PDA

View Full Version : Lounge To BT Section

RealitY
05-18-2007, 07:36 AM
Thinking we should make the Lounge a sub section of BT for loike two days or a couple years or something...

Barbarossa
05-18-2007, 08:37 AM
/checks calendar

No, not April 1st. :blink:

Weird :ermm:

thewizeard
05-18-2007, 08:50 AM
No..you should make the Bittorrent forum a sub forum from the lounge! That way we...can keep a close eye on those sharks called traders, who are trading accounts and other fraudulent practices under the knowing eyes of us all; feck that RealitY...!!!

SnnY
05-18-2007, 08:52 AM
Yeah, why not? You guys don't seem to be able to fix the ignore function, just wreak the board some more.

MCHeshPants420
05-18-2007, 09:15 AM
Move Bookworld back into the on-topic section. I never did understand the logic behind that move (other than maybe the admin can't read . . .).

thewizeard
05-18-2007, 09:27 AM
That's now off-topic..RealitY is not asking us to reorganise the complete forum..
he wants to remove the lounge from this physical position..and put it up there ^^^^^ and attach the lounge to the BT forum as sub-forum (!!!) I mean we are not talking about making SoulSeek a sub forum from the lounge..or music world...I think best is..get all the forum names..then write them on paper..put them in a hat..and then ask the newest memeber ( a noob) to choose the new forums accordingly, by pulling the papers out of a hat using either pot-luck ( which seems a good idea) or use the laws of coincidence

JA
05-18-2007, 09:35 AM
Now why would you do something like that...;)

RealitY
05-18-2007, 09:36 AM
Think it would be quite the blast for couple days loike ya know.
Think we should have a poll asking what members think

In BT...

MediaSlayer
05-18-2007, 09:44 AM
Well now that it's been mentioned, can we please have an "Oinkworld" sub-section in the bit torrent forum? because i was all happy and shit when i finally got in and then i noticed you can't curse on their forum cuz it's against the rules :shifty: so can we have a fucking oink section already?

puh leezz :yes:

RealitY
05-18-2007, 09:51 AM
Would there be pics of lots of farmies or the pigs and thats it.
Now OOOO thinking of a new skin color to match that...
:) :w00t:

thewizeard
05-18-2007, 09:54 AM
Think it would be quite the blast for couple days loike ya know.
Think we should have a poll asking what members think

In BT...

So basically you are going to ask the members in BT what they think; the most of whom have been a member here for like 2 months..

Seems logical to me..:noes:

MediaSlayer
05-18-2007, 09:55 AM
no wait, i got one better than "oinkworld"

we could call it "been caught oinking" like the jane's addiction song

RealitY
05-18-2007, 09:56 AM
How do you start a poll anyway...

SnnY
05-18-2007, 10:02 AM
While you're at it, move the BT section in to gamesworld.

RealitY
05-18-2007, 10:05 AM
Crapz that doint workz right...
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2716/snag0000km2.jpg

thewizeard
05-18-2007, 10:50 AM

The best way to start a poll, which is the way we do it here, is first grab the attention of a mod; mainly Brahbarrosa who will attach one for you...:dry:

No point asking skizo, I have been trying for ages to get my thread "BitTorrent or Kazaa, pinned and a poll added http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bittorrent-kazaa--162880 ..but he said he was too new and was afraid to upset the team... which I found a lame excuse :)

Hairbautt
05-18-2007, 01:12 PM
Thinking we should make the Lounge a sub section of BT for loike two days or a couple years or something...
It makes sense.

Colt Seevers
05-18-2007, 01:17 PM
This shit just got real! :D

Hairbautt
05-18-2007, 01:20 PM
It makes sense.
By which I mean you don't make sense, have never made sense and continue to make nonsense in which case something as preposterous as this makes sense only when it comes from you.

Adster
05-18-2007, 02:25 PM
can we also have a moo cow section please ??? in that section also needs a sub forum for Old Mcdonalds farm as well

and umm on that how do you get a invite to Old Mcdonals farm?? my ratio of Sheep is pretty high even though Im not a kiwi but my kangeroos is shocking for a Aussie

Alien5
05-18-2007, 02:47 PM
how do you get a invite to Old Mcdonals farm??No requesting invites to Old Mcdonals farm allowed here. :angry:

Adster
05-18-2007, 02:48 PM
bahhhh bahhhhh ballllack sheeeep

Cheese
05-18-2007, 02:50 PM
Racist.

Adster
05-18-2007, 02:52 PM
is a kiwi a race :huh:

mooooooo

Gripper
05-18-2007, 02:56 PM
No it's a fruit,blue.

RealitY
05-18-2007, 05:51 PM
While you're at it, move the BT section in to gamesworld.
That would make the Lounge a sub wedgy of Games making those in it like a condiment.

how do you get a invite to Old Mcdonals farm?? my ratio of Sheep is pretty high even though Im not a kiwi but my kangeroos is shocking for a Aussie
Show screenshots of two farms animals you gone at it with and stopwatch results for timing.

/Moved to invites loike...

Skiz
05-18-2007, 06:06 PM

The best way to start a poll, which is the way we do it here, is first grab the attention of a mod; mainly Brahbarrosa who will attach one for you...:dry:

No point asking skizo, I have been trying for ages to get my thread "BitTorrent or Kazaa, pinned and a poll added http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bittorrent-kazaa--162880 ..but he said he was too new and was afraid to upset the team... which I found a lame excuse :)

I've never even posted in that thread, much less had any discussion of pinning it. :huh:

If you're referring to the discussion we had in SS, that was you pushing to pin that mensa file-sharing-"guide"-thingy in which I indeed was a bit wishy-washy about the reason not to pin it. Truth is, that thread is filled with responses of members dissing your guide and how it doesn't make sense. I was doing you a favor by not pinning a thread containing your life's work, which no one understands. :dabs:

thewizeard
05-18-2007, 08:15 PM
It makes sense.
By which I mean you don't make sense, have never made sense and continue to make nonsense in which case something as preposterous as this makes sense only when it comes from you.

Brilliant post, exactly my thoughts too, but that's it I thought it , you wrote it, and RealitY is admin, who you basically insulted. So the moderation is for you...

now to check skizo's post ...

Lilmiss
05-18-2007, 09:39 PM

Does this mean we shall be moving, or the flids who only become members for invites will be joining us? :huh:

Either way, it's a hella dippit idea unless you are planning on setting up a temp forum for the most active part of the forum (yes, us) I'm pretty sure the newbs will get fecked off before they have even posted one *lol, yea, gimme invites" reply to anything.

Reality is such a funny word. :no:

callum
05-18-2007, 09:48 PM
it's a hella dippit idea unless you are planning on setting up a temp forum for the most active part of the forum (yes, us)

I don't think this is the most active part of the forum now. Unless you mean actively forevererlly.

Lilmiss
05-18-2007, 09:55 PM
Ok, the most coherent nonsense then. :snooty:

(of course, dismissing Ads and Nigels visits)

Hairbautt
05-18-2007, 10:27 PM
:happy:

callum
05-18-2007, 10:28 PM

Come on now, they're like chalk and cheese. Chalk and cheese have never wrote anything interesting either.

Sorry ad, nigel :pinch:

and i didn't mean cheese cheese and I think chalk was a paedo.

Lilmiss
05-18-2007, 11:39 PM
I think chalk was a paedo.

:lol:

He was just a bairn himself though, wasn't he?

callum
05-18-2007, 11:46 PM
I think chalk was a paedo.

He was just a bairn himself though, wasn't he?

Yes, but I think he was also a 30 year old crack addict. It's hard to tell on the internet.

Lilmiss
05-18-2007, 11:59 PM
Yes, but I think he was also a 30 year old crack addict.

Meh, heading that way meself. :mellow:

If'n one murders a singing gheylord who is trying to use all his powers of persuasion just to make you buy a set of golf clubs n a tank top, can one claim insanity in court?

callum
05-19-2007, 12:01 AM
[QUOTE=callum;2000285]
If'n one murders a singing gheylord who is trying to use all his powers of persuasion just to make you buy a set of golf clubs n a tank top, can one claim insanity in court?

If you put it like that, I'm sure you'll get off. Call the jury racists if it goes wrong.

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 12:40 AM

Come on now, they're like chalk and cheese. Chalk and cheese have never wrote anything interesting either.

and i didn't mean cheese cheese and I think chalk was a paedo.''

:O I m still awake you know, if you had likened me to a joker I could have let that slip past ..:ermm:

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 12:42 AM

I've never even posted in that thread, much less had any discussion of pinning it. :huh:

If you're referring to the discussion we had in SS, that was you pushing to pin that mensa file-sharing-"guide"-thingy in which I indeed was a bit wishy-washy about the reason not to pin it. Truth is, that thread is filled with responses of members dissing your guide and how it doesn't make sense. I was doing you a favor by not pinning a thread containing your life's work, which no one understands. :dabs:

If you're referring to the discussion we had in SS, :yup:that was you pushing to pin that mensa file-sharing-"guide"-thingy in which I indeed was a bit wishy-washy about the reason not to pin it. Truth is, that thread is filled with responses of members dissing your guide and how it doesn't make sense. I was doing you a favor by not pinning a thread containing your life's work, which no one understands. :dabs:

...phew ..Thanks you skizo for that .

Still now the revelation. I was talking about you pinning; if it was not a problem, and maybe first check with the team, if you would, for a laugh and a joke; that BitTorrent versus Kazaa thread. So we were actually talkin at crossed purposes. I will have to check my Rosetta Stone proggy , that I downloaded on Oink, and see if it made a mistake ..Thats all I can do, and I will report back here later, while you attach the poll and well you dont have to pin it...It's popular enough, and is beginning to lool like wolfmights "3 Word Story"

callum
05-19-2007, 12:42 AM

and i didn't mean cheese cheese and I think chalk was a paedo.''

:O I m still awake you know, if you had likened me to a joker I could have let that slip past ..:ermm:

I did say sorry, that's never happened before, you should feel honoured.

Lilmiss
05-19-2007, 12:45 AM
:huh:

Lost after yer 2nd posting, you shilly joker.

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 12:48 AM

(of course, dismissing Ads and Nigels visits)''

Being still secretly in love with you , I take that as a compliment that you noticed..it was the effect of being in close proximity to you..
so thats ok..and also you waved me a happy holiday, so maybe you fancy me too :) ...However fickle is man's heart, I have fallen in love... and her name is Shakita :) :wub:

Proper Bo
05-19-2007, 12:49 AM

Adster
05-19-2007, 12:50 AM
we cannot move the lounge becuase Im sitting on it now its confy its naild into the floor as well

Adster
05-19-2007, 12:52 AM
Chalk?? now theres a blast from the past need a blackboard though

callum
05-19-2007, 12:53 AM

(of course, dismissing Ads and Nigels visits)''

Being still secretly in love with you , I take that as a compliment that you noticed..it was the effect of being in close proximity to you..
so thats ok..and also you waved me a happy holiday, so maybe you fancy me too :) ...However fickle is man's heart, I have fallen in love... and her name is Shakita :) :wub:

Lilmiss is far to young for you, she's barely out of childhood :shifty:

Proper Bo
05-19-2007, 12:56 AM
''

:O

:unsure:

callum
05-19-2007, 12:58 AM

:O

:unsure:

I may have said she was over 40 a few weeks ago, thought I'd better even things out.

Lilmiss
05-19-2007, 01:01 AM
Heh. I'm nearly 24, ftw. :happy;

Proper Bo
05-19-2007, 01:02 AM
Heh. I'm nearly 24st, ftw. :happy;

:ph34r:

Adster
05-19-2007, 01:03 AM
whast FTw stand for always wondered that

callum
05-19-2007, 01:06 AM
Heh. I'm nearly 24, ftw. :happy;

Yeah, when you joined the forum.

Adster
05-19-2007, 01:08 AM
I feel so old :) I was 21 when I joined the board

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 01:12 AM
Well I did first, that bit where Lilmiss, mentioned how strange I was behaving, and she really meant to say, perhaps I had been to long in close contact with Adster. The point was she mentioned me! That was really kewl and encouraging..

Then you inadvertently quoted me not realizing my name was "nigel" had been mentioned...all was going great...

Then that last bit about Cheese that's what fecked it...

You will have to explain now to the_emale that I was not trading and was only baiting and help me retrieve, a. my reputation and b. my account .

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 01:14 AM
Even an old goat enjoys a green leaf now and then It's good for it!

Lilmiss
05-19-2007, 01:16 AM
Yeah, when you joined the forum.

:o I can go backwards if'n I want.

Hell, I've been doing it most of my days earl anyways. :unsure:

Proper Bo
05-19-2007, 01:16 AM
Well I did first, that bit where Lilmiss, mentioned how strange I was behaving, and she really meant to say, perhaps I had been to long in close contact with Adster. The point was she mentioned me! That was really kewl and encouraging..

Then you inadvertently quoted me not realizing my name was "nigel" had been mentioned...all was going great...

You will have to explain now to the_emale that I was not trading and was only baiting and help me retrieve, a. my reputation and b. my account .

baz was a better mentalist than you could ever be:no:

callum
05-19-2007, 01:19 AM

aye, but he was scary mental. you can't trust fat scary mentals, they can crush you with their bare arms if they want.

Adster
05-19-2007, 01:20 AM
yes I have trained Nigel very well dont you think guys?? I think hes ready to graduate

Proper Bo
05-19-2007, 01:24 AM

aye, but he was scary mental. you can't trust fat scary mentals, they can crush you with their bare arms if they want.

Or his rather disturbing hairless legs which he loved posting that photo of.

callum
05-19-2007, 01:29 AM

Or his rather disturbing hairless legs which he loved posting that photo of.

I don't think I've seen that and I'm going to bed for the next 4 days just incase you feel like posting a link, I'll also be cancelling my internet connection, throwing my computer out the window and poking my eyes out with a pen. I'll stop watching crime watch as well, just to be on the safe side.

Lilmiss
05-19-2007, 01:29 AM
yes I have trained Nigel very well dont you think guys?? I think hes ready to graduate

When did you learn how to spell, anyways?

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 01:38 AM

Well if you mean I am incoherent an make constant typos, that bit was easy to learn from you...

It's the boxing gloves.. and Shakitas complaining about the smell of leather...

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 01:45 AM
Oh and skizo knew we were referring to the bittorrent Kazaa thread, because musicmaster said he should go and pin it and add the poll and not be worried about only 5 pinned topics

I even pasted the URL ...

Adster
05-19-2007, 02:02 AM

When did you learn how to spell, anyways?

I have retired from spamming

Lilmiss
05-19-2007, 02:05 AM
Being still secretly in love with you , I take that as a compliment that you noticed.

Bahs, I'm loved up anyhoo, ftw. :happy:

jimbo12345
05-19-2007, 02:13 AM
dont move the lounge.

I don't want to be under the same hyperlink as people who download other peoples property illegally. Thieves, the lot of them.

Plus, all the swearing that goes on in the lounge (i sometimes let one slip) wouldn't mix well with other parts.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it is broke, sod it, we like it.

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 02:21 AM
dont move the lounge.

I don't want to be under the same hyperlink as people who download other peoples property illegally. Thieves, the lot of them.

Plus, all the swearing that goes on in the lounge (i sometimes let one slip) wouldn't mix well with other parts.

No honor amongst thieves m8.. We all do it.

I vote for moving it and making the bittorent forum subservient to the Lounge. All who enter..first must run the gauntlet... and only then, if say. Cheese or Mr. Mulder or even Seedler, at a pinch, say, kewl... we allow them limited access for a limited period. Presuming of course they can prove that they are pirates, and thieves..enjoy stealing what rightfully belongs to another and is less than 13 years...

jimbo12345
05-19-2007, 02:35 AM
dont move the lounge.

No honor amongst thieves m8.. We all do it.

I vote for moving it and making the bittorent forum subservient to the Lounge. All who enter..first must run the gauntlet... and only then, if say. Cheese or Mr. Mulder or even Seedler, at a pinch, say, kewl... we allow them limited access for a limited period. Presuming of course they can prove that they are pirates, and thieves..enjoy stealing what rightfully belongs to another and is less than 13 years...

Actually, i think it would be quite funny having some of those torrent geeks having to read some of our blurbs. Maybe the world will become less politically correct.

As for stealing/piracy. No comment. i live in China, even the originals are fakes.

Anyway, whatever, as long as people dont start going on about the quality of posts in the lounge. If they wanna talk tough, go to the drawing room.

Adster
05-19-2007, 02:37 AM
yeah but its not stealing only stealing if your caught doing so

jimbo12345
05-19-2007, 02:40 AM

Well that makes it fine.

"hey man, i've just stolen this car"
"wow, your so great. Are you scared of breaking the law?"
"no, it's legal as long as the police don't see me."

Idiot.

Can't we just have a poll about this. Decide in a democratic way. May be fun for those members from a dictatorship state.

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 02:46 AM

Well that makes it fine.

"hey man, i've just stolen this car"
"wow, your so great. Are you scared of breaking the law?"
"no, it's fine. it's ok as long as the police don't see me."

Idiot.

That's too much poetical license..it's the old zen Cohen only in a different cloak...where the tree falls and makes us all deafth, because we weren't there to see it.

jimbo12345
05-19-2007, 02:52 AM
That's too much poetical license..it's the old zen Cohen only in a different cloak...where the tree falls and makes us all deafth.

I have no idea what you have just said, really.

Seriously though, the amount of people downloading new movies/games etc is growing really big. Eventually the film companies are going to have to do something as box-office revenues keep falling.

But no one will until it's too late. Kinda like global warming, we all know its gonna happen, but no one will do anything until it's way to late.

On the other boot, i have a print of a Renoit in my apartment. I bought it legally.

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 02:59 AM
Well like you are being the Devils advocate here..this is a forum for filesharing, better talk on the forum from say Brien (DMca something or other) or the American equivalent. Making films is also frivolous when we could or should be making defense missiles.

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 03:01 AM
That's too much poetical license..it's the old zen Cohen only in a different cloak...where the tree falls and makes us all deafth.

I have no idea what you have just said, really.

Seriously though, the amount of people downloading new movies/games etc is growing really big. Eventually the film companies are going to have to do something as box-office revenues keep falling.

But no one will until it's too late. Kinda like global warming, we all know its gonna happen, but no one will do anything until it's way to late.

On the other boot, i have a print of a Renoit in my apartment. I bought it legally.

Í believe you, me neither.

The thing is if we had been there and heard the tree, I bet it would have waited with falling to we were out of hear-shot anyway..because trees are like that.

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 03:20 AM
So I have warned them.. a shot for the bow...

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-the-lounge-185005

Hairbautt
05-19-2007, 03:49 AM
i live in China, even the originals are fakes.

brotherdoobie
05-19-2007, 04:25 AM
Next time you decide to think...don't. The Bt section stinks.
It smells like cunt and greed.

Peace,brotherdoobie

peat moss
05-19-2007, 06:29 AM

Ah crap I should of read this thread first , I came across as a miserable old cunt, hey wait a minuet I am a miserable old cunt . :happy: I say take away the rep points or atlest enable negative points for a start . How the fuck did that pussy Rossco get sooooo many anyway ? :lol:

jimbo12345
05-19-2007, 06:42 AM

Ah crap I should of read this thread first , I came across as a miserable old cunt, hey wait a minuet I am a miserable old cunt . :happy: I say take away the rep points or atlest enable negative points for a start . How the fuck did that pussy Rossco get sooooo many anyway ? :lol:

This is reason enough for keeping people like this out of the lounge. Already ranting on about "rep points" and other similar geek "i'm 30 but i'll talk like a 10 year old" shite.

That's it, i was on the fence beofre, but no more. Dear god, keep these people in a zone they'll be happy in.

No offence meant to you Pete, by your "rep points" i see you MUST be a great guy. I don't understand how rosco got his either...hahahahahahahaharggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No, not having it. This nigga's putting his boot down, and in, if necessary. GRRRR.

Hairbautt
05-19-2007, 02:03 PM
ffs, this was a joke. :dry:

Shakita
05-19-2007, 04:43 PM
:)

Alien5
05-19-2007, 05:11 PM
what? :o you just realized it was a joke? :unsure:

jimbo12345
05-19-2007, 05:18 PM
I don't like it. This cross-talking poo. Stop it. Stop it now.

Hairbautt
05-19-2007, 07:08 PM
:rolleyes: It's obvious, but some I think some actually thought it was real.

Just somethin' to strike up a discussion for a dying board, I think. ;)

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 08:02 PM
It makes sense.
By which I mean you don't make sense, have never made sense and continue to make nonsense in which case something as preposterous as this makes sense only when it comes from you. :)

Even if you thought you knew that this was RealitY, April Fool's Joke for the Lounge.., and I heard the decision has still to be taken..

Nevertheless Herbert, this will weigh heavily against your career here... and I think you are back-peddling too... also,.. I heard, and you should check, RealiTy has removed you now from his Buddy List... he told me so...:)

* Still that happened to skizo too and look where he is now.:rolleyes:

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 08:05 PM
:)

Hallo Shakita, :wub: welcome to the Lounge watch out for everybody here including and in particular, thewizeard :O

Shakita
05-19-2007, 08:08 PM
Hi ;)

Hope to get to know everybody here, including thewizeard. :)

brotherdoobie
05-19-2007, 08:22 PM
By which I mean you don't make sense, have never made sense and continue to make nonsense in which case something as preposterous as this makes sense only when it comes from you. :)

Even if you thought you knew that this was RealitY, April Fool's Joke for the Lounge.., and I heard the decision has still to be taken..

Nevertheless Herbert, this will weigh heavily against your career here... and I think you are back-peddling too... also,.. I heard, and you should check, RealiTy has removed you now from his Buddy List... he told me so...:)

Yes,I think Harry is a little slow. He tries really hard,however.

-bd

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 08:24 PM
Hi ;)

Hope to get to know everybody here, including thewizeard. :) :noes:

..unknowable that one.. also regarding the rest, most of whom already have me safely on their ignore list, so we can also gossip safely about them;...Imagine_If.. he has a split personality..then take Hairbuatt at first glance OK...

For a full list of "Those To Avoid," You could pm RealitY ... :yup:

Hairbautt
05-19-2007, 08:58 PM
I heard, and you should check, RealiTy has removed you now from his Buddy List... he told me so...:)

Moderator. :ermm: How'd that happen, anyhow? I'll stick to the news which I havn't had time for because of Summer course...:(

RealitY. Meh. :rolleyes: Actually SKizo. Meh, too.

Yes,I think Harry...tries really hard...
-bdTHanks.1 :kiss:

..then take Hairbuatt at first glance OK...
:naughty::photo:

MediaSlayer
05-19-2007, 09:58 PM
:rolleyes: It's obvious, but some I think some actually thought it was real.

At the risk of plagiarizing my own work,

how does it feel to be standing on the "out" side of an "in" joke? :lol:

Hairbautt
05-19-2007, 10:04 PM
I don't get you. Seriously/ and it's not my failing.

Maybe you were getting these two threads confused (this one and that one (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-the-lounge-185005))

:idunno: I was for awhile.

MediaSlayer
05-19-2007, 10:08 PM
patience, henderson. ;)

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 10:55 PM

Maybe you were getting these two threads confused (this one and that one (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-the-lounge-185005))

I think skizo should not have locked it but moved it to the lounge..or left it there for a little fun...not to much, just enough..:)

Skiz
05-19-2007, 11:08 PM
I think skizo should not have locked it but moved it to the lounge..or left it there for a little fun...not to much, just enough..:)

Done.

Hairbautt
05-19-2007, 11:21 PM

Agreed. It was fun.

Hairbautt
05-19-2007, 11:21 PM

Done.
Sweet. :shifty:

thewizeard
05-20-2007, 07:29 AM
Done.
Sweet. :shifty:

Great! Now if you would attach the poll to my BitTorrent versus Kazaa thread, Skizo.
The thing is, most of us here in the Lounge do prefer Kazaa-lite (KLite 2.4.3 ++) that's probably because we know personally, the developers ...:)