PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Vs Ps2 Vs Gamecube (and A Little Dreamcast)

Busyman
06-17-2003, 07:06 PM
By the way where's the best Dreamcast site with the biggest selection of games

twr7cx
06-17-2003, 09:24 PM
For download or to see what games are avaliable? To see what's avaliable, go to http://www.sega.com and it's in the Dreamcast section there, but to download, there's two posts in the 'Verifed Hashes (Console Games)' of 'GameWorld' with a few good working games, and instructions on how to find the best ones on eMule...

theantidote
06-17-2003, 11:05 PM
I am so sick of you Kiddie Game people. Nintendo is a great company and they don't make kiddie games! Ever played Animal Crossing? Stop yelling about how gay it is and freaking play it! It's addictive! Gamecube is also not paying for not including a DVD player, they don't have any problems with people stealing their games because they don't fit! I think Gamecube's the best, good graphics, portable, easy, and you don't have to worry about a 6-year old coming over to your house and killing hookers in the game! Why don't you guys play some of those kiddie games and then you can say all the bad stuff you want about them (but there won't be anything to say) so shutup! shutup! shutup!

krholmes56
06-18-2003, 12:15 AM
ummm....yea............

neevakee
06-18-2003, 02:04 AM
the nice thing about dreamcast is you can donwload games and burn them to an ordinary cd and play them with out modding your system. My friend just bought one for that very reason. It is a 128bit system and if you have an import modle you can play shemue 2. Also i must say that gamecube is an excelent system that if given the chance at some more titles will prove its self worthy. Personally if it wasnt that xbox had more games i would pick a gamecube over xbox. Also the titles are classics which we have played for over the past ten years. Zelda, mario, metroid etc.

Busyman
06-18-2003, 05:05 AM
What the hell is the antidote talking about?!! (and to who). The bottom is this:

Gamecube is for exclusives
Ps2 is for exclusives

They both have great games!!!! Saying Nintendo is a kiddie is very old at this point. We are well past that. PS2 has some EXCELLENT games. We are well past that. Xbox though IS THE more superior hardware.

GAMES ON THE XBOX WHEN ON THE OTHER 2 SYSTEMS AS WELL ARE BETTER ON XBOX. PERIOD.

THERE IS NO GAME WHEN DOING A COMPARISON THAT'S BETTER THAN XBOX'S
VERSION. PERIOD.

(except Need For Speed Hot Pursuit which was best on PS2)

If you love those PARTICULAR games on your one system great. If you have the money I recommend trying the others. FREE YOUR MIND. Xbox has the superior hardware easily but I hope PS3 blows it away then Nintendo will counter then Microsoft will counter.

You close minded folks Nintendonites, SonyPonies, XboxJocks hug your 1 system.
Lay in bed with it and go for what you know.

MEANWHILE I WILL BE PLAYING THE BEST GAMES EEEAACCHH SYSTEM HAS TO OFFER ;)

Busyman
06-20-2003, 11:51 PM
Since I keep seeing "which is better Xbox, GC, or PS2" threads I'm going to cleverly disguise this bump :lol:

I know folks are tired of seeing a NEW which is better topic every day so here ya go!!!!! ;)

twr7cx
06-21-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by neevakee@18 June 2003 - 12:04
the nice thing about dreamcast is you can donwload games and burn them to an ordinary cd and play them with out modding your system. My friend just bought one for that very reason. It is a 128bit system and if you have an import modle you can play shemue 2. Also i must say that gamecube is an excelent system that if given the chance at some more titles will prove its self worthy. Personally if it wasnt that xbox had more games i would pick a gamecube over xbox. Also the titles are classics which we have played for over the past ten years. Zelda, mario, metroid etc.
What's an 'import modle'? I have a Self-Boot version Shenmue II running perfectly on my system which is still eaxactly how it came out of the box (plus a V.M.U., Rumble Pack and another controller...).

Busyman
06-21-2003, 12:42 AM
Did you buy it or burn it. I got it for Xbox for $10 at BestBuy