PDA

View Full Version : Guys Important Fundraising...

suprafreak6
05-10-2007, 11:45 PM
Hey guys, on May 18th I will be participating in a walk for cancer, called Relay for Life. I am doing this because i have a few friends who have and conquered cancer as well as family members. It is required of me to raise 100 dollars in donations before i can participate in this event. All proceeds go to fundraising for cancer. Please if possible donate as little or large amount as you would like. I highly doubt that you don't know anyone who has had or has cancer. Please guys use the link below and it will link you to my donation page given to me by the sponser of Relay for Life. Donate please...

http://www.acsevents.org/relay/il/orlandpark/suprafreak6

I would be extremly greatfull for all donations, thanks!

suprafreak6
05-11-2007, 08:45 PM
wow...worst two words to put in a title eh? Important Fundraising... forget it, thought some people on here cared about the people in the world.

Hairbautt
05-11-2007, 08:58 PM
forget it, thought some people on here cared about the people in the world.
Just because we don't donate to you doesn't mean we don't care.

I've participated in the MS Walk and hope to participate in the future MS Bike Tours.

I prefer not to donate money online anyhow...:unsure:

100%
05-11-2007, 09:01 PM
It is a great gesture what you are doing, and it may cause some awareness about cancer.
I coincidently met two girls today on the street asking for money for a similar (cancer help) cause. i gave them five kroners.

It is required of me to raise 100 dollars in donations before i can participate in this event.

seems like a pretty harsh "entrance fee" for something you want to do just to help people and spread awarness.

Hairbautt
05-11-2007, 09:06 PM
It is required of me to raise 100 dollars in donations before i can participate in this event.

seems like a pretty harsh "entrance fee" for something you want to do just to help people and spread awarness.
You should see the MS Bike Tours' minimum :dabs:

There is a registration fee of $35 for walk-on participants and cyclists are required to raise a minimum of $200.

Example: 1 Adult = Registration fee + $200 required minimum pledge payment.

100%
05-11-2007, 10:04 PM
It should be,
Donate what you can.

SnnY
05-11-2007, 11:43 PM
Fuck you, and fuck your cancer.

snowultra
05-12-2007, 12:27 AM
why havent they sovled cancer yet? what was the last thing medcine solved?
the last thing i remember is polio

Hairbautt
05-12-2007, 01:15 AM
Exterminate AIDS/HIV.

SnnY
05-12-2007, 07:13 AM

They've (the science lords) stopped solving disease. They got bored and they've gone back to solving Rubik's cubes.

brotherdoobie
05-12-2007, 08:47 AM
Fuck you, and fuck your cancer.

Harsh...

-bd

SnnY
05-12-2007, 09:31 AM
It was a bit, but I thought his second post was quite harsh.

Theswindler8
05-12-2007, 11:09 AM
wow...worst two words to put in a title eh? Important Fundraising... forget it, thought some people on here cared about the people in the world.

Sorry for being a noob but I saw your name, then saw important fundraising, put 2 and 2 together and came up with 9/11

Barbarossa
05-12-2007, 02:43 PM
I didn't comment, because if I'd have commented it would have been along the lines of:-

Why have some of your friends conquered your family members :unsure:

Hairbautt
05-12-2007, 02:52 PM

They've (the science lords) stopped solving disease. They got bored and they've gone back to solving Rubik's cubes.
Maybe they realized the world is being overpopulated and decided a few deaths is fine.

suprafreak6
05-12-2007, 04:34 PM
haha..you guys are funny..i do realize some of you donate to local funds and i understand the whole internet donating thing is odd...just figured it to be better to post it on here then not try online at all...i have raised some funds locally