PDA

View Full Version : EXIGO Is in danger (??)

sapporo
05-29-2007, 10:56 AM
I'm not really a newbie but i had to made an new account.
Anyway i just read in the most popular pc magazine here in Greece (published today) that Exigo is

tracking by the police.It is about exigo the lossless music tracker.It seems that police is

trying to indentify the owners. Anyway The article is uptodated and it is about private

trackers. I really wouldnt believe that if the magazine was not so famous. Id like to inform

the moderators but im not a member of it ( i was looking for an invite a long time now) and i

cant find any irc chatroom. Because many people wont believe me i could scan the copy and pm

you if you are Greek (to understand what says.) The article is extended kai says a lot about

this case (and for another tracker i really ignore... Thats all forks. Lets hope for the

torrent scene (that i love) that Exigo will resist...

GaleaNatur
05-29-2007, 11:01 AM
WOW!!!which magazine???(i am greek)...i'll pm you if u can scan it for me

if the magazine is which i imagine it must be truth...

Moonspell13
05-29-2007, 11:55 AM
Hey sapporo, could you up the scanned article somewhere to for us to check it out too?? If you could up the whole article it could be great :) Please pm me about it :)
Cheers ;) :)

OmaRin0
05-29-2007, 12:01 PM
plz greek can u translate the whole article to English?!
thx :)

GaleaNatur
05-29-2007, 12:18 PM
i will,if he scan it:)

Patriot foreve
05-29-2007, 12:29 PM
it looks to be an interesting article,it would be great if it's translated and read

sapporo
05-29-2007, 12:40 PM
I had taken few pms asking for the magazine. A person (calling himself a mod(?) ) asked me to be carefull with this matter if i dont want troubles. Anyway im in work now. When i go home ill think about what i have to do.

OmaRin0
05-29-2007, 12:42 PM
I had taken few pms asking for the magazine. A person (calling himself a mod(?) ) asked me to be carefull with this matter if i dont want troubles. Anyway im in work now. When i go home ill think about what i have to do.

think? just scan them and send through pm ;)

Moonspell13
05-29-2007, 12:43 PM
Scan it sapporo and then either post the link and one of us will translate it asap for everyone to see or send pm to the greek members to dload it from somewhere (or the most important parts).. Btw who pmed you and told you to be careful if you don't want trouble?!?!?!?!?!!?!??

Btw if anyone else has also bought it and Sapporo doesn't upload it in the end, could someone else from the rest do this ?? Thanx :)

Patriot foreve
05-29-2007, 04:03 PM
A person (calling himself a mod(?) ) asked me to be carefull with this matter if i dont want troubles

Did u get athreat from someone in here :blink:? pm me his nickname or report it if u want

It's apublic magazine and it's sold all over greece as u say also and i am sure everyone wanna read that article to makesure on his security if he has an account there or if he 's planning to get an invite from afriend or so

JKIA
05-29-2007, 05:40 PM
very interested to see this... /me puts chips on that its a lie -_^

V
05-29-2007, 06:33 PM
BullShit

r77
05-29-2007, 06:37 PM
so Sapporo is the only guy who has this magazine...lol

r4cc00n
05-29-2007, 07:51 PM
BullShit

i agree, i doubt a tracker such as exigo would be singled out.

RainRoofer
05-29-2007, 07:52 PM
Unless you post some scan and translation we can freely consider this as fake.

GaleaNatur
05-29-2007, 07:53 PM
so Sapporo is the only guy who has this magazine...lol

i think tommorow we all know,i am gonna buy it...