PDA

View Full Version : Honor Killings

thewizeard
05-20-2007, 08:14 AM
..is great and you can remove all your frustrations..and her young dreams.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=452288&in_page_id=1811

Gripper
05-20-2007, 10:00 AM
Fucking sick twisted bastards.

Imagine_If
05-20-2007, 10:03 AM
It's penis orientated

Hairbautt
05-20-2007, 01:25 PM
Someone better warn neo[theone].

Oh, wait already did (similar story). :dabs:

Imagine_If
05-21-2007, 12:09 AM
So lets here a Muslim Man's explanation before this slips off the page. or is there only silence and secret plans...

thewizeard
05-21-2007, 07:18 AM
So lets here a Muslim Man's explanation before this slips off the page. or is there only silence and secret plans...

NP: The Sound Of Silence - Simon & Garfukel

Gripper
05-21-2007, 07:49 AM
No one can justify it,that's why there's no reply,fucking savages.

popopot
05-21-2007, 09:03 AM
I remember when there were some 'honor killings' in the UK as well. Its so fucking stupid and outrageous! Why is it always the women that get targeted? Obviously, no one should be targeted for who they fall in love with, but it is usually the man that carries the 'honor' in asian (any?) families because they carry the family name with them, which is lost when the women get married. You never hear of any men being targeted for going out with the 'wrong' person! Fucking knob-jockeys!

thewizeard
05-21-2007, 11:28 AM
I remember when there were some 'honor killings' in the UK as well. Its so fucking stupid and outrageous! Why is it always the women that get targeted? Obviously, no one should be targeted for who they fall in love with, but it is usually the man that carries the 'honor' in asian (any?) families because they carry the family name with them, which is lost when the women get married. You never hear of any men being targeted for going out with the 'wrong' person! Fucking knob-jockeys!

It's because the Muslim's are themselves infidels an do not follow Mohamed 's advice. The equation is basically, one man has two eyes = 2 women have 1 eye.

therefore, 8 men are needed to kill one female junior. (who still has to develop sight)

I am not really allowed to link to my site, but I know all the Mods have me safely on ignore..and this concerns an important issue. http://z15.invisionfree.com/Imagine_If/index.php?showtopic=261&view=findpost&p=8754205

I will delete any FST members, that dare to join Mensa's forum, within the next 17 minutes...