PDA

View Full Version : The Lounge

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 02:37 AM
The Lounge will be moving here soon :w00t: we are hungry and are looking for fresh young meat and a suitable space to park.. Any ideas..( only three words 4 at max..)
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-lounge-bt-section-184689

You better come an introduce yourselves as we will be rubbing shoulder more often..and its best to keep friends. Something you should know. We don't accept crap..don't forget that....also most of the Lounge Lizards are irritable.. so to be safe, avoid thewizeard Cheese and manker the rest....are known as the Lounge Wolves.. you will be meeting them on your very first visit.. This one, you keep your grubby hands off, Shakita,:wub: she is my love. Now as long as you pay your weekly dues to Mr, J.P. Fugley, all should go well, always presuming you lot don't snore.

bytetorrent
05-19-2007, 03:06 AM
why ?:blink: .. lounge is a form of spam section that has nothing to do with bittorrent ! lol..

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 03:09 AM
why ?:blink: .. lounge is a form of spam section that has nothing to do with bittorrent ! lol..

That's what we call crap, and is not a positive begin, try again, perhaps try rephrasing them( the words):unsure:

bytetorrent
05-19-2007, 03:11 AM
i thought you wanted a honest opinion ... nevermind ..

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 03:16 AM
You don't understand I think. The Lounge never wants an honest opinion,or gives one,

That make you feel better?

Also we are in charge here and the plan is to allow you only limited access... and we decide who enters this forum. The BitTorrent will become a sub forum, from the Lounge and will password protected too.You will have to negotiate with Cheese for the password.

DefX
05-19-2007, 04:03 AM
Lounge and BT section?

I'm imagining oil and water here rather than ebony and ivory living in perfect harmony.

But if its fresh meat you're looking for, there's more than plenty here for u guys to feed on

Hairbautt
05-19-2007, 04:23 AM
lounge is a form of spam section...
How would you define spam? :huh:

bytetorrent
05-19-2007, 05:06 AM
lounge is a form of spam section...

a thread like this ?? ... http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-my-cunt-wet-183782 :D ... how is this stuff related to bittorrent ? lol ..

i love lounge .. its a funny section ... but why do you have to move it to the bittorrent section .. ???:huh:

Cheffy
05-19-2007, 05:09 AM
This thread delivers...
Feel free to keep the lounge out of the bt section.
Dont need to read more threads like this.

peat moss
05-19-2007, 06:02 AM
This thread delivers...

Personally I think the lounge should be by invite only , now that would be fun . :D Or better yet, before you can trade you must have 5 posts in the lounge .

mbucari1
05-19-2007, 06:11 AM
This thread delivers...

Personally I think the lounge should be by invite only , now that would be fun . :D ...But then people would trade lounge invites :lol:

I think moving to BT section is a great Idea. Occasionally I post a topic in BT that doesn't belong simply because that's where the majority of the users are.
Personally, I'd like to see some more of the other mods. I occasionally drift over to software, hardware and news, but not too much cuz it takes a day to get a reply to anything!

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 11:16 PM
Thanks Skizo :) appreciated

..and I shall try to keep my gibberish reserverd only for teh Drawing Room where they are used to it; and have me safely on ignore.!

callum
05-19-2007, 11:19 PM
The Lounge will be moving here soon :w00t:

This thread may have lost it's meaning during the move.

Hairbautt
05-19-2007, 11:23 PM
Those BT jockeys who replied to it tho' may have subscribed, so now they are forcibly redirected to the actual Lounge section.

It's brilliant, if you think about it.

100%
05-19-2007, 11:23 PM
Nice try wizeard, back to scratch.

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 11:25 PM
Nice try wizeard, back to scratch.

ty 100% :pinch:

callum
05-19-2007, 11:27 PM
Those BT jockeys who replied to it tho' may have subscribed, so now they are forcibly redirected to the actual Lounge section.

It's brilliant, if you think about it.

I'd prefer it if they were redirected to here (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/login.php?do=logout&logouthash=e43c61e0cfe61193cda8c7901dc8b4e7)

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 11:30 PM

a thread like this ?? ... http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-my-cunt-wet-183782 :D ... how is this stuff related to bittorrent ? lol ..

i love lounge .. its a funny section ... but why do you have to move it to the bittorrent section .. ???:huh:

Simple..they are a bunch of c*nts

100%
05-19-2007, 11:38 PM
Bringing personality to cybermaterialistorrent greed requires the lounge.

Alien5
05-19-2007, 11:41 PM
need invite to lounge

have 2 nights with my girlfriend + email & 60 gig buffer pm only

thewizeard
05-19-2007, 11:47 PM
need invite to lounge

have 2 nights with my girlfriend + email & 60 gig buffer pm only

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-file-sharing-8/t-soulseek-updated-406-67507

We might have an interesting proposition, if she is blonde Alien5..

Beam down to the FileSharingTalk Chat room on SoulSeek and contact Adster...:)

Alien5
05-20-2007, 12:06 AM
couldnt se the room
just the names of everyone in the room and odd parts of the conversation in a small black letterbox window :dabs:

thewizeard
05-20-2007, 07:18 AM
couldnt se the room
just the names of everyone in the room and odd parts of the conversation in a small black letterbox window :dabs:

You must have beamed down to the KLT forum...also a great place to visit, but not where we are at, read once more the SoulSeek guide and the FAQs :) Then pm to Adster your list of goodies.. you know that's the room where we share and give away invites. All the respectable traders are there. ( We are trying to convince them, that free sharing is better) I think we have had a limited success there!