05-26-2007, 01:33 PM
help me please my account close in bitmetv

can any bady help me please

This man is closed my Account (tequilavip):cry:

please any one answer to me

ibnahmed
05-26-2007, 02:38 PM
who closed it?

tequilavip? who is this, is it your username there or the u think closed your account?

anees
05-26-2007, 03:30 PM
This member closed MY Account (tequilavip)

ibnahmed
05-26-2007, 03:40 PM
This member closed MY Account (tequilavip)

what did he do to your account?
how does he know u?
were u trying to trade or what?

hungdob
05-26-2007, 03:42 PM
where u trying to trade it? cheated? bad ratio?
anyway bitmetv staff aren't that nice so i would try to get a new invite just make sure u dont signup with the same ip

TiToiNc
05-26-2007, 03:46 PM
try IRC channel and talk with staff there

ibnahmed
05-26-2007, 04:03 PM
he spoken to me by PMs and it seems he was invited a day ago and today they disabled him and his inviter. he said that he has done nothing and havent even used the account.

i told him to use the irc. i dont use irc and dont know how to use them.
maybe one of u gues can help him see the reason.

anees
05-26-2007, 04:09 PM
iam try now irc but
Nobody answers to me

i wil try again

Thank you for your help

if any bady have got another solution Tell me

znik
05-26-2007, 04:18 PM
anees how can we help you when the only thing you are telling us is that "this man is closed my account"?

What is that supposed to mean anyway? :frusty:

ibnahmed
05-26-2007, 04:25 PM
anees how can we help you when the only thing you are telling us is that "this man is closed my account"?

What is that supposed to mean anyway? :frusty:

he seems to have difficulty with language. he explained to me via PMs and the issure is in my post above.

anees
05-26-2007, 04:44 PM
I am invite by a person and that person almost cheating They closed my account and his Account also .
-note: that I did not use my account because it was my first day in this account and I am not download anything

znik
05-26-2007, 04:49 PM
anees then you are just unlucky...
Nobody scammed you. :noes:

A lot of other such cases have been reported recently. :yup:

If someone is found to be a cheater of trader, the bitmeTV staff wipe out his whole invitation tree even if you were an innocent invitee. :wacko:

So, a general advice to all should be: Be invited by a trustworthy member or friend, and don't trade your bitmeTV invites with nobody!... :shutup:

Cmon
05-26-2007, 04:52 PM
hm.. maybe that's why I don't have any invitation on BitMeTV.. :dry: that makes my account looks bad -_-"

anees
05-26-2007, 05:05 PM
anees then you are just unlucky...
Nobody scammed you. :noes:

A lot of other such cases have been reported recently. :yup:

If someone is found to be a cheater of trader, the bitmeTV staff wipe out his whole invitation tree even if you were an innocent invitee. :wacko:

So, a general advice to all should be: Be invited by a trustworthy member or friend, and don't trade your bitmeTV invites with nobody!... :shutup:

Really just unlucky :cry:

thanks for help

iam sorry you have any invitation to bitmetv iam realy need it

thanks a lot

GaleaNatur
05-26-2007, 05:11 PM
try tvtorrents.com instead bitmetv because it's easier to get invite in bitmetv for free

anees
05-26-2007, 05:37 PM
try tvtorrents.com instead bitmetv because it's easier to get invite in bitmetv for free

iam not like this site

i want please for bitmetv