PDA

View Full Version : Sup with Nigel

thewizeard
05-22-2007, 01:35 AM
I think you all should know something..

Recently my posts have become verbose and wierd... :)

I feel an explanation is due..

As some of you will know, I have just been through a trying period regarding my son Thomas.. He had.... cancer; now it would appear he is healed.. after more than 2 years of therapy chemo cures, operations , infusions and radio therapy...We have been to hell and back. Today Thomas is robust, healthy and back to school and catching up with all he has missed. This is super good news.

For me it brought with it a sort psychic release.. after two years of the most terrible fear a parent can experience. The fear that I might have to bury my child. This brought with it two years of depression. WE have not been officially told that Thomas's cancer is healed..Somehow though I feel that the doctors won the Battle and saved my dear son's life. I can't even begin to explain to you my feelings. Suddenly a weight was lifted..and my brain was kick started. It started functioning again after two years of still-stand, it went into overdrive too...as some of you noticed.

Then to compound this good new situation, I was fortunate to meet Shakita :wub: who recently joined FST.. At this moment in time, I am falling deeply in love with her and is my first love in 7 years and its great :O. To be honest I have all the signs... butterflies in the tummy, feeling as teenager... etc... This is the reason basically for the strange content of my posts.

I expect this to continue until mid September:) by which time, my posts should return to the "sensible" and empty posts all of you, over the last 4 years, have become accustomed to.

Just thought it time to explain what's up as I am sick...love-sick ,,,I love it and I in love with Shakita.

'

Hairbautt
05-22-2007, 01:45 AM
Finally, something I understand - from you. :mellow:

:bleh: Glad to hear all is well, but really if you turn back to the "sensible and empty posts" we were so accustomed to...well, then that'd just be wierd. :dabs: You're useless overbearing ramblings of just pure nonsense has become a sort of trademark to you that we all (I think) have come to know and expect. In fact, its kinda grown on me. :unsure:

'Least, just save some for now. And later. ;) Or something like that. :ermm: Also, don't let that Shakira http://www.bartcop.com/shakira-hips-lie%20.jpg chick break your heart. :dry:

Hairbautt
05-22-2007, 01:47 AM
By the way...:emo:

Skiz
05-22-2007, 02:00 AM
Well, cheers to you and your boy. I'm quite happy for you, him, and all involved. :)

Could there be an FST love child in the making? :naughty:

thewizeard
05-22-2007, 02:26 AM
Well, cheers to you and your boy. I'm quite happy for you, him, and all involved. :)

Could there be an * FST love child in the making? :naughty:

Thanks Skizo..I must say..I really was laughing about your Gibberish comment on SS :) You see now it's teh LOVE that's coursing through my veins/.

* That would be great and if she/he actually occurs, then our FST love Child. will.... oh wait, I better check with Shakita ,first. ..:)

Hairbautt
05-22-2007, 03:43 AM
oh wait, I better check with Shakita ,first. ..:)
You can use any ol' gal really. ;)

brotherdoobie
05-22-2007, 03:54 AM
Losing a child is absolutley and unequivocally, the worst fear of any parent. It can bring a good man to his knees, and destroy a lesser man.

I am ecstatic, that Thomas is fine. It's time for celebration and
not contrition. I wish for you to continue posting as you feel fit.
If certain members are annoyed, then they have the option of
using the ignore function.(ghey)

I'm glad you feel, as if, you have found love (or infatuation...love is later.) I would recommend taking it nice and slow, for a bit. (you're in delicate state of mind, right now.) However, what does the head know- about what the heart feels.

Peace,Paul

Mathea
05-22-2007, 07:02 AM
So glad to hear the news about your son. And congrats on teh lurve. Things are sounding good for you hun, i wish you all the best.

thewizeard
05-22-2007, 08:02 AM
Losing a child is absolutley and unequivocally, the worst fear of any parent. It can bring a good man to his knees, and destroy a lesser man.

I am ecstatic, that Thomas is fine. It's time for celebration and
not contrition. I wish for you to continue posting as you feel fit.
If certain members are annoyed, then they have the option of
using the ignore function.(ghey)

I'm glad you feel, as if, you have found love (or infatuation...love is later.) I would recommend taking it nice and slow, for a bit. (you're in delicate state of mind, right now.) However, what does the head know- about what the heart feels.

Peace,Paul

The head knows that the heart has gained control ...

Thanks Paul, I love to read your words.. these words also resonate within me. These words touch my soul ^ They are much appreciated . Thank you. Also thanks to all of you fecking Lounge Wolves and that damned Eagle from the Drawing Room.....You were here when I needed you. :) :cry::) Tears are flowing freely here.

samsamsamsam
05-22-2007, 11:02 AM
very happy to learn things are improving so well for your son, and for you accordingly.. must have been horrendous going through all that and it's beautifully great news to hear he's getting better ^_^

..and as you'd mentioned it, good luck getting out of your schtick-coma :p http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/5553/thumbsupny9.gif

Adster
05-22-2007, 11:05 AM
reading all that makes me feel that maybe there is hope in this life..

good to see your doing great latley it must have been some tough times but now its all coming around.. and yeah your a great fst freind of cause one of my favs on here :)

jimbo12345
05-22-2007, 03:46 PM
what a horrible time that must have been. Fingers crossed for all your futures and may the better times continue.

Can anyone feel the love in the air for our fellow fst'sters today?

Lilmiss
05-22-2007, 07:59 PM
This is super good news.

No, that is mcmentalz news!

It must have been a very harrowing time for you and your family, and I'm so glad to hear things are looking up.

Big hugs to you and lil Thomas, and congrats on being loved up. Keep strong you. :happy:

thewizeard
05-22-2007, 10:26 PM
This is super good news.

No, that is mcmentalz news!

It must have been a very harrowing time for you and your family, and I'm so glad to hear things are looking up.

Big hugs to you and lil Thomas, and congrats on being loved up. Keep strong you. :happy:

You know even more that I do. Wish I could have given you the same support. The love part of the equation, you also understand ..which is a reason too ...and maybe even Highbury Tech..who knows the mysteries? Take care too.. :) and Bo.. a lucky man.:)

Lilmiss
05-23-2007, 12:06 AM
and Bo.. a lucky man.:)

Yeah, I tell him that all the time. :happy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/missie77/aaalan.jpg

Proper Bo
05-23-2007, 12:07 AM
:unsure:

j2k4
05-24-2007, 12:03 AM
There you go. ;)

Snee
05-24-2007, 12:16 AM
Good about the boy. Sorry about the mentalism.

thewizeard
05-24-2007, 09:14 AM
Good about the boy. Sorry about the mentalism.

Thats the part I enjoy Snee

popopot
05-24-2007, 09:54 AM
Glad to hear that your son is now A-okay. I often worry about my nieces and nephews and pray that nothing bad ever happens to them, but if it were my own child I don't know if I could cope with the anxiety. I can't begin to imagine what you have been through, but I am glad you, and Thomas, have come through the ordeal healthier, happier and no doubt stronger.

Skweeky
05-24-2007, 12:44 PM
/me huggles Nigel

Excellent news, I'm happy for you

thewizeard
05-24-2007, 01:46 PM
Thanks Skweeky. :) The Doctor said in 5 years time he can give us the all clear sign. :wave:

Since his radiation therapy his hair returned . this time with curls. I like them...

@ popopot..now you know why this is my forum of choice. Thanks for those kind wishes... and thanks to all of you especially NikkiD and the Eagle.

This experience, that is still ongoing, brought with it a certain realization; I wont bother you with it, for now... ;)

...Just that you all know; I will also be here for you, if you ever need me.. or searching for an ear that will listen.. actively.

Have to be careful..or this might lead to a Group Hug...:O

So ...:angry:

Hairbautt
05-24-2007, 01:50 PM
...Have to be careful..or this might lead to a Group Hug...:O
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/Hairbautt/Smilies/EekOut.gif

Shakita
05-25-2007, 12:22 AM
Nigel is the best and I wish only for his happiness and continued recovery. I hope to make him happy and will strive to do that. :wub:

Mathea
05-25-2007, 12:51 AM
Best do a good job, as bad things can happen at fst when someone fails another member.*

*bad things of course being not too much of anything as manker is gone and unable to run ppl off the board now :cry:

thewizeard
05-25-2007, 01:45 AM
Nigel is the best and I wish only for his happiness and continued recovery. I hope to make him happy and will strive to do that. :wub:

..erm..to be honest then it could take a long time.. seeing you be part of my problem ..and also, there is a chance, me knowing that very important information, I will definitely take longer with my "recovery",..which will be fun :yup:

j2k4
05-25-2007, 10:00 AM

Don't spoil him too badly, please.

We can't take much more of the, uh...........well then. :huh:

manker is gone and unable to run ppl off the board now :cry:

I hear he had undertaken to teach his lesbian neighbor about the banking biz but instead became enamored of her charms and pledged himself to her forever.

Is there any truth to this at all (at all).