PDA

View Full Version : Why Can't I Own A Canadian?

brotherdoobie
05-14-2007, 12:49 PM
Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

-Unknown internet figure

Peace,Paul

Alien5
05-14-2007, 12:56 PM
the Act Against Slavery, Upper Canada, 1793 ?

brotherdoobie
05-14-2007, 01:02 PM
the Act Against Slavery, Upper Canada, 1793 ?

Meh. I have Jesus on my side. :mellow:

-bd

clocker
05-14-2007, 04:42 PM
It's much better to lease your Canuk and buy your Albanians.
Canadians tend to depreciate very quickly and have a higher than normal failure rate after the third year.

brotherdoobie
05-14-2007, 09:39 PM
e
It's much better to lease your Canuk and buy your Albanians.
Canadians tend to depreciate very quickly and have a higher than normal failure rate after the third year.

You're right. I looked up a used Canadians value, in Kelley Blue Book...next to
nothing!

-Paul

jimbo12345
05-15-2007, 01:29 AM
Considering the British used to own them all, do you really want our sloppy seconds?

brotherdoobie
05-15-2007, 05:22 AM
Considering the British used to own them all, do you really want our sloppy seconds?

Just one. I would like him to cut off the crust...on me toated cheese.
I would also like him/her to make me fries with brown gravy.

That is all.

-bd

thewizeard
05-15-2007, 07:17 AM
Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

-Unknown internet figure

Peace,Paul

The real reason is because, following the signing of the peace deal from 1758...signed at the famous Harrison Hot Springs ( That was named after a famous guitarist that used to play for the Beatles)..all Canadians are actually owned by the Dutch; as is also New York. They gave parts of Australia and all of New Zealand for the right to "own"Canadians.. Up until this day, that's how the status quo rests...