PDA

View Full Version : Pls help me

ilya28071992
05-24-2007, 11:14 AM
i have been seeding on RSR and left the pc on for the night, at some point of the night for some reason probably overheating my pc was turned off and utorrent was still running so i got this torrent that i am not actually seeding listed in my profile so i reset my passkey cuz that's supposed to remove it and i got a PM that says that i have to continue seeding or else i might get warning or disabled. so i continued seeding.

now i stopped the second torrent. but the first one still shows me seeding although i have already reset my passkey...

is there anyway to make it go away? should i reset my passkey one more time? and if i do reset it i need to seed it again?

Melvinmeow
05-24-2007, 12:06 PM
The site probably didnt reset your passkey.

If you check a new torrent you dl off the site are the passkey from the new torrents the same as the old ones or are they differant?

There is a bug on alot of sites where it doesnt acctually reset the accounts passkey when you select for it to.

freedom
05-24-2007, 12:11 PM
Also u need to seed the torrents already downloaded.. with old passkey or new one ~doesn't matter: seeding is good :D

Melvinmeow
05-24-2007, 02:14 PM
Also u need to seed the torrents already downloaded.. with old passkey or new one ~doesn't matter: seeding is good :D

If the old passkey was in fact reset like it should have been, then he can no longer seed that same torrent with the old passkey, in order to reseed that torrent he would have to insert or download the torrent with the NEW passkey in order to seed the old file.

ilya28071992
05-24-2007, 02:17 PM
problem solved actually a few seconds after i posted this thread the problem went away :D