PDA

View Full Version : Do they know we exist?

jimbo12345
05-12-2007, 07:28 PM
I was wondering if there's any tribes or other such savages left in the world that do not know that there are people of different colors.

I mean, living in China, i meet lots of people that have never met a white boy, but have seen them on TV...do you reckon there are people out there who don't even know there are different colored people (excuse my un-pc language, or don't) in the world.

I don;t reckon so. Even those crazy basrards in the rainforests have seen Ronald McDonalds McChainsaw Your McFucking Neighborhood for McProfits people.

Maybe there's a race of purple people we haven't conquered yet.:dabs:

What ya think?

SpatulaGeekGirl
05-12-2007, 08:42 PM
Conquered?

tesco
05-12-2007, 08:49 PM
Are there any islands out there (this planet) that nobody has discovered yet or is that possibility lost 'cause of satellites and whatnot?

Something like the Lost island, but with a native race of savages living there.

brotherdoobie
05-12-2007, 08:53 PM
Savages... :dabs:

-bd

slim150
05-13-2007, 02:58 AM
I was wondering if there's any tribes or other such savages left in the world that do not know that there are people of different colors.

I mean, living in China, i meet lots of people that have never met a white boy, but have seen them on TV...do you reckon there are people out there who don't even know there are different colored people (excuse my un-pc language, or don't) in the world.

I don;t reckon so. Even those crazy basrards in the rainforests have seen Ronald McDonalds McChainsaw Your McFucking Neighborhood for McProfits people.

Maybe there's a race of purple people we haven't conquered yet.:dabs:

What ya think?

Ensign! Violation of the prime directive is considered a terrible crime that often carries severe punishment..

valhallabjj
05-13-2007, 09:11 AM
I note the you used the term "conquered" in respect to whether, by implication, those of your color had gained dominance over "savages". Isn't that interesting historically it appears that the most savage treatments have come from the conquerers.:yup:
As for skin color, we live in the 21st century it's time to get over that way of thinking wouldn't you agree?:yes:

snowultra
05-13-2007, 08:48 PM
there is small tribes everywhere, that have not met all the different colors of the world.

swans
05-13-2007, 08:51 PM
hi all

100%
05-13-2007, 09:43 PM
This thread has been sent to the Anthropologist Institute for analysis.

Barbarossa
05-13-2007, 10:24 PM
Something like the Lost island, but with a native race of savages living there.

ummm, Australia? :blink:

MediaSlayer
05-13-2007, 10:28 PM
You know by the title, Jimbo I thought this was gonna be another one of those girl help threads where some loser whines about the hot girls not asking him out on dates, paying any attention, ect... :lol:

but on a more serious note, i had read somewhere that some tribes of australia's native people may not know about "civilization", got no links to give on that one tho'.

jimbo12345
05-13-2007, 11:05 PM
I note the you used the term "conquered" in respect to whether, by implication, those of your color had gained dominance over "savages". Isn't that interesting historically it appears that the most savage treatments have come from the conquerers.:yup:
As for skin color, we live in the 21st century it's time to get over that way of thinking wouldn't you agree?:yes:

Shame on me, i used savages as a reference to a film i saw. I withdraw that comment. And well, if we didn't shoot them, they would have savaged us with spears and slingshots. We can argue about who the savages were, but i'm British, so i already know:ph34r:. Whilst Brittania was building boats, the rest of the world were scratching their arses with flint. Granted, the slave trade was a horrible part of history that those people should have been fully disgusted by.

Can i point out again, that i am a black UK citizen. Whoever said my skin color had gained dominance needs to rethink that statement.

I never mentioned skin color in derogotive terms. I apologise to any purple people out there. My question was are there places in the world that do not even know that there are other races in the world they don't know about. I mention conquering because, looking back on history, there are very few occassions i can think of when someone has discovered a new land and not conquered it.

Britian took all it could, as did Spain. The Japanese tried, the Indians tried and Americans did there bit. I will go as far as to say that if the technologies to do such "expeditions" were available to other nations at that time,the history books would have been re-written, because they would have done the conquering.

Anyhow, thanks Mediaslayer, you've come the closest to answering the questions.

sArA
05-13-2007, 11:28 PM
Nicely put that chap!

As for your question, I wouldn't be surprised as there are still a few remote places on the earth.......