PDA

View Full Version : Feeling like shit ahhh

Adster
05-16-2007, 06:06 AM
This would have to be the worst sickness I have ever felt

went to bed the other night with a massive headache thats how it started took lots of Codiene Tablets for it

got worse through the night feeling sick pains in the stomache

now if your eating right now dont read ahead you have been warned!

and now for the entire day today and all last night sitting on the toilet shitting water!! ahh yes runs out of me like a tap isnt that lovley! whist doing that chucking up in a bucket!

shivering then hot shivering then hot

havnt eaten or slept in 2 days either I feel like im dieing

brotherdoobie
05-16-2007, 06:12 AM
Your are dying,my friend...you are. I hate being sick. Take
some Advil for the fever.

I hope you feel beter,bro.

-bd

MaxOverlord
05-16-2007, 06:12 AM
This would have to be the worst sickness I have ever felt

went to bed the other night with a massive headache thats how it started took lots of Codiene Tablets for it

got worse through the night feeling sick pains in the stomache

now if your eating right now dont read ahead you have been warned!

and now for the entire day today and all last night sitting on the toilet shitting water!! ahh yes runs out of me like a tap isnt that lovley! whist doing that chucking up in a bucket!

shivering then hot shivering then hot

havnt eaten or slept in 2 days either I feel like im dieing

Not very smart taking large dose of Codeine for starters. It will kill your appetite(except maybe for sweets). It will also give you terrible stomach pains. Codeine is also prescribed for the shits. Next time maybe just let things "run" their course. Hope you feel better. If not maybe Dr. visit.

P.S Pedialyte(spelling?) is good for re-hydrating...if you can stand the taste.

Adster
05-16-2007, 06:24 AM
hmm that must be why I havnt eat in the last 2 days and only felt like Ice cream

its just a effort to get on the PC and post this! lieing in bed all day gets boring have to get up!

brotherdoobie
05-16-2007, 06:44 AM
Laptops are noice,for times loike these.

-bd

Skiz
05-16-2007, 06:45 AM
Not very smart taking large dose of Codeine for starters. It will kill your appetite(except maybe for sweets). It will also give you terrible stomach pains. Codeine is also prescribed for the shits. Next time maybe just let things "run" their course. Hope you feel better. If not maybe Dr. visit.

P.S Pedialyte(spelling?) is good for re-hydrating...if you can stand the taste.

Sounds like a nasty case of strep throat. Do you have white spots on the back of your throat?

Otherwise, I'd suspect his doc has prescribed the medication, so I'll forgo any further diagnoses.

Adster
05-16-2007, 07:13 AM
yeah a laptop would be nice I have wireless going afterall :(

the worst thing is in 2 hours got a radio show to do should give the link out here for you guys to hear me.

Gripper
05-16-2007, 07:39 AM
Sounds like food poisoning to me,drink as much water as poss.

Alien5
05-16-2007, 07:46 AM
I had food poisoning a few years ago from a chinese meal. I lost 3 stone in two weeks. Puking and shitting all the time. Fucking 'orrible. Me arse was on fire but I was so ill I didn't give a fuck. Couldn't cough or sneeze or I'd shit myself.
what you need to do is take dirolite. Great for replacing lost body salts or make your own oral re-hydration treatment. You could try a pint of water with a teaspoon of salt and about four teaspoons of sugar dissolved in it. Tastes horrible but it does help. Alternatively flat coke or some chicken soup might help.

popopot
05-16-2007, 10:23 AM
flat coke

:yup: So true. Avoid the bubbles/gas. After spending a night sat on a steel bucket in India, shitting all night, I had the misfortune of drinking some fizzy coke and ended up pebble-dashing poo every time I guffed.

Gripper
05-16-2007, 02:49 PM
"flat" lemonade is better than coke,don't taste as vile.

Adster
05-17-2007, 12:13 AM
yukkk I remember being made to drink lemonade as a kid when sick
they say not to do that now