PDA

View Full Version : Want a FTN Invite

phosita
05-11-2007, 02:56 AM
Hi, I want a FTN invite. I could give u invites up to e***o.
Tell me if you want another invite instead of e***o.

badnizzle
05-11-2007, 03:17 AM
yeah seems like good trade...wish i had FTN :)

Niteghost
05-11-2007, 03:30 AM

A BC-Crap member "Trading"? Hmmm.......... Isn't that "Violates" the so-call BC-Crap Code of Ethics? LMFAO....... I would really want to see what the "SysOp" has to say about this.:ermm: ;) ;)

josephs911
05-11-2007, 03:32 AM
You may need a little more than just Exigo FTN hard to come by

badnizzle
05-11-2007, 03:45 AM
sorry 4 double post...Ignore! :)

kapowcowpwned
05-11-2007, 04:00 AM

A BC-Crap member "Trading"? Hmmm.......... Isn't that "Violates" the so-call BC-Crap Code of Ethics? LMFAO....... I would really want to see what the "SysOp" has to say about this.:ermm: ;) ;)

You're American and you can't even put together proper sentence?

Niteghost
05-11-2007, 04:14 AM

What has The Truth got to do with my Sentence construction? Just because I spoke the truth about a B-B-Crap member "caught Trading", and BTW, the last time I check, "Sentence Construction" was NOT a requirement for the Invite Section?

SHUVT
05-11-2007, 04:14 AM
Close thread if you value your account!

What has The Truth got to do with my Sentence construction? Just because I spoke the truth about a B-B-Crap member "caught Trading", and BTW, did not "Sentence Construction" was a requirement for the Invite Section?

Ghost... Thanks for your colorful comments and I will deal with this. ;)

Clarified this was a bad "joke" gone wrong. This thread will be closed.

Niteghost
05-11-2007, 04:24 AM
Close thread if you value your account!

What has The Truth got to do with my Sentence construction? Just because I spoke the truth about a B-B-Crap member "caught Trading", and BTW, did not "Sentence Construction" was a requirement for the Invite Section?

Ghost... Thanks for your colorful comments and I will deal with this. ;)

Clarified this was a bad "joke" gone wrong. This thread will be closed.

Still Open the Thread, what is going on? Hope so, do not want the BC-Crap "Reputation" to be "tarnished" LMAO

badnizzle
05-11-2007, 04:28 AM
This was a joke b/w me and him...wanted to see how people trip...when BCC come alongs with a offer to trade...just got UGLY...sorry 4 all the drama!

Niteghost
05-11-2007, 04:36 AM
This was a joke b/w me and him...wanted to see how people trip...when BCC come alongs with a offer to trade...just got UGLY...sorry 4 all the drama!

Good F**king drama , I FOR ONE really enjoy it !! THANKS TO THE BC-CRAP CREW FOR HOSTING IT. CHEERS

RTFM
05-11-2007, 04:44 AM
Stop your bitching Nite, it's immature. Just let the thread die and go on with your life.

Niteghost
05-11-2007, 04:46 AM
Stop your bitching Nite, it's immature. Just leave the thread and go on with your life.

Why Don 't U STFU, can't U see I am having a "field day" at the expanse of the BC-Crap , want more "big Letters" to go with that.?

RTFM
05-11-2007, 04:49 AM
Stop your bitching Nite, it's immature. Just leave the thread and go on with your life.

Why Don 't U STFU, can't U see I am having a :field day" at the expanse of the BC-Crap ,

A) You're not making them look bad, they already said it was a joke gone wrong, just accept that and stop

B) You're making yourself look like an idiot.

Niteghost
05-11-2007, 04:52 AM
Why Don 't U STFU, can't U see I am having a :field day" at the expanse of the BC-Crap ,

A) You're not making them look bad, they already said it was a joke gone wrong, just accept that and stop

B) You're making yourself look like an idiot.

I don't mine being an "idiot", as long as I am enjoying myself. The more U respond to this thread, the more this thread keeps going, who is the "idiot" NOW?

Xtremist
05-11-2007, 04:53 AM
HEy thread starter close the thread and trade through PMs.Ihe threads gone WILD ;)

giant
05-11-2007, 04:59 AM
wtf is BCC? Big Bitchin Cunts?

Niteghost
05-11-2007, 05:02 AM

Got that Right, Bro..... damn U are Smart

SHUVT
05-11-2007, 05:11 AM

This thread has been reporting under the flaming rule... Ghost... ***edit**** comment sent via pm. All I can say, is I have addressed you in PM. Don't be bitter cause you did not meet the requirements to even be in the irc of the BCC. Mod please close thread

DefX
05-11-2007, 05:14 AM
:lol: What is this? If you cant join them, hate them? This section's immaturity never ceases to amaze me. I'm not even trying to single anyone out. I'm speaking as a whole.

Niteghost
05-11-2007, 05:15 AM

This thread has been reporting under the flaming rule... Ghost... ***edit**** comment sent via pm. All I can say, is I have addressed you in PM. Don't be bitter cause you did not meet the requirements to even be in the irc of the BCC. Mod please close thread
Don't turn this around on me,just for "exposing" the truth, and caught some of your Crew, trading and try to make me look "bad'?

Rip The Jacker
05-11-2007, 05:48 AM
I'm gonna close this thread, you guys are just plain immature. =/

If anyone still wants to trade, PM the thread starter and do it like that.

All complaints must be submitted in writing, and PMed to me, where they will promptly be deleted without proper reading. Thanks.