PDA

View Full Version : I Have Oink Invite I need...

spenz
04-18-2007, 11:16 AM
Hi guys i have oink invite and would like to trade it for one of the following:
1.HDbits
2.BitmeTV
3. Ixigo
4. and you can offer anything besides revolutiontt,torrentbytes,torrentleech,torrent damage,demonoid,TVjunkies,asiandvdclub,bitme,pedro's bt music,bitsoup,bithdtv,acid lounge, etc.. I already have these torrents so i take no interest with them anymore. Thank you for your time.

spenz
04-18-2007, 06:50 PM
sent you pm aryan1. thanks

Xtremist
04-18-2007, 06:54 PM
Bitme? for oink

spenz
04-18-2007, 08:41 PM
[alreayd have hdbits so offers for this is close already. thanks for the feedback

bigimot
04-18-2007, 09:16 PM
sorry pal, but bitmetv/exigo worth much more than oink. maybe try to buffer your oink, you'll have better chance. hdbits.org is good deal, but the invite system closed till they delete some accounts. so.. :rolleyes:

spenz
04-18-2007, 09:51 PM
sorry pal, but bitmetv/exigo worth much more than oink. maybe try to buffer your oink, you'll have better chance. hdbits.org is good deal, but the invite system closed till they delete some accounts. so.. :rolleyes:

thanks for the advise, i've already got hdbits account already as stated. i don't think everyone thinks the same way you do, some people don't weigh everything specially if in rush. maybe this bitmetv is too good for you but to others specially in dire need of particular tracker they would just treat this just the same way as other torrent trackers they have. timing is everything.

thanks for the trade charsi

thanks fr the swebits offer lafur.