PDA

View Full Version : VIPmusic tracker question

znik
05-25-2007, 06:48 PM
Could you tell me how often the users' stats are upadated on VIPmusic tracker?

I have been seeding a lot of data the last 24hours+ and still no update to my ratio...

I have even contacted their staff but with no answer so far... :rolleyes:

redMonster
05-26-2007, 03:19 AM
I suppose it is just like other trackers. You might be seeding a torrent that has been deleted from VipMusic. Which client are you using?

rapesauce10
05-26-2007, 04:56 AM
Keep seeding unless the torrent is deleted, because if the tracker is down or under heavy load it will show up sooner or later. So no worries, unless it is deleted.

AkaiDoresu
05-26-2007, 05:30 AM
Make sure you stop your torrent so that stop value is sent do the tracker. If you are seeding continuously then the torrent you are seeding might be out of tracker.

znik
05-26-2007, 08:43 AM
The torrents I am seeding are new ones...
I am using torrentflux on my seedbox.

I have seeded at around 300% each of these new torrents (snatched 2 days ago), and still my upload is not credited...

I think it's absurd to have to stop a torrent to send the values to the tracker. Never heard of this...

It's the only tracker that I have encountered it so far...
I even contacted the mods but no response...

redMonster
05-26-2007, 08:50 AM
You don't have to stop the torrent to update your stats. In µtorrent, right click on the torrent and click on Update Tracker. But as you are using TorrentFlux, things are different.

ptp5352
05-26-2007, 08:53 AM
Worst music tracker ever, if you want my opinion...

No lossless music, very few leechers and they even beg for donations to keep the site running...

Vipmusic is for scene only releases, thats why there is no lossless music. And basically every site is begging for donations at the minute, even ftn had to ask for donations. So this no specific to vipmusic.

znik
05-26-2007, 09:00 AM
ptp5352 they could at least support their members apart from begging for donations...

I pmed their staff no answer...
I went to their IRC no answer...