PDA

View Full Version : Weird Sex Laws

brotherdoobie
05-14-2007, 01:12 PM
1. Most Middle Eastern countries recognize the following Islamic law: "After having sexual relations with a lamb, it is a mortal sin to eat its flesh."

The Welsh don't recognize Islamic Law. (a waste of good meat,and all.)

-bd

brotherdoobie
05-14-2007, 01:14 PM
2. In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death.

Duh...that would be ghey.

-bd

brotherdoobie
05-14-2007, 01:20 PM
3. In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but is forbidden from looking directly at them during the examination. He may only see their reflection in a mirror.

What if it's a vampyre's genitalia,he's looking at?

-bd

brotherdoobie
05-14-2007, 01:26 PM
4. Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This also applies to undertakers; the sex organs of the deceased must be covered with a brick or piece of wood at all times.

-bd

brotherdoobie
05-14-2007, 01:27 PM
5. The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.

Mouldy,do not go to Indonesia!

-bd

Hairbautt
05-14-2007, 02:23 PM

-bd
Goes for all of us. :fear2: Who travels there anyhow? :dry:

BawA
05-14-2007, 02:31 PM
may i know where did you find these from?

After having sexual relations with a lamb, it is a mortal sin to eat its flesh. that doesn't mean you are allowed to have sex with them.
we have laws of not eating dead animals meat, is that a waste for you.

In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death
BullShit
This is where "We" say you're brain washed

In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but is forbidden from looking directly at them during the examination. He may only see their reflection in a mirror.
can be

Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This also applies to undertakers; the sex organs of the deceased must be covered with a brick or piece of wood at all times.
Respecting a dead is not sin, do you like seeing people privates when they are asleep?

Mr. Mulder
05-14-2007, 03:14 PM
do like seeing people privates when they are asleep?

its easier when they're not awake... :sneaky:

Mr. Mulder
05-14-2007, 03:15 PM

-bd

omg!1 :o

SnnY
05-14-2007, 03:24 PM
I think it's weird I'm not allowed to have sex with 14 year olds.

Barbarossa
05-14-2007, 03:29 PM
paedo

brotherdoobie
05-14-2007, 03:31 PM
Errmmm...

-bd

Snee
05-14-2007, 03:42 PM
I wonder who decided that bricks or bits were the ultimate solution to covering genitals.

I guess you can kill two birds with one stone and make sure someone is really dead while covering up their genitals, by slamming the brick down really hard.

Clever chaps, those müslimians.

brotherdoobie
05-14-2007, 03:50 PM
ing the
I wonder who decided that bricks or bits were the ultimate solution to covering genitals.

I guess you can kill two birds with one stone and make sure someone is really dead while covering up their genitals, by slamming the brick down really hard.

Clever chaps, those müslimians.

I was thinking the same thing. :O

-bd

Snee
05-15-2007, 12:05 PM
Came across this (http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac10.htm), the other day.

It's awesome stuff.

It was OK for Mohammed to marry a nine-year-old, 'cos
# People used to have very short life-spans in Arabia. They used to live between 40 to 60 years maximum. So it was only normal and natural for girls to be married off at ages 9 or 10 or similar.

# Marriage for young girls was widely practiced among Arabs back then, and even today in many third-world non-Muslim and Muslim countries.

She only had 30-50 years to go, so it was all right. And besides, everyone else was doing it, so.

And the bible doesn't say there's anything wrong with lesbians, whereas they should all die according to the noble Quran.

And anyways, if you take the time, you can read the bible just as badly as he thinks whatever people he thinks he's pwning read the Quran.

Religious mentalists are ace. Fact.

thewizeard
05-15-2007, 12:40 PM
I think it's weird I'm not allowed to have sex with 14 year olds.

It is! Not in Europe that is..oh wait, it is! You will have to move to Antwerp, Belgium.

...and If you wish to kill a bull in a ring, in Europe, move to Spain.