PDA

View Full Version : hosting-Ie ... irc or whatever

happyjoyjoy
05-22-2007, 04:37 PM
Anybody ordered a box with them lately? Meaning in the last 2/3 weeks or so..
If so has it been set up yet? How long did it it take etc?
Ordered mine last monday so its been over a week and i still havent gotten any word.
Is this normal or?

redMonster
05-22-2007, 04:39 PM
OMG. A week? Thats not nice.

KFlint
05-22-2007, 04:44 PM
it's a ridiculous delay... :blink:

i order my leaseweb sunday and was all set monday morning!

good luck...!

happyjoyjoy
05-22-2007, 04:55 PM
OMG. A week? Thats not nice.

Tell me about it.
They have a customersupport on ICQ but now that support hasnt been around for 3 days.
Thinking about filing a claim at paypal if i havent heard from them by the end of the week.

XeroToX
05-22-2007, 04:57 PM
we ordered VPS on friday, but still havent sent us any email:/ (FROM hosting ie ofcourse)

upGrayde
05-22-2007, 05:38 PM
calm down guys, you'll get it soon enough, and they won't, or should not, charge you for the days they're setting up your server

TYPE R
05-22-2007, 06:34 PM
i had a word with hosting ie, they said it will take up to 2 - 8 days for them to set up. btw which vps did u guys get?, i am thinking of geting 1 ur vectoral.

happyjoyjoy
05-22-2007, 07:09 PM
I got a raptor 3 box.
If i dont like it i'll probably switch to lease-web or something.

QstorM
05-22-2007, 07:24 PM
Those are some insane set up fees... Seems like they're making sure to get a profit in case a customer cancels within a month.

Jeffrey903
05-22-2007, 08:02 PM
I ordered a VPS from Hosting-IE last Monday aswell. I submitted a support ticket yesterday asking when my server was ready and was told "We very sorry for the delay, Sir. Please be patient we work to complete your request."

Today is the 8th day since I paid. Hopefully it will all be setup soon and I won't have to deal with their support again.

happyjoyjoy
05-22-2007, 08:33 PM
I ordered a VPS from Hosting-IE last Monday aswell. I submitted a support ticket yesterday asking when my server was ready and was told "We very sorry for the delay, Sir. Please be patient we work to complete your request."

Today is the 8th day since I paid. Hopefully it will all be setup soon and I won't have to deal with their support again.

Tell me about it.
I've submitted a ticket 2 days ago aswell, they still havent replied to it.
Officially worst support in history :dabs: