22 AM
$$$$

Backthatassup
04-17-2007, 01:29 AM
$$$$

Thats against every trackers rules, even lowly demonoid says now when I go to invite ppl "Don't sell your invites".Invites weren't put in place to barter, this whole thing is messed up.

JA
04-17-2007, 01:39 AM
$$$$

Thats against every trackers rules, even lowly demonoid says now when I go to invite ppl "Don't sell your invites".Invites weren't put in place to barter, this whole thing is messed up.
I was kidding. If you really want ScT you can go buy an invite for 20 euro though. The rest you have to work your way up :) Buffer level 2-2.5 trackers, trade for level 3-3.5. Then buffer PU/V.I.P level 3-3.5 trackers for level 4-4.5 trackers. Buffer them and then you get level 5 :D.

Backthatassup
04-17-2007, 01:53 AM
You shouldn't be "forced" to donate to trackers, you should if you can do it because you like the content they offer.
-Thread Closed-