PDA

View Full Version : Oink Invite Needed

superfuzzy
04-17-2007, 09:54 PM
Please PM an OINK invite. I have nothing to offer, but do have a 4.0 ratio on Demonoid, (but no Demonoid invites yet).

Thanks!

roccofor
04-17-2007, 09:56 PM
man no one give free oink here.
because oink staff is assh***.
you will signup stmusic and filemp3 for now.

Bucktoof
04-17-2007, 11:04 PM
Some people are really nice here and give out some invites for free, but they require screenshots from different trackers. I lost my oink invite privileges because of a cheater, sorry :(

Get on stmusic and filemp3, and build ratios there, then come back and show them :)

RTFM
04-17-2007, 11:15 PM

That's not true at all, I got an Oink invite for free here. If you can prove that your a trustworthy member with good ratios, you may be able to get one.

Ratzy Rox
04-17-2007, 11:29 PM

Seconded, thats not true at all. I managed to invite 7 people from here for free before finally ending up with a cheater and getting my invites removed.

superfuzzy
04-18-2007, 12:39 AM
I belong to stmusic but could not find what I was looking for there. I'll check out filemp3.
Is a screenshot of ratio from Demonoid useful?

(Thanks and if you have an OINK! invite please post send it my way. I only need one:D)

Some people are really nice here and give out some invites for free, but they require screenshots from different trackers. I lost my oink invite privileges because of a cheater, sorry :(

Get on stmusic and filemp3, and build ratios there, then come back and show them :)