PDA

View Full Version : Trade offer

Xtremist
05-04-2007, 12:58 AM
Need

Oink buffered(50 gigs) + mail +Trance route

I have TT invite

PM me with how much of a buffer U can give and how many Invitees U have in ur acct.The lesser the better.

Night0wl
05-04-2007, 01:11 AM
How about you invite me to TT to be part of a great community, and I invite you to OiNK to be part of a great community, instead of you going on a downloading spree and just trading the account making me lose all invites forever.

Because I would really like TT, but to actually use and not for trading

Xtremist
05-04-2007, 01:27 AM
I already got Oink acct but heck i have been seeing a torrent for SOME time now and have a ratio of .7 .I cant do this seeding so I am looking for a buffered acct.

Night0wl
05-04-2007, 01:34 AM
I can download it for you and send it for a TT invite

Edit: or was that seeding not seeing??

If it is seeding then up something that noone wants then I can download, delete, download, delete for a while ;)

I can give you 30 GB that way

Xtremist
05-04-2007, 01:57 AM
I got a good offer

50 gigs try to beat that guys

thewizeard
05-04-2007, 02:00 AM
I got a good offer

50 gigs try to beat that guys

That will be easy

Night0wl
05-04-2007, 02:12 AM
Well I can do 50 as well. The same way, meaning there is techically no cheating involved ;)

I beat that with 55GB, but that's as high as I can go without ending up in danger myself :P

Xtremist
05-04-2007, 02:15 AM
I will tell ya guys when I come back.

nikmash232
05-04-2007, 02:18 AM
im uploading right now if i get 10 gigs more ill have 60 so if u wait u might get more :D

Night0wl
05-04-2007, 02:19 AM
Well I can teach him how to never worry about ratio ever again, and without cheating.

BEAT THAT :P

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish and you fed him for a lifetime ;)

Better yet, if you have two then just invite us both, take the account and I can then teach you everything I know about keeping good ratio.

Unless off course his account isn't clean and you get banned from OiNK, or you get banned for having multiple accounts ;)

Well. Something to think about at least.

Xtremist
05-04-2007, 12:57 PM
hmm interesting thory

so far 60 gig guys beat if ya can!

Night0wl
05-04-2007, 04:31 PM
Well I can't so I guess you took the easy way out

Xtremist
05-04-2007, 04:42 PM
Not yet decided m8.I got very very low sped it will take me AGES like monts to get a 50 gig buffer there:(

Xtremist
05-05-2007, 12:20 AM
Bump

mdp123
05-05-2007, 12:28 AM

Every single comment you've post on this thread, I can really tell by now that your all talk.. get it happening now as he said that you need to buffer 60+ if you really want TT so much.

Advice only. :D

Xtremist
05-05-2007, 12:42 AM
If someone could offer a tranceroute along with it then the trade is as good as DONE (Even along with a 50 gig buffered one)

Night0wl
05-05-2007, 02:18 AM

Every single comment you've post on this thread, I can really tell by now that your all talk.. get it happening now as he said that you need to buffer 60+ if you really want TT so much.

Advice only. :D

What good would that do, since I would never give up my OiNK account or jeopardise it in any way. Me downloading 55GB from him would give him a buffered account, without me jeopardising my account, and at the same time get me the one account I want.

You have no idea who I am, so why you're getting that feeling from observing this thread I don't know. I on the other hand Already sent a PM to HiFi offering him to see for himself that me downloading 55GB from him would not cause me problems. I would lose PU+ status but that's easy to get back. When I concentrate on seeding there I get 8-900 MB up a day and if I really tried then probably closer to 2GB, so in other words "screw you"

I would also have asked staff on OiNK if I could just transfer uploaded buffer amount over on his account, although they seem pretty set on no ratio manipulation there, so I really have no idea if they would allow that.

And another thing. Why am I even explaining myself to you?
The only thing you tried here is starting some flamewar?

Sorry for Highjacking the thread HiFi. If you don't want to give someone a chance, then so be it.

Xtremist
05-05-2007, 02:30 AM
NA man its just it would take all my UP bandwidt for two monts to get a 50 gigs:(

I cant do that.When I get a seedbox and still have a TT probably JUST PROBABLY i will invite U for free :D

Night0wl
05-05-2007, 02:38 AM
And I will probably JUST PROBABLY invite you to other places out of gratitute on real accounts, not traded ones ;)

Xtremist
05-05-2007, 05:11 AM
I am probably there everywhere so wont need that but yeah U*** and FTWR r exceptions(I havent got them)