PDA

View Full Version : The Secret Mensaé Code

thewizeard
05-15-2007, 07:27 AM
..It was one of "Those" days yesterday. Have you ever had one? Recently "they" have been occurring more often and I am going to bore you all to tears with the latest but first.. some coffee and a ciggy :)
...about 10 minutes later...

It was early as I rolled out of my bed onto the floor, grappling wildly in the air for something to break my fall, the cable of the bedside lamp offered itself willingly, so I grabbed it, causing the bedside lamp to fall to the ground and shatter into a thousand pieces. This was only the beginning of a catastrophic chain of events... which I will relate to you during the coming days... or as I find time.
:blink:
This must be a coincidence! This morning, feeling particularly industrious and elated, while cleaning my LCD monitor with a secret mix of vinegar and honey and Brazilian red ( with two drops of Florida red and one of lime) I noticed some time, stuck to the honey... It was perched precariously close to the edge, yes, next to the exit button! I nearly and of course advertently, missed it altogether!
That means that I have now found, the necessary time, to continue this mysterious story regarding the "Da Mensaé Code," That will eventually leave, Dan Brown's plagiarised copy, of "The Da Vinci Code," totally exposed and shipwrecked on the rocks of time.
The time I have found will commence tomorrow after coffee. Perhaps worth another subscription, as the truths of the Slava Abbey of Sion are revealed, step by step, using the secret, but recently re-discovered, ancient, Mensaé code .
To begin with I will give you the first clue. It's number 27. It's name is I and it's related to, grub. (food)

thewizeard
05-15-2007, 07:58 AM
There wouldn't be a mystery without a dead body. Looking back, I didn't have to look far for one of those either! More than one in fact, also the birth of the twins; which although it only makes this story more complicated, obviously all the ingredients are either here or preparing themselves for the "show". To be sure that I was dealing with the correct dead body, and more imporatant, the correct mystery, I tossed a coin and left that decision for higher powers . There is nothing worse or more lame than writing about the wrong mystery, with the wrong dead body.
April 22nd, another coincidence. It was also my birthday! The sun was doing it's best, my three children had arrived with their bicycles and although it was a little cool, by my standards; Thomas and Vincent, were obviously planning to keep those yellow teeshirts they were proudly sporting! Jessica thought my idea, a day MSNing, with our extended family and friends around the world, a good one. :o
This is of course, as you probably already have realised not a fictional story, but a real live ongoing one. This is what makes this story unique, as scenes are about to unroll before your very eyes after they have been mentioned here! Then you might think, "Funny, I just read that...erm..":)
I shall make some coffee and 22 ciggys and brb to continue the ongoing saga the Mensaé Code!
This will also later reveal the secret behind the ending of Mensap2p ... however you will have to wait a wee bit longer for that... as we are nearly abreast with time, and as this thread accelerates, we shall move toward the future using a new number, that is one of the most vital of all..and it is; a secret! ( This number reveals itself automatically to those who can add numbers for example.... (8 + 13 + 31 +1+17=70-60=10( if the numbers are above 60, then first subtract 60 or multiples)

..here are 3 new numbers 35, 17 and 32
Two are important. These numbers will mean something special to a number of you, particularly the number 32 could be significant, as this is related to duration and well in time and matters of the heart.
:rolleyes:

The coming days I will be adding more...maybe later today.

If you wish to find out your own, personal, "mensaé Code" number, then there is simple way to do that. I shall be adding that info here in this thread a little later. :yup:

Check this thread for info regarding how to get Your own Mensaé code number (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-funny-stuff-11/t-t-koffieshop-dutch-109468/page2#post1991180)

thewizeard
05-15-2007, 09:25 AM
At this stage, one has to imagine; as perhaps by now, the penny has fallen. That will not be discussed here at this moment as it's irrelevant to what is being *created.
In a dark room now. Light is filtering through a very small aperture, the lens. On the wall immediately to your right, inverted images of the outside world are displayed, like on a cinema screen.
The time of riddles is passing. That which we all wish to know about, will soon clearly manifest itself on the night sky.
It was regarding the Red Dwarf; this is one of the missing parts of the jig-saw puzzle; it is approaching it's focal point, our Sun, to swing around and speed away, leaving "civilisation" here on Earth a thing of the past, something you might find written in books if you survive..if the books survive; Let us hope these record are also written in stone, this passing.

more coffee...

two numbers... 24 and 21

These numbers refer to returning, biting and important decision making. This will be accompanied with severe electrical disturbances, many of which are already manifesting in North America and Uruguay.
The place to be at this moment is in South America close to Cuzco, Peru. Those who can, should go there as soon as possible. Those who know, please have patience with me, although it would appear that I am slow, believe me I am absorbing all and am reflecting on and deflecting it too :) You know I wont let you down, did I ever?
* Peace and other stuff.
Two more 60 and 28
So legend turns to myth, hidden the truth, deep in recesses obscured from the Sun.
What follows the passing, is a long period of little to no Solar activity, wrapping Earth once more, into a white shroud of ice.

Coffee and two more numbers. This afternoon.. those who are aware, will see the first confirmations of the approach later this evening. brb..

These two numbers, are for two particular female persons.. :flowers:

That's it for now..more coming tomorrow :cool:

thewizeard
05-15-2007, 09:31 AM
Good gracious it's tomorrow already and I thought tomorrow never comes and that it was always today.
Well I forgot those two numbers for two very special female persons..

42 37
However these should be added to your totals.
The world of archetypes that we are now uncovering, is actually that "field," I discussed briefly, and the power center. This will be the topic of the next post! Not long now to wait... :) http://www.mensap2p.com//Rafi/FreeLans/love/Middelburg/Afb030.jpg

100%
05-15-2007, 10:59 AM
[quote=thewizeard,Apr 4 2007, 03:19 PM] I noticed some time, stuck to the honey... It was perched precariously close to the edge, yes, next to the exit button! I nearly and of course advertently, missed it altogether!

Did you flatten it?

http://blog.scifi.com/tech/pics/swat_w.jpg

thewizeard
05-15-2007, 11:26 AM
No because it was already trapped in the honey and was close to the "Exit Button" which might have ended it. Also the other reason I didn't flatten it, was I thought I would use that time, which no one even had missed, to tell you this real live story. The last reason is because I suspect, if i use this time prudently, I might discover more later just like I found this bit.

If you think about it, there could be wasted bits of time all over the place, just waiting to be discovered and used by a responsible person!...

Barbarossa
05-15-2007, 11:28 AM
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7100/nigelko3.jpg

100%
05-15-2007, 11:31 AM
I didnt know time is into honey, but it was doing nothing more than being there
so why not let it enjoy its moment of resting

Does the number 21 have any function?

thewizeard
05-15-2007, 11:48 AM

To begin with 21 yes, it's extremely important,

I can imagine your surprise about time being into honey, but if you read the thread of mine, about God, in Eden and my personal conversation with Him, you will see God ( Ken) is into coffee served by African slaves... The God Thread (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-i-met-god-really-and-he-still-here-eden-183360)

@ re Barbarossa's comic comment..

If I knew you had duty today, I would have waited until you were free before posting "The Knowledge" in the Mensaé Code thread. :)

..and also we.. are on first name terms with each other, (God and I) He sometimes ( once) called me Nigel, like all my friends that know me, do. Like you..

This is the method to work out your own personal number (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-funny-stuff-11/t-t-koffieshop-dutch-109468/page2#post1991180)

Imagine_If
05-16-2007, 12:17 AM

To begin with 21 yes, it's extremely important,

I can imagine your surprise about time being into honey, but if you read the thread of mine, about God, in Eden and my personal conversation with Him, you will see God ( Ken) is into coffee served by African slaves... The God Thread (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-i-met-god-really-and-he-still-here-eden-183360)

@ re Barbarossa's comic comment..

If I knew you had duty today, I would have waited until you were free before posting "The Knowledge" in the Mensaé Code thread. :)

..and also we.. are on first name terms with each other, (God and I) He sometimes ( once) called me Nigel, like all my friends that know me, do. Like you..

This is the method to work out your own personal number (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-funny-stuff-11/t-t-koffieshop-dutch-109468/page2#post1991180)

thewizeard, you have gone to far. This is secret information, trusted to members only, of the inner circle of Druids." So explain, please how you stumbled upon this sacred code. Do you also realise the consequences of this falling into the "hands"of un-prepared spirits?... Stop, reflect, think, it's not to late. ..Os ir us?

thewizeard
05-16-2007, 06:43 PM
Now the reason Imagine_If wants me to discontinue with this discourse, is because of the next part/fact.

This part describes how to ensnare the partner of choice by using the law of conicidence...

So if you think you are ready to enslave all the prettiest Chicks:w00t: or..Dudes :cool:..or whatever is your fancy.. :O

then read on and maybe you wish to subscribe?

The next post will describe how to create a synchronous situation with the partner of your choice... with a tiny bit of help from the Mensaé Code .:blink:

thewizeard
05-16-2007, 09:24 PM
If I begin with. "How to ensnare, real live female animals," first, to make them your willing sex-slaves; then explaining how to ensnare a real live vital woman, in her prime, only waiting for you, to coincidentally,:noes: "cross" her path.. and then only to re-produce your children, with you, in pleasant ways; will be more or less self explanantory...as they have similar charachteristics.

Should I continue, are you ready to know how?

thewizeard
05-18-2007, 02:58 AM
Also, something else; any likeness to any living person, within the FileSharingTalk community or outside of it, in this thread, is either fictitious, and might or might not, be purely coincidental and could also be a manifestation of synchronicity, as explained by Karel Jong, who liked to throw coins, to find out what was wrong with his patients. Often he had success...

thewizeard
05-18-2007, 10:12 AM
So now the time has come to create your own personal Mensaé code..and add it to the total..

Time also to to apply the code to a life situation; to test it, to see if it works..

You will need to check the following thread http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-t-koffieshop-dutch-post1991180/postcount41 to work out your own personal Mensaé code.

I shall work mine out soon, and post it here, for you to observe it working in the world and universe containing us :)

Once you have worked out your own persoal Mensaé Code, be prepared for the coming shock, as you see your Truth, active in the world around you too. :yup:

Once you have you code, you can post it in this thread, or PM me for the explanation...