PDA

View Full Version : what happed if someone i invite in OInk cheat?

viperain
05-26-2007, 06:16 PM
i have Oink invites and i want to trade them but i afraid that the person will cheat. what happened then? my account will be disabled?

DVito
05-26-2007, 06:16 PM
invites removed, sometimes warning

supper
05-26-2007, 06:18 PM
thats mean u will not going to get invations there agien:(

REVTTtorrent
05-26-2007, 06:19 PM
all ur invites removed & u will never have inv again

Cmon
Don't trade

hungdob
its rare that your account will be disabled.. on most cases that your invitee cheat u lose your invites but if he just doesnt keep a good ratio nothing will happened

Vidde
05-26-2007, 07:54 PM
I invited a friend of mine, which happen to forget to mention that he'd been a member before.
One day later, his account is removed, and all of my invites are gone, will not get'em back (and I had 9! :()

Be very careful..
Cheers
-Vidde <3

RainRoofer
05-26-2007, 08:30 PM
Lol, bad lost Vidde :)

05-26-2007, 08:34 PM
sorry for your loss vidde

mbucari1
05-26-2007, 08:37 PM
don't trust anyone:devil:

05-26-2007, 08:41 PM
exept poeple you know them well :D

Fibo
05-26-2007, 09:15 PM
Happened to me too.

Thats why Im so surprised when i see people giving away invites.

To me its just not worth it.
Not anymore anyways.

Night0wl
05-26-2007, 09:18 PM
The only way to be really safe when giving invites to Oink, is by giving them to IRL friends, so incase they get your invites taken away, you can kick their asses for it.

Although I have given a few online and been lucky, that they didn't do anything stupid there. Still got my invite priviliges intact :)

ibnahmed
05-26-2007, 09:30 PM
i lost the invites. that what happened when i invited a cheater. the first time in invited someone who were there before but banned and i got a warning. :D

AkaiDoresu
05-26-2007, 09:31 PM
Are they gonna disable your acc if you are using 2 accounts but one of them was created from different IP. I mean what if u wanna giveaway your account and get there back, is it possible ?

Night0wl
05-26-2007, 09:53 PM
You are not allowed to have more than one account, so if they find out, both get disabled.

Xaeron
05-26-2007, 09:55 PM
You are not allowed to have more than one account, so if they find out, both get disabled.

Not true. You can have as many accounts in Oink as you'd like.

AkaiDoresu
05-26-2007, 09:57 PM

as long as they are registered from different IPs right ?

Night0wl
05-26-2007, 09:58 PM
Doesn't say in the rules, but they don't like people having several accounts, because of trading. And depending on their mood that day, maybe they won't even bother to check if you are trading or not.

Better safe than sorry. I have heard of people getting disabled for far lesser things than having two accounts.

You are confusing having two accounts on same IP and same user having two accounts

Accounts on same IP are allowed

Xaeron
05-26-2007, 09:59 PM

Nope. You can even register them from the same IP. Read up in the Oink forums.

EDIT: Well if I recall correctly, Oink staff has even said themselves that it's fine if user has more than one account. The only thing to remember is that if one of your account gets disabled for whatever reason, all of your accounts will be disabled at the same time.

AkaiDoresu
05-26-2007, 10:03 PM

Nope. You can even register them from the same IP. Read up in the Oink forums.

EDIT: Well if I recall correctly, Oink staff has even said themselves that it's fine if user has more than one account. The only thing to remember is that if one of your account gets disabled for whatever reason, all of your accounts will be disabled at the same time.

so you can invite yourself with no problem ?

Night0wl
05-26-2007, 10:03 PM
You recall almost correctly. They say that users on same IP are all allowed to have an account, but if one gets disabled they all get disabled.

They also recommend that the users on same IP rather use the same account, but are very careful that they never connect from more than 3 IPs

And BTW I read up on the OiNK forum. Even post there ;)

ibnahmed
05-26-2007, 10:04 PM

i went there and asked them. i said if my house mate (it isnt the house mate by the way :D) uses his oink account from the same connection, is it ok if he uses his oink with me. they siad yes, but if any of u screws up, u both lose access as your ip will be banned.

anyway with a dynamic ip, u can change it in 5 mins. (i am not suggesting though u cheat or screw up. be a good user seed and dont invite other than those u trust)

:D:D:D