PDA

View Full Version : help solve the problem

nickw1988
05-21-2007, 10:05 AM
6 passengers on a pleasure cruise are from Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, Brisbane and Hobart. Marco and the man who comes from Melbourne are doctors, the man from Adelaide and Chris are engineers and Evan and the Perth man are chefs. One mans name is David. The man from Brisbane is older then Marco, while Chris is younger then the man from Hobart. Brendan and Pierre fort together in world war 2, but the Adelaide was not in the armed forces. In the ships chess championship, Brendan played the man from Melbourne while the man from Brisbane played Chris.

Identify who comes from which city and what is each mans occupation.

kirktrix
05-21-2007, 10:27 AM
Chris - Darwin - Engineer
Marco - Hobart - Doctor
Evan - Brisbane - Chef
David - Adelaide - Engineer
Pierre - Melbourne - Doctor
Brendan - Perth - Chef

Hope i got it right:)

Barbarossa
05-21-2007, 10:33 AM
Marco is a doctor from Hobart
Chris is an engineer from Darwin
Evan is an chef from Brisbane
David is an engineer from Adelaide
Brendan is a chef from Perth
Pierre is a doctor from Melbourne

EDIT: Feck beaten to it :pinch:

Well, at least we got the same answers ;)

thewizeard
05-21-2007, 11:03 AM
Marco is a doctor from Hobart
Chris is an engineer from Darwin
Evan is an chef from Brisbane
David is an engineer from Adelaide
Brendan is a chef from Perth
Pierre is a doctor from Melbourne

EDIT: Feck beaten to it :pinch:

Well, at least we got the same answers ;)

You could always abuse your powers,* "edit" a few of the correct answers that kirktrix made into incorrect ones...

* Like you and Skizo often do to my posts, making them appear as "Gibberish"

you could also delete kirktrix's post altogether, happens to mine all the time and block his viewing permission to the Lounge....<---- .. delete this part upon viewing,.. Brabarossa. :)

thewizeard
05-21-2007, 12:31 PM
6 passengers on a pleasure cruise are from Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, Brisbane and Hobart. Marco and the man who comes from Melbourne are doctors, the man from Adelaide and Chris are engineers and Evan and the Perth man are chefs. One mans name is David. The man from Brisbane is older then Marco, while Chris is younger then the man from Hobart. Brendan and Pierre fort together in world war 2, but the Adelaide was not in the armed forces. In the ships chess championship, Brendan played the man from Melbourne while the man from Brisbane played Chris.

Identify who comes from which city and what is each mans occupation.

I thought the anwser to this one was actually, name the Captain of the Cruise Ship...who is Mr. J.P. Smth.

Anyway Australian jokes have been banned here untill the English regain the ashes, which will probably be for ever.

Gripper
05-21-2007, 03:13 PM
Then they crash and they're all LOST!

Jagarga
05-21-2007, 06:59 PM
i've never fort in any war

thewizeard
05-21-2007, 09:36 PM
i've never fort in any war

..and I always fort you did..

Jagarga
05-21-2007, 09:59 PM
and i always fort you were a mentalist, now i think you're an arsenal.