PDA

View Full Version : Deleting Movies

blue9
06-05-2003, 08:59 PM
G'day, Is it that Movie files are too large to put in the recycle bin or is there a special way to get rid of them and if any one knows, How is it I can delete any thing at all apart from Movie files ????

Cheers for your Help!!!!! ;)

thory
06-05-2003, 09:01 PM
You can delete them straight off kazaa. Just right click delete, just make sure no one is downloading it, otherwise it wont delete.

blue9
06-05-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by thory@5 June 2003 - 21:01
You can delete them straight off kazaa. Just right click delete, just make sure no one is downloading it, otherwise it wont delete.
Great deleted in Kazza but still in shared folder any Ideas ?? Cheers :lol:

kylman5000
06-05-2003, 09:11 PM
Yah, i bet you are on Windows, so what you got to do is when you go to delete, press and hold shift. That forces a real delete.

Shift and Delete together

Or...

Right click on recycle bin and click properties. I'm not sure what it is on each version, but there should be a Global, or mainly some bar that can slide. More that more to the right, if you would like to store your deleted movies in your recycle bin.

blue9
06-05-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by kylman5000@5 June 2003 - 21:11
Yah, i bet you are on Windows, so what you got to do is when you go to delete, press and hold shift. That forces a real delete.

Shift and Delete together

Or...

Right click on recycle bin and click properties. I'm not sure what it is on each version, but there should be a Global, or mainly some bar that can slide. More that more to the right, if you would like to store your deleted movies in your recycle bin.
Yep a Gooden cheers for your help