PDA

View Full Version : Sylveter Stallone Convicted on Importing Banned Substances

valhallabjj
05-16-2007, 12:30 PM
I hear that Sylvester Stallone has been convicted on importing banned substances into Australia.

Turns out, as I suspected when I first heard that he had been arrested, that the banned substances are Testosterone and Human Growth Hormone. These are two of the most effective anti-ageing hormones available. If he wishes to take them surely it is his choice and his right!

When the fuck are these government bureacrats going to get educated and let those of us who wish to take these anti-ageing hormones do so.

There is a lot of soundly based scientific literature that backs their anti-ageing properties. Surely it is our right to promote the well being of our own lives.

I live in New Zealand and we also are not allowed to use these products without medical prescription. :angry:

MediaSlayer
05-16-2007, 12:36 PM
I don't know if I have mentioned it on this forum, but i had heard he was in some snuff films ? rape films before he got his break with Rocky, but "they" hid it so it wouldn't fuck up his career. Wild rumour or what? Anyone ?

MCHeshPants420
05-16-2007, 12:38 PM
Yeah, he was killed in quite a few snuff films before he became famous. He's actually a zombie now which explains the slurred speech.

SnnY
05-16-2007, 12:41 PM
I heard before he became a Hollywood meathead he was a very talented writer.

Mr. Mulder
05-16-2007, 12:45 PM
i heard he has webbed toes :ermm:

MediaSlayer
05-16-2007, 12:50 PM
Yeah, he was killed in quite a few snuff films before he became famous. He's actually a zombie now which explains the slurred speech.

snuff you

:P

Snee
05-17-2007, 11:57 AM
I hear he didn't bring enough for all the other children, so he fails.

snowultra
05-19-2007, 09:41 AM
poor sly