PDA

View Full Version : The tracker you hate most

leeter
05-24-2007, 11:40 PM
Post the tracker you hate most and the reason why you hate it.

FB
They nearly don't have 0day scene releases but only finnish ones which I never need.
Furthermore, they have very few seeders and leechers.
So it's annoyingly hard to raise buffer. :angry:

fstrulz
05-24-2007, 11:47 PM
ArenaBG... I don't really hate it. It's a very good tracker, but I don't understand any of the words in it. :idunno:

WHRST
05-24-2007, 11:48 PM
none, i don't have a reason to hate any tracker

roccofor
05-24-2007, 11:51 PM
oink staff are morons.
revolt stuff bad guys too.
and bitmetv mods.

DefX
05-24-2007, 11:52 PM
I think "hate" is a rather strong word for something that allows you to infringe on copyrights freely

biggie944
05-24-2007, 11:53 PM
how can u hate a tracker when everything u get is for free!

phrenzy
05-25-2007, 12:44 AM
TB is getting on my nerves lately. Very slow on releases, very slow page loading. It's now out of my normal rotation.. ha! Now i'm addicted to SCT....

WHRST
05-25-2007, 12:48 AM

true

desiKing
05-25-2007, 01:00 AM
OINK....? staff/mods bunch of moron...?

leeter
05-25-2007, 01:27 AM
TB is getting on my nerves lately. Very slow on releases, very slow page loading. It's now out of my normal rotation.

TB was dead aeons ago. :)

mbucari1
05-25-2007, 01:38 AM
filelist until I got rid of it. Now OiNK cuz hard to seed and staff are hard-asses

Cmon
05-25-2007, 01:56 AM
any tracker that have waiting time for new user, I can't remember any though
also that have no leecher (hard for ratio) & bad layout

oh and slow too :P

seppypom
05-25-2007, 02:18 AM
any tracker that have waiting time for new user, I can't remember any though
also that have no leecher (hard for ratio) & bad layout

oh and slow too :P

torrentleech and bitsoup both have wait times for new users

WHRST
05-25-2007, 02:21 AM
waiting times are not that bad, easy enough to get paased them on revtt and tl it's not like they don't let u seed files that have the wating time and about tb it is becoming more like FL, but both TB and FL are still decent sites.

Colt Seevers
05-25-2007, 02:23 AM
THEDVDCLUB.ORGs stupid 72hour constant seed until 0.7 ratio is met *or something close to that* and enforced by bellend admins as well.

Their stupid warnings gets on my tits! So I told them to shove it! :happy:

Gish
05-25-2007, 02:44 AM
I love FSC community meaning staff/forums but when I go on there to download a file, weather it be a movie, appz etc the average amount of seeders is like 2. What the fuck? when it says 50 people downloaded a file and there are only 2 seeders after 48 hours , it just makes me sick. FSC has this free leech system(its a free down with no credit to your ratio, people start out with 5) which makes people think they can leech and not seed. I just go there now to keep the account from being disabled for inactivity.

Cmon
05-25-2007, 03:06 AM
Still it's easier without those, I still don't like it, it's simply annoying to seed later on for new user, I don't care if it's for bad user that have low ratio as a punishment (I don't think it's a good way too though), & like I said, I don't remember which tracker that have those since it's been a while I haven't see those waiting time, except for FL which I don't use

If I pass the requirement for those waiting time, I don't really care anymore though :P

redMonster
05-25-2007, 03:12 AM
iPlay for me. I feel its very very difficult to seed on that tracker. There are so few leechers. My ratio is crap there.

Gish
05-25-2007, 03:22 AM
iPlay for me. I feel its very very difficult to seed on that tracker. There are so few leechers. My ratio is crap there.

What:huh:
That tracker has a shit load of hard to get movies with a good amount of seeders.
I know its no ScT or TL and I can't understand any of the forum posts because its in Romanian but I make it a habit to stop in there every day just to check out whats new.

WHRST
05-25-2007, 03:24 AM
I can say i dislike oink for forcing people to use cute avatars.

redMonster
05-25-2007, 03:27 AM

What:huh:
That tracker has a shit load of hard to get movies with a good amount of seeders.
I know its no ScT or TL and I can't understand any of the forum posts because its in Romanian but I make it a habit to stop in there every day just to check out whats new.I am not saying that I hate their content, but I dislike it because its hard to seed there.

mamacita
05-25-2007, 04:24 AM
rofl, what are you guys doing on OiNK to get the brunt side of the admins' wrath? One of the better sites period if you ask me. Can't beat it for the amount of functionality, amount of content and good active community.

leeter
05-25-2007, 05:42 AM
rofl, what are you guys doing on OiNK to get the brunt side of the admins' wrath? One of the better sites period if you ask me. Can't beat it for the amount of functionality, amount of content and good active community.

You sound like oink fanboy. :cool:

Cheffy
05-25-2007, 06:02 AM
If you dont like a site why not stop using it ?
Its not like there is any shortage of torrent sites....

r77
05-25-2007, 06:08 AM
danishbits :pinch:

leeter
05-25-2007, 06:24 AM
danishbits :pinch:
Why? Did they ban you?

r77
05-25-2007, 06:53 AM
lol they ban everyone

gossard25
05-25-2007, 07:22 AM

Can't agree with you more, all the content is free and even if you have a problem deal with it and anyways there are plenty of trackers around.

leeter
05-25-2007, 07:41 AM
lol they ban everyone

They must be increasing their epenis by banning innocent users. :lol:

djkamikaze
05-25-2007, 08:05 AM
I love reading the complaints about staff at all the best torrent sites being ruthless assholes...

as to worst site / most hated? chronictracker, they won;t stop begging for donations, they sent out at least 4 emails mast month asking for money, not just site PM's but fu**ing emails!

OmaRin0
05-25-2007, 08:19 AM
NB - BITMETV - BITME - SCC - IT :cry:

i don't hate them,
but i really can't understand y they ban all our ip range!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

leeter
05-25-2007, 08:23 AM
but i really can't understand y they ban all our ip range!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Where are you from? :shifty:

djkamikaze
05-25-2007, 08:25 AM
israel? or brazil?

OmaRin0
05-25-2007, 08:26 AM

Israel..

DV8type
05-25-2007, 08:28 AM
I HATE ALL TORRENT SITES
-I mean they only offer me FREE content ranging from DVDrips, Blockbuster movies that are in theaters, music, warez and on some i can even request what i want....all with great speed :frusty:

This thread is lame...a bunch of whiners

Skengeboy
05-25-2007, 08:37 AM
I don't like Piratebits at all, i don't know why, i just hate it!

JA
05-25-2007, 08:40 AM
I HATE ALL TORRENT SITES
-I mean they only offer me FREE content ranging from DVDrips, Blockbuster movies that are in theaters, music, warez and on some i can even request what i want....all with great speed :frusty:

:lol::lol:

leeter
05-25-2007, 08:41 AM

Israel..

That's too bad. Just because some Israel users cheated doesn't mean that whole Israel users are cheaters.
But anyway, cheaters should be banned at all cost and shot to death. No excuses.

redMonster
05-25-2007, 08:46 AM
But anyway, cheaters should be banned at all cost and shot to death. No excuses.Won't that be too harsh?

leeter
05-25-2007, 08:50 AM
But anyway, cheaters should be banned at all cost and shot to death. No excuses.Won't that be too harsh?

lol... yes, that's rather harsh. That is just my opinion. :P

WHRST
05-25-2007, 08:53 AM
Won't that be too harsh?

lol... yes, that's rather harsh. That is just my opinion. :P

not really, someone being a trader is one thing, but a cheater a something else...

Excons
05-25-2007, 08:59 AM
Na not really harsh , its all about honesty and just some ppl just cant cut it. They mightnt hav enough speed etc but really want want want and no give well theres my point. If you want somethink you should just work out with mates to hav a lan or somethink just to get those files you want.

bytetorrent
05-25-2007, 09:22 AM
I HATE ALL TORRENT SITES

rofl ..:lol: ..

SnipeR19
05-25-2007, 09:24 AM
Td

Colt Seevers
05-25-2007, 09:33 AM
I HATE ALL TORRENT SITES

I hate all RETARDS.

Some BT sites are better than others you stupid cock jockey. :lol:

durex
05-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Hate ?
None!
But i don't like trackers which doesn't permit foreigners IP's.

pentomato
05-25-2007, 10:44 AM
W
Post the tracker you hate most and the reason why you hate it.

FB
They nearly don't have 0day scene releases but only finnish ones which I never need.
Furthermore, they have very few seeders and leechers.
So it's annoyingly hard to raise buffer. :angry:
Why would anyone hate a tracker when they give you everything for free?
If you don't like one tracker get out of it, nobody makes you stay there and if the don't have enough stuff, well start uploading yourself and maybe the tracker will become a better one.

menkää_vittuun
05-25-2007, 12:16 PM
merc-tech.net. It's just so stupid to add torrent site on a spam-filter.

RengeeTT
06-04-2007, 10:42 AM
chronic tracker. although i registered there long ago and don't use it for ages, their staff still regularly spam me (and i guess others) with money-jerking letters

Alien5
06-04-2007, 10:43 AM
i hate them all equally

silhouette
06-04-2007, 11:18 AM
The tracker I hate most is pisexy. My account got removed within a week of registering and also my IP got banned.
I guess it was some problem with hackers from spain. I got into their irc and the admin there told me my account was removed due to inactivity. I told them I have the same user id at oink and bitme.
What bugged me most was the inconsistency as to the real reason for the account removal and ip ban. In the same chat session I had two people from their staff giving two different answers with a high dose of rude behaviour.
They told me I should be more worried about the accounts I have active and forget about pisexy. I told them I did not care for the account (pisexy's no great site anyway)
I only wanted to know the real reason behind the ip ban. Nobody had answers and the people in the chat room seemed to have ganged up against me.

My best experience has been at the karagarga irc. They reactivated my account in minutes. I registered via a leaked code that was posted here. They gave me the benefit of doubt as I'd registered in good faith.

leeter
06-05-2007, 12:05 AM
I only wanted to know the real reason behind the ip ban. Nobody had answers and the people in the chat room seemed to have ganged up against me.

It is because they banned you for no reason, but for fun.
Just forget the lame and dead tracker. There is nothing to eat. :sick:

chronic tracker. although i registered there long ago and don't use it for ages, their staff still regularly spam me (and i guess others) with money-jerking letters

I abandoned that crap site long time ago. lol

Mugur
06-05-2007, 07:32 AM
SCC. They banned a whole ip class (including me) without any explanation. However, it is a pretty good site.

leeter
06-05-2007, 08:18 AM
SCC. They banned a whole ip class (including me) without any explanation. However, it is a pretty good site.

Why does SCC hate Romanians? What happened there?

eLucid
06-05-2007, 09:01 AM
I don't hate any trackers, in fact I love them all :D. But, I do have some issues with some of them. I don't like the style for TD. I don't like the fact that new releases on CT always have 0 seeders (at least they used to). I don't like the recent practices of the admins on SCC, along with their insane inactivity and hit-and-run policies. I also don't like the crazy anti-US propaganda on extremebits even though I'm not American. That's it for now :P