PDA

View Full Version : IP Address

USCFANATIC
05-06-2007, 04:32 PM
I have a question about changing my ip address. I have dynamic ip address. But i was wondering how to change my ip address. I have tried to unplug the power from the modem for about 5 minutes but the ip did not change. Also i have a linksys wireless network set up and i was wondering if i change the external ip address of the modem will that mess up my wireless network. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thankyou.

DaMan05
05-06-2007, 04:51 PM
if its dynamic... it will change eventually, why do you have to change it? and if your external IP changes, it doesnt do anything to your network. my ISP knows i download so much, so they change my ip every 10-15 min... its pretty annoying.

kamba
05-07-2007, 01:44 AM
hey...1st how r u???.....Look search for this programe ~~~> ''Proxy'' Good programe to change ur Ip try it

The Hitcher
05-07-2007, 12:45 PM
with my isp (blueyonder) i am also on dynamic ip address BUT for the ip address to physically change i have to leave my cable modem turned off for about 24 hours. Although i am on dynamic ip my ip address has not changed for fooking ages due to my router always being up.

spirex
05-09-2007, 09:55 AM
I have the exact same situation. My ip address, which is dynamic, has not changed for the past year unless i unplug the cable modem(isp: rr)

Skiz
05-09-2007, 10:28 AM
/me takes notes.