i am now PU now on NBhttp://norbits.net/pic/star.gif :cool:
and still have no invites

can any one help me
i try before but cant have any invites

waiting 4 helps

thanx

Vidde
05-29-2007, 01:30 PM
Sorry mate, invites are disabled @ NB. Only way to obtain invites, is to ask a staffer there manually, you gotta have a clean record of invites and no cheating, though ;)

Cheers
-Vidde

the13crook
05-29-2007, 01:37 PM
Sorry mate, invites are disabled @ NB. Only way to obtain invites, is to ask a staffer there manually, you gotta have a clean record of invites and no cheating, though ;)

Cheers
-Vidde
can u plz tell me
-what i say to staff!!!

i ask them befor i become PU
plz help me

znik
05-29-2007, 02:39 PM
the13crook you are already talking to the staff now! :P

the13crook
05-29-2007, 02:51 PM
is vidde from staff!!!:blink::D

Shalafi
05-29-2007, 02:59 PM

Cheers
-Vidde
can u plz tell me
-what i say to staff!!!

i ask them befor i become PU
plz help me

i am another staff of NB :p :D

1-) u must have good seed time
2-) u must be active in forums

then apply one of mods there and u can get one invite if he is in his good day.

Vidde
05-29-2007, 04:07 PM
Haha, wtf :p Don't listen to him, that's not the requirements at all :p We don't log seedtimes, and we do not require our members to be active in the forums..

What you do, is:
1. Use this URL after the NB's URL: /contactsupport.php?tostaff=1
2. Use that messagebox to PM the staffers, and tell them why you want another invite, and who you gonna spend it on (i.e. a good IRL friend of yours)
3. You gotta have a "clean" history of invites. No cheaters invited, and you better not be invited by a cheater.

Good luck, mate!
-Vidde

freedom
05-29-2007, 06:00 PM
Also they don't give invites if u don't know/speak Norwegian language. I think it's unfair but that it is.. anyway great tracker.

Shalafi
05-29-2007, 06:37 PM
Haha, wtf :p Don't listen to him, that's not the requirements at all :p We don't log seedtimes, and we do not require our members to be active in the forums..

What you do, is:
1. Use this URL after the NB's URL: /contactsupport.php?tostaff=1
2. Use that messagebox to PM the staffers, and tell them why you want another invite, and who you gonna spend it on (i.e. a good IRL friend of yours)
3. You gotta have a "clean" history of invites. No cheaters invited, and you better not be invited by a cheater.

Good luck, mate!
-Vidde

One of your mods told me these when i asked him about invites.I think he said these because of i spoke in English. What a pity.

Vidde
05-29-2007, 06:49 PM
What mod? Maybe you misunderstood?

We don't require seedtime, but a decent ratio.
We don't require acitivty in forums, but it's an advantage when you apply :)

And yes, they do give to non-norwegians, I've been giving away invites for a long time to non-norwegians :p

Cheers <3
-Vidde

aaa333aaa
05-29-2007, 07:04 PM
Is there any chance to official giveaway? :rolleyes: