PDA

View Full Version : My Cunt Is Wet...

brotherdoobie
05-16-2007, 03:05 AM
I told her to drive to work,that it looked like rain.
She said it was a waste of gas...hippy!

Nows,she's soaked. :dabs:

-bd

jimbo12345
05-16-2007, 03:20 AM
who's the cunt? Your wife?

Either way, she should always listen to man.

brotherdoobie
05-16-2007, 03:25 AM
who's the cunt? Your wife?

Either way, she should always listen to man.

There you are,dear! I told you to wear a coat.
(Fishing is relaxing...) :happy:

-bd

jimbo12345
05-16-2007, 03:33 AM
never offer motorized transportation to a female. You put the restof us in danger. Even me in China....heard of the butterfly effect?

One little bump in wherever you dwell could mean certain Aids for me in China. Then i'll come find you andsee who the cunt is.

brotherdoobie
05-16-2007, 03:54 AM
You've gone fucking mad! I've told you about talking back
to me in public,cunt!

-bd

brotherdoobie
05-16-2007, 08:17 AM
Hey,jimbo! Make me something to eat,twat.
No dog or cawk!

-bd

jimbo12345
05-16-2007, 11:08 PM
to me in public,cunt!

-bd

Your cunt doesn't listen to you, nor does anyone else. I'm not talking back to you, it's for other to see, so there can be no confusion that you sir truely are a gobshite.

Hurry up and wash the dishes bitch. Your wife's gonna be back from the real man she's been nob-jockeying and i don't think your local clinic will believe that those cuts and bruises you've got came from a fight with a gang of big thugs again.

Pussy.

-BD

brotherdoobie
05-17-2007, 01:47 AM
to me in public,cunt!

-bd

Your cunt doesn't listen to you, nor does anyone else. I'm not talking back to you, it's for other to see, so there can be no confusion that you sir truely are a gobshite.

Hurry up and wash the dishes bitch. Your wife's gonna be back from the real man she's been nob-jockeying and i don't think your local clinic will believe that those cuts and bruises you've got came from a fight with a gang of big thugs again.

Pussy.

-BD

If there's an idea in your head, it's in solitary confinement. I understand what you are trying to say, even though you obviously don't. Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one idea and that was wrong."

Fuck off,shitrag.

-bd

jimbo12345
05-17-2007, 01:53 AM
lol. How can i take any comment serious from you when it's finished with an arse with eyes.

I love you dude. Wanna hug it out? I promise not to suck my cock.

brotherdoobie
05-17-2007, 01:57 AM
o
lol. How can i take any comment serious from you when it's finished with an arse with eyes.

I love you dude. Wanna hug it out? I promise not to suck my cock.

You can suck it all you want...just clean it first. You're going to get an infection,otherwise. :dabs:

-bd

jimbo12345
05-17-2007, 02:07 AM
should i consider that we didn't hug but have put our differences beside? I feel with your anal fusion, and my bodily genius, we are quite a team.

Not a couple.

-JD

Mathea
05-18-2007, 06:33 AM
:sick:

pics?