PDA

View Full Version : getting new seed box access...

MaAiFu
05-25-2007, 03:44 PM
hi, im thinking of buying a leeware seedbox for a couple of months on sunday when i get paid, i only need it for a about month, so i was just wondering if anyone need it after im done with it, im looking for some inv/accs to the following sites.

NB (dont know if they ban ur IP if u r bot nordic? or is that DB im thinking of?)
RP
FB
PT
CZone

E***o
UK-T (will give one full month for this)

basically you'll get 2 weeks to 1 month seedbox, offers in the thread please, my inbox is full.

Idanp
05-25-2007, 03:48 PM
ill give you fb account with little buffer for only few days
interested?

morenoy
05-25-2007, 03:49 PM
i can give you FB invite
how much weeks will you give me?

or if you want i can give you account to czone with 20 gb buffer but cant change mail

can give you both of them for a week or 4 days

shutdk
05-25-2007, 03:53 PM
FB with 65 gb buffer for 5 days?

Ultramorpg
05-25-2007, 04:09 PM
RP acc 25+GB buffer + mail = you tell me, but I ain't that cheap :D

Idanp
05-25-2007, 04:12 PM
ok 2days+your help for buffered fb
i just want to try it (;

akkk
05-25-2007, 04:15 PM
at NB you won't get disabled for not being in a nordic country. This shitty rule applies only for DB.

morenoy
05-25-2007, 04:24 PM
edited my post

ibnahmed
05-25-2007, 04:47 PM
i guess u search the word leeware and see what it is worth.

i got swedvdr 100GB+ for two days leeware and people requesting more days for lower level trackers. :D

but for sure, the first thing to do is to buy a leeware and the payment there is monthly so u dont have to stick with them for more than one month.

happyjoyjoy
05-25-2007, 04:48 PM

i got swedvdr 100GB+ for two days leeware and people requesting more days for lower level trackers. :D

but for sure, the first thing to do is to buy a leeware and the payment there is monthly so u dont have to stick with them for more than one month.

You got lucky i needed it desperately for sct FL :P

ibnahmed
05-25-2007, 04:53 PM

by the way, leeware works with sct. there was a problem with the sct account and not leeware. it is working fine for other sct accounts.

happyjoyjoy
05-25-2007, 04:54 PM

by the way, leeware works with sct. there was a problem with the sct account and not leeware. it is working fine for other sct accounts.

There have been issues before with leeware at ScT.
Routing issues.
Anyways lets not fuck up this guy his thread.

MaAiFu
05-25-2007, 08:42 PM
how can u give it to someone for a couple of days? i was just thinking buy it for 1 month and use it for 2-3 weeks and then give the rest 1-2 weeks to someone and stop payment obviously. but is there a way u can give to someone for like 5 days and then get it back? :/

kapowcowpwned
05-25-2007, 09:04 PM
well MaAiFu, I would assume that you just change the server info at the end of the 5 days or w/e was agreed upon. You can't just rent a server for 5days if thats what you are wondering.

ibnahmed
05-25-2007, 09:13 PM
how can u give it to someone for a couple of days? i was just thinking buy it for 1 month and use it for 2-3 weeks and then give the rest 1-2 weeks to someone and stop payment obviously. but is there a way u can give to someone for like 5 days and then get it back? :/

trust is needed here
if u trust the person u are dealing with, give him the passes and tell him after x days i am gonna have it back. they dont have to change the pass while they can if they want to.

so, it is just trust.
i normally give the account for whatever deat it was and they even dont change the password. and they when they finish i log in and they forget.

NOTE: if u rent it to someone and they dont change the password, u will be able to access during that period from your computer. both of u can log in using ftp client and i think it is only one to have the vncviewer on.

kabir
05-25-2007, 09:16 PM
try not to give ur root pass :)
even if u trust the guy.

conway
05-25-2007, 09:21 PM
Can't you create a user account for them? i'm pretty sure you can.

ibnahmed
05-25-2007, 10:07 PM
Can't you create a user account for them? i'm pretty sure you can.

seems we are getting advanced stuff here. if yes how?