i have FB old account 40gb buffer

i need linkomanjia pu with invites

or

hdbits huge buffer + invites

pm for offers

cheers cunts :)

berserk1980
05-22-2007, 04:03 PM
how huge do y want in hdbits? mine is about 400GB. seems alittle small?

ibnahmed
05-22-2007, 04:09 PM
just dont trade with him/her

we agreed yesterday to trade. when i sent my account details i got a reply saying they dont work speak to u tomorrow.

my accounts work 100% and i tried to log out and log in again with the passes i sent and they worked.

here comes tomorrow, still got no answer and finally he/she is offering the fb for trade.

it was just a waste of time.

XeroToX
05-22-2007, 04:32 PM

we agreed yesterday to trade. when i sent my account details i got a reply saying they dont work speak to u tomorrow.

my accounts work 100% and i tried to log out and log in again with the passes i sent and they worked.

here comes tomorrow, still got no answer and finally he/she is offering the fb for trade.

watch how u talk dumb idiot im not ur friend u dont me so shut up
ur accounts didnt work so dont bullshit me, i dont have time for u, and i dont want ur offer
dont spam my thread again, or u will regret it
got it ? edit ur post

im

ps2king
05-22-2007, 04:37 PM
lol how will he regret it u gonna hack him or sumthin stupid LMAO, stop arguing u idiots there only invites.

im sick of reading posts about some stupid argument, this place seems to be filling up with childish people.

GET A LIFE

ibnahmed
05-22-2007, 04:40 PM

watch how u talk dumb idiot im not ur friend u dont me so shut up
ur accounts didnt work so dont bullshit me, i dont have time for u, and i dont want ur offer
dont spam my thread again, or u will regret it
got it ? edit ur post

im

if u replied to me and said i dont want your offer, it would have been fine. but u said i will speak to u tomorrow and then tomorrow the first thing u did is u offered your fb here. i PMed u but u didnt reply.

if they didnt really work, == i am sure they do work=== why say u talk to me tomorrow and then come to offer your fb here.

XeroToX
05-22-2007, 04:42 PM
oh for god sake.. when i sayed ill talk to u tomorow, i meant beat it, no offense
i dont want to spam, cuz this is so stupid
closed
and ps2kind
why dont u spam ur own thread ? are u a mod here ? no so why dont u get alife u virgin, u got to stop complaining and post normal post
and its non of ur buisness whats going on, idiot

ibnahmed
lol how will he regret it u gonna hack him or sumthin stupid LMAO, stop arguing u idiots there only invites.

im sick of reading posts about some stupid argument, this place seems to be filling up with childish people.

GET A LIFE

i think u are saying this because u think it is just a waste of time.

well, if so. i wasted my time getting a deal with him/her yesterday.

ilya28071992
No need to worry about him, he is a respected member at an israeli community and a very trusted trader AND a member at ISC which contains only trusted members...

Bumping for you my friend, good luck with your trade

ibnahmed
05-22-2007, 04:44 PM
i dont about him with others, i am just speaking of what happened to me.

XeroToX
05-22-2007, 04:50 PM
No need to worry about him, he is a respected member at an israeli community and a very trusted trader AND a member at ISC which contains only trusted members...

people know that im trusted.. this guy doesnt know me and he thinks im achick lol..
ibnahmed stop spamming my thread ffs.. just forget about its not abig deal dont feel bad and dont show us how u feel.. cuz no one cares

ps2king
05-22-2007, 04:50 PM
oh for god sake.. when i sayed ill talk to u tomorow, i meant beat it, no offense
closed
and ps2kind
why dont u spam ur own thread ? are u a mod here ? no so why dont u get alife u virgin, u got to stop complaining and post normal post

LMAO thats what makes you childish all the name calling and threats, i was reading your thread cos i was gonna make an offer, then i see all that crap.

i no im not a mod i was simply sayin dont let people bother you after all the invites for a website, nothin to get worked up about if you think about it.

im not tryin to have a go or anythin, i was just makin a comment after all its a public site, just sad to see alll the shit going on.

hope u get what u want

XeroToX
05-22-2007, 04:54 PM
closed
and ps2kind

LMAO thats what makes you childish all the name calling and threats, i was reading your thread cos i was gonna make an offer, then i see all that crap.

i no im not a mod i was simply sayin dont let people bother you after all the invites for a website, nothin to get worked up about if you think about it.

so make an offer, its just "buisness"
this ibnahmed is feeling sad and disapointed becuz of yestarday, i didnt want to let him feel this way thats why i ignored, so again,ibnahmed, dont feel bad and stop mention this.. nothing happened, so forget about it and make another deal with someone else
ps2king, u would probably post the same thing if u were me..

ibnahmed
05-22-2007, 05:02 PM

people know that im trusted.. this guy doesnt know me and he thinks im achick lol..
ibnahmed stop spamming my thread ffs.. just forget about its not abig deal dont feel bad and dont show us how u feel.. cuz no one cares

i didnt say u are not trusty. just i said u gave a promise of a deal and u never completed it. u never informed that the deal is over and u dont want to continue

u didnt take my accounts. (and i didnt say u did)
they are still fine.

but it was a waste of my time.
i stopped buffering one of the accounts, just because i thought it is no longer mine.

a PM saying == i am no longer interested in the deal === would have stopped all this happening.

EDITED
just saw the post above === i will stop here.