PDA

View Full Version : ANY ScT mods here? Help!!SCAM

yoyogi4
05-03-2007, 10:40 PM
pm me I got scammed and someone is using my acc, I'd rather get it removed than have someone F it up.

JA
05-03-2007, 10:41 PM
How exactly did you get scammed since erm, you need to CONFIRM the email change on your old email? Anyhow, if you got scammed here, make a report, and we'll get onto it.

yoyogi4
05-03-2007, 10:46 PM
Don't post information like this in public, make a report, and we will deal with it.

Thanks.

//J.A

sorry i'm so frustrated right now!!:cry::cry::cry:

yoyogi4
05-04-2007, 01:10 AM
I'll never ever trade or do something out of good will EVER again!!! $70 down the drain in 48hrs.

JA
05-04-2007, 01:13 AM
Trade @ FST with a middleman, less chance of getting scammed.

yoyogi4
05-04-2007, 01:15 AM
I wonder if the guy got caught though???:angry:

iStix
05-04-2007, 02:13 AM
$70 down the drain in 48hrs. What do you mean by that?

direstraits
05-04-2007, 02:13 AM
tell me, so you mean your account was hacked, or were you scammed during a trade ?

yoyogi4
05-04-2007, 02:18 AM
i was scammed but it doesn't matter anymore, I just hope he gets caught through his IP and gets disabled from every tracker he ever set his dirty little paws on,

$70 down the drain in 48hrs. What do you mean by that?

I donated in euros which translates to that much in dollars.

I feel like Ultimate sh*t

50 euros in total.

iStix
05-04-2007, 02:25 AM
People, you're crazy. Why would you ever donate that much money? Oh, and if you have a lot, why are you using filesharing? huh? :) I would never donate more than 10 $, and only if I really like it. Anyway that's your money do what you want... lol. :) Oh yes, sorry for your lost.. :S

yoyogi4
05-04-2007, 02:28 AM
u don't know how much i'm fuming right right I'll be up all night.

direstraits
05-04-2007, 02:46 AM
i was scammed but it doesn't matter anymore, I just hope he gets caught through his IP and gets disabled from every tracker he ever set his dirty little paws on,

Yes ofc it matters ! :blink:

phoenixfire
05-04-2007, 02:47 AM
Pretty hard 2 get scammed out of a sct account. I think an email confirm change is required on your end and on his end.

Sorry though. :cry: I've lost sct many times and it doesn't feel good i know.

yoyogi4
05-04-2007, 03:01 AM
Pretty hard 2 get scammed out of a sct account. I think an email confirm change is required on your end and on his end.

Yea i didn't confirm so he decided to screw the account over maybe by breaking all the rules in the forums or somethings.

I'm taking it as a life lesson never to be so naive, I'll be optimistic and think that the naiveness i had cud had effed me up somewhere else in my life.

Skiz
05-04-2007, 03:05 AM

Yea i didn't confirm so he decided to screw the account over maybe by breaking all the rules in the forums or somethings.

:blink:

That doesn't add up. How could he screw the account up if he couldn't even log in to it?

yoyogi4
05-04-2007, 03:10 AM
I googled the name up, he probably went to irc and reported me as a scammer, damn he has done it to many other traders before and probably many here and in other forums too.

look what we have here he is in this forum that scumbag it's our buddy kianpor!!! Notorious in many forums for scamming.

hangemhigh
05-04-2007, 03:17 AM
lets see,,, from this quote - "pm me I got scammed and someone is using my acc"
its now this quote - "he probably went to irc and reported me as a scammer"

big big difference,,,just sayin

yoyogi4
05-04-2007, 03:19 AM
A buddy of mine at p2pforums traced his real ip down if its possible to stop him this way I wanna know how,

lets see,,, from this quote - "pm me I got scammed and someone is using my acc"
its now this quote - "he probably went to irc and reported me as a scammer"

big big difference,,,just sayin

This is what I heard him doing to other people when I googled his name.

Skiz
05-04-2007, 03:38 AM
Nothing in this thread has been consistent.

If you have proof, fine, post it in the report section. Otherwise it is all hearsay and achieves nothing since there is no active ScT community rep.

Closed.