PDA

View Full Version : Most Under Rated Private Site

Gish
05-30-2007, 12:13 AM
there are always great sites out there that lack the cred of other sites. weather it be because there to many invites available to that site or the site may not be that well known or even too well known.
I just want everyone to give one site or more you think does not get the credit it should and why!

0Ri0N
05-30-2007, 12:22 AM
Scc & St

augman000
05-30-2007, 12:25 AM
Well, I think TL. I think they have great content both their own packs and 0day releases. The speeds are very good and well, I just think it deserves more credit.

Everyone just has "TorrentLeech Giveaways" and I think from what I've seen of other trackers in it's ranking, it deserves more respect.

Hope this is the type of answer ur looking for.

DefX
05-30-2007, 12:25 AM
Demonoid. I could think of tons of private sites id rather lose more than demonoid.

SpiderPig
05-30-2007, 12:33 AM
T to the L

So much great content, BEST SITE EVER! Besides the rare packs (FTN), music (OiNK), rare TV Shows (BitmeTV), learning stuff (Bitme), Foreign/old movies (KG), and anything else (Public/Demonoid), TL is the best as in pretimes, speed, content, everything.

kapowcowpwned
05-30-2007, 12:52 AM
Well demonoid is the most under rated tracker from monday to thursday at midnight but from friday till sunday night when signups are open at demonoid, tl is the most under rated tracker.

pandapop
05-30-2007, 12:55 AM
Demonoid. I could think of tons of private sites id rather lose more than demonoid.

i agree. demonoid is one of the greatest trackers out there.

DaMan05
05-30-2007, 01:23 AM
TL for sure... and are you guys talking bout demonoid.com? cuz that site sucks... terrible speeds...

sovaz
05-30-2007, 01:28 AM
@FalconsSB
Ya u r right, TL is the best and very underrated. Maybe it open registration for too long the two last months and dropped from a level5 to level3.

SpiderPig
05-30-2007, 01:30 AM
@FalconsSB
Ya u r right, TL is the best and very underrated. Maybe it open registration for too long the two last months and dropped from a level5 to level3.

I really don't care about the rarity crap, only the quality of the site. I'd much rather be in TL than some craphole like U*-T (rarest, yet worst tracker ever)

kirktrix
05-30-2007, 01:33 AM
TL, ST and Demonoid......:D

DaMan05
05-30-2007, 01:46 AM
yupp... TL = great content, good speeds + very easy to seed back for as long as you want...

ven0m
05-30-2007, 01:48 AM

Agreed Demonoid is SEVERELY under-rated... :yup:

As is SCC!

Gish
05-30-2007, 02:12 AM
thanks for sharing but my pick would go to iPlay
it has fast speeds and movies you can not find anywhere else it has about 600 movies to choose from and I would probably rate it higher than a level 4.
but true TL does rule!! but because it is so easy to get into it is under rated.

TYPE R
05-30-2007, 03:02 AM
deffo demonoid is well under rated

0tis
05-30-2007, 03:04 AM
i would definitely say TL and SCC. both great. i also really like p*sexy.

BLaZiN
05-30-2007, 03:07 AM
SCC without a doubt its got great potential and its one of my favourite trackers, very fast at pre times and the new 0day/mp3 section just ROCKS!!

leeter
05-30-2007, 03:08 AM
TL is not underrated.
It's level 9 in terms of contents, pretime and speed while level 2 in terms of rarity.
It seems some people still don't know that there are two scales in rating.

mbucari1
05-30-2007, 03:11 AM

Agreed Demonoid is SEVERELY under-rated... :yup:

As is SCC!I have NEVER underrated the quality of Demonoid. I like it so much in fact that I wrote a review (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post1823897/postcount1638) for it here on fst

saulin
05-30-2007, 04:07 AM
TL, Oink and BitmeTV. They are all underrated.

h20
05-30-2007, 04:10 AM
TL seems to be the most under rated site @ least on this forum

mbucari1
05-30-2007, 04:37 AM
TL seems to be the most under rated site @ least on this forumPeople don't say it's a bad site, they just dis it because it's not "rare". They have their priorities all out of whack.

enjoy_with_me
05-30-2007, 04:49 AM
TL & Revtt & Scc

susana
05-30-2007, 04:55 AM
supertorrents !! its even good as sct

Bucktoof
05-30-2007, 05:01 AM
Too many programs on demonoid are crap versions, I've had way too many wasted downloads there. For picture content, they're not bad. They're speeds though are not great at all.

I like revolutiontt better than TL because I've had better speeds, especially upload with revott. Plus the pre-times are good. SCC has some of the best pre-times, but speeds are so slow and hardly anyone seems to leech there.

Cheffy
05-30-2007, 05:22 AM
TL then SCC.
For me their content is like 9/10 the life time on torrents is superb,
Rarity is not everything!

leeter
05-30-2007, 05:27 AM
LOL Listen to me!!!
There are 2 scales (content, rarity) in rating.

TL
content level: 9
rarity level: 2

You see? Its content level is 9!!!
Do you think its content level should be 10+ or something?
Rarity level has nothing to do with content level!!!

GigaGiga
05-30-2007, 05:30 AM
supertorrents !! its even good as sct
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::lol:

WHRST
05-30-2007, 06:15 AM
TL&Revtt

Alco23
05-30-2007, 06:47 AM
LOL Listen to me!!!
There are 2 scales (content, rarity) in rating.

TL
content level: 9
rarity level: 2

You see? Its content level is 9!!!
Do you think its content level should be 10+ or something?
Rarity level has nothing to do with content level!!!

LOL @ Leeter.

Not everyone worships the WAIW like you do. :rolleyes:

The OP asks what site/s you feel is/are most underrated, not if a tracker is underrated in the WAIW thread ;). And besides, this is posted in the Bittorrent section so some won't have access to the invite section yet to see the WAIW thread.

Cmon
05-30-2007, 06:50 AM
ST for sure

leeter
05-30-2007, 07:11 AM
LOL @ Leeter.

Not everyone worships the WAIW like you do. :rolleyes:

The OP asks what site/s you feel is/are most underrated, not if a tracker is underrated in the WAIW thread ;). And besides, this is posted in the Bittorrent section so some won't have access to the invite section yet to see the WAIW thread.

:D Hey! I don't worship WAIW!
I just checked everybody's join date in this thread. And I'm sure that all of them have access to WAIW thread and that their opinions are based on it.
And I'm pretty sure that some guys' opinions are based only on its rarity level. :lol:
I personally think rarity level is nothing but a hype generator. I think tracker level should be based only on its contents, pretime and speed.

burtz
05-30-2007, 07:41 AM
TL, SCC, Demonoid.

WHRST
05-30-2007, 07:50 AM
...join date in this thread. And I'm sure that all of them have access to WAIW thread and that their opinions are based on it.

:frusty:...

sweed
05-30-2007, 08:01 AM
supertorrents ! they have fast pretimes too

GaleaNatur
05-30-2007, 08:02 AM
St,scc,tl

aaa333aaa
05-30-2007, 08:03 AM
Scc

saulin
05-30-2007, 08:22 AM
Agreed that TL is very underrated. For example. It's rated 9 in content but yet in the invites section no one takes TL in trades. They see it as crap or something that's not worth anything because in rarity is rated 2 lol. In reality it's one kick ass tracker and is worth a lot more than some level 4-6 trackers.

So yes it's underrated because people look at the stupid rarity rating and use it just to obtain good trackers that are rated lower in rarity but great in content. For example when people are trading a crappy tracker rated 6 for 3-4 good trackers that are rated 2-4 in rarity.

It's just amazing how people worship WAIW.

burtz
05-30-2007, 08:53 AM
@saulin

i though of that too. i see some traders giving up their 1.xxTB buffered TL accounts for a rare tracker. i just don't get it.

kabir
05-30-2007, 08:59 AM
the levels at WIAW are for rarity of invites available and their value for trading..
its rating has got nothing to do wid the content of the tracker

saulin
05-30-2007, 09:12 AM
@burtz

I think that those trying to give huge buffered accounts for rarity crap like FTWR are the same traders. They got those accounts from trading. I highly doubt they buffered the accounts themselves.

Then if they manage to get some rare tracker they will try to obtain a bunch of good trackers with buffers to leech from them.

Is a game that everyone plays taking advantage of the rarity system. Now people stupid enough to trade good trackers for crappy ones just want to see what the big deal is about these rare tarckers. Little do they know haha.

The way I look at it. Account trading should be banned. Invites are ok but they also should be given to people that deserve them and no just for trade. I'm sure a lot of people have made some big trades and then the accounts get disabled because it's against the rules to trade accounts on any tracker. It's just dumb.

@Kabir

That's not how trackers traders see it. For them rarity means everything :)

They can get all the trackers they want with just UK-T

leeter
05-30-2007, 09:25 AM
Any crappy trackers can become extremely rare if they stop giving out invites for a long period.
But just because they are rare never means that they have good contents, pretimes and speed.
I think the rarity crap should be completely excepted in rating trackers.

upGrayde
05-30-2007, 10:05 AM
Any crappy trackers can become extremely rare if they stop giving out invites for a long period.
But just because they are rare never means that they have good contents, pretimes and speed.

you think the "rarity crap should be completely" what now?

Something Else
05-30-2007, 10:25 AM
KG is for me the most underrated tracker. The content blows away any dvd retailer anywhere I know. Demonoid as well is great on content. And TorrentLeech has all the scene stuff pretty well covered. Wild-Bytes is superb at that too....And TopHos is another that is overlooked often...

leeter
05-30-2007, 10:27 AM

you think the "rarity crap should be completely" what now?

I think content, pretime and speed only should be considered when rating trackers. The rarity crap is nothing but a fantasy.

SKGunners
05-30-2007, 10:39 AM
I think FSC and ScT are very underrated. Both of them are among the best sites ever.

birox
05-30-2007, 11:41 AM
I think bitmeTV is the most under rated (talking about rarity).
Its hard to get an invite. I think ppl dont trade it even if you give a level 6 for it.

Oink is under rated too, but not as much as bitmeTV.

XeroToX
05-30-2007, 11:45 AM
I think FSC and ScT are very underrated. Both of them are among the best sites ever.

sct is not underated, everyone know that its the best
u right about fsc.. its underated

007™
05-30-2007, 11:49 AM
ST, BitMeTV, TL, Pisexy, PT

clos
05-30-2007, 12:22 PM
Tl Ftw

ym84
05-30-2007, 01:40 PM
demonoid

depending on how you see it.. if you are talking about latest movie and music ect, they are pretty slow and i wun download from it..

but if its about rare stuff, demonoid has the most of it.. just look at its ebook collections.. i always source for documtary and elearn materials from there. with its huge pool of members, i don't have any worrie or trouble maintaining good ratio.

mikechrobot
05-30-2007, 02:37 PM
i think the most underrated are ST and SCC
why are all the people talking about TL being underrated? In the WIAW thread it has 9 rating for content, and no reason for it to have a 10, TL, according to me is overrated, since they steal packs from ScT and other tracker, name them as their own and upload them. Also, the speeds are pretty bad, especailly on the new torrents, uploaders have slow upload speeds, so it takes ages to get it, and most people at the tracker have home connection, and the only reason it seems fast is because there are so many members

V
05-30-2007, 02:39 PM
RevTT

SnipeR19
05-30-2007, 03:09 PM
demonoid

Tokeman
05-30-2007, 03:42 PM
TL is extreamly under rated.
Demonoid would be if it was 100% private, even with invites and signups once and a while, but you only have to sign up for old stuff which makes it a public tracker IMO

LorD.MeXiCaN
05-30-2007, 03:44 PM
demonoid

stroj
05-30-2007, 04:09 PM
Agreed that TL is very underrated. For example. It's rated 9 in content but yet in the invites section no one takes TL in trades. They see it as crap or something that's not worth anything because in rarity is rated 2 lol. In reality it's one kick ass tracker and is worth a lot more than some level 4-6 trackers.

So yes it's underrated because people look at the stupid rarity rating and use it just to obtain good trackers that are rated lower in rarity but great in content. For example when people are trading a crappy tracker rated 6 for 3-4 good trackers that are rated 2-4 in rarity.

It's just amazing how people worship WAIW.

Totally agree.

In my opinion -> SCC

p3st
05-30-2007, 04:50 PM
ct & tl

thebazzla
05-30-2007, 05:01 PM
TL and demonoid like most of the other comments tl is underrated and demoniod as a lot of stuff that are not on other trackers but often slow on d/l speeds

dr0w
05-30-2007, 05:02 PM
oink? :D

Fibo
05-30-2007, 05:19 PM
Demonoid

For sure

ghurka
05-30-2007, 05:49 PM
To me both Demonoid and Bitsoup are very underrated....both are very useful for older stuff. If you're looking for anything that was released more than a few months ago then the chances are that you won't find it on any of the 0day trackers.

There is a definite need for sites like Demonoid and Bitsoup....just a pity that so many people are into knocking them.

Gish
05-30-2007, 08:31 PM
I have to say that I do most of my trading of invites on other sites because when people see the WIAW rating system they think all of a sudden that a oink(level 4) invite is not worth an bitmetv(level 5) regardless of material, speed or community. someone already said this but I will say it agian. when people get into a site that they have traded all their buffered accounts to get in, they are of course upset/disappointed because they thought that FTN invite was going to be worth all their bufferd account, as an example!
I no longer use WIAW because of this!!!

barral01
05-30-2007, 08:36 PM
TL without invites would be level 10.

mikechrobot
05-30-2007, 08:50 PM
TL is taken as crap in trades because u ask for it and get it for free, not because the content is bad, it's all about the rarity, every PU has 4 invites per week, so you can invite a lot of people, not really wanting anything, and in ScT you get invites when they feel like it, that's what makes it level 8. I hate when these n00bs start speaking about underrated as rarity, it's about content, and in that case TL is 9/10, which is not underrated, I know trackers with better content that are less than TL

JKIA
05-30-2007, 09:01 PM
SCC i think... they have great speeds and uptothe second pretime most always...

morenoy
05-30-2007, 09:57 PM
Well, I think TL. I think they have great content both their own packs and 0day releases. The speeds are very good and well, I just think it deserves more credit.

Everyone just has "TorrentLeech Giveaways" and I think from what I've seen of other trackers in it's ranking, it deserves more respect.

i totally agree with you!

eLucid
05-31-2007, 01:06 AM
I don't know how anyone could say TL. It's probably the most popular tracker around and it has almost a million users. How can it be underrated for rarity? The rarity is determined more by how many invites they give out rather than public opinion. I was going to say scc is the most underrated, but my choice is actually digitalhive. I never even hear it mentioned. It has the greatest community out of any site and awesome speeds. I think it was the fastest tracker to get the finale of heroes.

tyn624
05-31-2007, 08:19 AM
tl and td are underrated

saulin
05-31-2007, 09:00 AM
I don't think we are talking about TL or BitmeTV or Oink for example being underrated in rarity. We are talking about being underrated becasue people see it as level 2 or level 5 and say. Well I'm not giving a level 6 invite for a level 5 invite or a level 2 invite.

People asume that because a tracker is on a higher level is better. So the debate is not about wether some trackers should go up in rarity but wether they deserve a lot more credit and respect.

I don't care about levels. If someone offers me a great level 5 tracker for a level 6 tracker invite I would have no issues giving it if I was to make a trade.

Melvinmeow
05-31-2007, 01:28 PM
TL and demonoid like most of the other comments tl is underrated and demoniod as a lot of stuff that are not on other trackers but often slow on d/l speeds

Im not entirely sure why people consider Demonoid to be a private site. It in fact tracks the same torrents any open site would track. If you check certain files you would notice the same exact torrents on sites like mininova. Not only that but you dont even have to be signed into the site to dl their 90% + of their files. Sure they may have alot of selection but what site couldnt if they just posted every other sites files without even uploading them to the site or having to seed them from their own userbase.

Something Else
05-31-2007, 02:58 PM
Well the torrents that are actually tracked by them (and not externally) still offer a great variety and have very long life spans in comparison to many private trackers.

torentcouple
05-31-2007, 04:28 PM
I don't know of any other site that has Howard Stern shows like Demonoid. And they appear there FAST and without commercials. There's redskunk I guess, but really there's no comparison.

Also it may be semi-public but if you go to a public site you are unlikely to have a comments section where people can report if the file has problems. If you get it from Demonoid or TL you can read what other people have to say about it.

I think uknova is a underrated site. I use it almost as much as my other TV trackers so I can get UK shows that aren't anywhere else. There's some UK shows that are available publically, but loads that can only be found there.

seh
05-31-2007, 05:00 PM
St / Scc / Tl

finnlugg
05-31-2007, 05:15 PM
Tl and bitsoup

Something Else
05-31-2007, 05:32 PM
I agree with UKNova I too use it a lot and It's been around for ages, I take it for granted. But I'm sure I'd miss it.

bmwM5
05-31-2007, 06:45 PM
1)hdbits
2)torrentleech
3)revolutiontt

in this order

Gish
05-31-2007, 07:14 PM
I have demanoid but do not use it because of the lack of seeds!
I'm shocked if a torrent has 10 seeds there.

horse1982
05-31-2007, 07:46 PM
Bitsoup and revtt for me.....

Revtt is excellent

Tokeman
05-31-2007, 08:19 PM
I don't know of any other site that has Howard Stern shows like Demonoid. And they appear there FAST and without commercials. There's redskunk I guess, but really there's no comparison.

Also it may be semi-public but if you go to a public site you are unlikely to have a comments section where people can report if the file has problems. If you get it from Demonoid or TL you can read what other people have to say about it.

I think uknova is a underrated site. I use it almost as much as my other TV trackers so I can get UK shows that aren't anywhere else. There's some UK shows that are available publically, but loads that can only be found there.

First, all public trackers that I have used have a place for comments about the file,tracker, pw's etc..
Second, a lot of files on demonoid are not exclusive to demonoid, not just that they are found some where else, but a lot of times have multiple announce url's to other sites then demonoid to increase availability, and if they dont have this, they do enable DHT on all their torrents anyway.
Dont get me wrong, I like demonoid, but it is way to public for me to use.
Third, BITMETV has all the howard stuff, and probably other trackers that I havne't noticed.

XTorrenter
05-31-2007, 08:47 PM
TL is the best for sure.
great speed+great ammount of torrents+fast pre+great community= The best and Most underated tracker.

saulin
05-31-2007, 09:18 PM
Of course if TL was to close invites and remove all invites today for a long period of time. It would go right to the top and people would realize what's really worth.

What I like about TL is that is such a great tracker and they don't do that. Other trackers like FTN or FSC that make it so hard to get invites just piss me off. They encourage account trading so much.

WHRST
05-31-2007, 09:36 PM
I doubt tl will ever remove invites for a long enough time for it to become rare and tl is a really good site it's just easy to get in.

torentcouple
05-31-2007, 10:53 PM
Third, BITMETV has all the howard stuff, and probably other trackers that I havne't noticed.

No bitmetv doesn't. It has the *TV* show that Stern does, and is a great resource for those. But that's not what I meant.

I am talking about Stern's *radio* show on Sirius satellite, that airs Monday through Thursday, at 6am in the morning.

And if you've seen *those* torrents anywhere else the way they show up on Demonoid, please let me know. I'd love to get them from a more private site.

Oh, it's possible to find *old* Stern Sirius radio shows on public sites, and sometimes the odd new show on redskunk.org,
but the only place I know of that has these out within hours of when the Sirius radio show ends, every day, without fail, is Demonoid.

dustbuddy
06-02-2007, 12:39 AM
Has to be TL. Have almost completely switched over to it from ST. Using it in conjunction with Bitemetv and Oink gives you pretty much everthing you could ever want. If you do need something then Demonoid can always satisfy.

That said, out of all the sites, my favourite section has to be Mac Apps within Oink. Until I get an invite to Brokenstones this is the best I have found for Mac releases.

AkaiDoresu
06-02-2007, 12:49 AM
I think TT is underrated, I think the level may stay the same but grade.... it is definitely 10. Like Bit**TV is 10 for tv shows TT is 10 for trance music, no doubt.

I think Bit**TV has higher grade since more people use it, I mean more people are interested in Tv shows then in Trance music but there is no better site in the whole universe (in terms of trance music of course).

quality
06-03-2007, 01:22 PM
Torentleech is the best 0-day tracker by far.Who gives a fuck about rarity? Rarity is for retards who try 24/7 to become members in ftwr and uk-t which are the worst trackers ever.CONTENT is what matters and TL is simply the best.

Cygnify
06-03-2007, 01:42 PM
I think TT is underrated, I think the level may stay the same but grade.... it is definitely 10. Like Bit**TV is 10 for tv shows TT is 10 for trance music, no doubt.

I think Bit**TV has higher grade since more people use it, I mean more people are interested in Tv shows then in Trance music but there is no better site in the whole universe (in terms of trance music of course).

Sorry im a bit new around here what does TT stand for? Looking for a great trance torrent leecher, heard of TR (trance route) is TT better or the same lol?

kirktrix
06-03-2007, 02:28 PM
Sorry im a bit new around here what does TT stand for? Looking for a great trance torrent leecher, heard of TR (trance route) is TT better or the same lol?

TranceTraffic is the best trance tracker according to WIAW... U can access WIAW after 30 days....:)

WIAW = What Invites Are Worth [With Reviews And Ratings]

Empoy
06-03-2007, 04:39 PM
How bout RevTT? no ads at all & great contents.. TL has an advertisements, not good on the eyesight..

saulin
06-03-2007, 07:38 PM
RevTT and TL are about the same. Both are amazing trackers. TL might be a little better than RevTT. There was a thread about which one is better a little while ago and lots of people like both. Both of them are underrated. Having them plus a few other trackers like BitmeTV, Oink, SweDVDR I don't see why I would need SCT or FTN.

NA_Magus
06-04-2007, 01:04 AM
How bout RevTT? no ads at all & great contents.. TL has an advertisements, not good on the eyesight..

What are you talking about? RevTT gets so freaking annoying with their lottery advertisements.

JA
06-04-2007, 01:13 AM

What are you talking about? RevTT gets so freaking annoying with their lottery advertisements.
So true. My PM box full of em ;)

WHRST
06-04-2007, 01:35 AM

u get so many of em when double upload is about to end too

LinkS v2.0
06-04-2007, 01:44 AM
revtt has annoying pms

DOUBLE UP GUYS!!>!>>!>!>!!?!?!?

Max Payne™
06-04-2007, 07:48 AM
TL of course
good content , speed and pre time
and thats all what i am askin for :)

Empoy
06-04-2007, 09:32 AM

imho ads are more annoying than pm, you see the stupid ads everytime you login.. pms you can always delete them..

quality
06-04-2007, 10:09 AM

imho ads are more annoying than pm, you see the stupid ads everytime you login.. pms you can always delete them..

Wrong... With TL ads I only used once ad-block plus (Firefox extension) and they never appeared again... With RevTT there is no way you can block their spam pm's and double up ads so I parked my account there and I don't use it anymore. :cool:

RengeeTT
06-04-2007, 10:49 AM
cinematik
although it's a free signup tracker, but it has the most impressive dvd collection, i've ever encountered anywhere

saulin
06-05-2007, 11:14 AM
cinematik has nothing but old movies though. Again maybe good for old people or people that are into that kind of content. Pretty useless for me.

ronInter
06-05-2007, 12:11 PM
HDBits :)
Many of HD movies, shows, documentaries and some soccer :)
I prefer the quality :) and I just watch movie and shows (I don't play with games, except PES :) ), so HDBits is perfect for me :)

NA_Magus
06-05-2007, 09:51 PM

Wrong... With TL ads I only used once ad-block plus (Firefox extension) and they never appeared again... With RevTT there is no way you can block their spam pm's and double up ads so I parked my account there and I don't use it anymore. :cool:

Exactly. Disabled those ads on TL and everything is great.

kanelbulle
06-05-2007, 09:56 PM
Well, Softtorrents, they have alot of very good packs and TL ofc.

titofat
06-05-2007, 10:04 PM
File Zone Is A Very Good Site

Tokeman
06-05-2007, 10:06 PM
the adds on TL never bothered me, only 1 banner at the top. Geez, I get more adds surfing for news then I get on TL.
TL for sure is very under rated.

zolee21
06-07-2007, 12:12 PM
TL and Demonoid

leeter
06-07-2007, 12:29 PM
SCT... it should be rated lvl 11.

ole99
06-07-2007, 06:35 PM
If only posible to have one tracker, TL is the one to have.
another one which I think is underated is filemp3, not for the content, as they have only sceen, but the upload is great!

Most overrated is Bitmetv, yes good content but upload very bad, to much work, tvtorrents is far better.

mIRC
06-07-2007, 06:59 PM
ScT..:P

Pointman
10-22-2007, 02:11 PM
DigiatalHive is one of the best private trackers IMO. Good staff, fast pretimes, lots of seeders.

Skiz
10-22-2007, 02:19 PM
SCC and ST.

Sench
10-22-2007, 02:28 PM
scc

fOrUmAs
10-22-2007, 02:33 PM
TL and SCC

Effer
10-22-2007, 02:36 PM
If we should judge by the current position on the level list, then it's Demonoid, ChronicTracker, TL and TvT.ro (I don't know if it's underrated, but I don't even see it on the level list).

If we should go by the spoken word, very few trackers enjoy unfair reputation. Word gets around quick, so I don't think we should judge by the opinion of guys caring only for rarity.

Grind$oFine
10-22-2007, 02:48 PM
goem is very unrated, its a very good site for people who like movies (as I do :D)
It's mostly xvid, but they do a lot of special freeleech themes, and the rare things you can find is just amazing.:wub:

blackbird
10-22-2007, 02:59 PM
CT (good pre times ) and x264.eu ( they have a nice collection of classical movies )

TL and SCC

err .. TL isnt underated .. !

Effer
10-22-2007, 03:04 PM
Yes, I forgot Goem. Excellent little tracker, especially for those of us without HD home.

kirktrix
10-22-2007, 03:39 PM
Scc :)

psxcite
10-22-2007, 03:41 PM
Definately SCC. Great speed, fast pre-times. Free leech on all 0-day apps and mp3s. Very underrated.

kallieb
10-22-2007, 03:56 PM
Well the torrents that are actually tracked by them (and not externally) still offer a great variety and have very long life spans in comparison to many private trackers.

I hear you...Last time I checked Demonoid for my Kurosawa torrent (seven samurai) is still active which is quite impressive seeing as it's been up for over a year now.

Regarding my thoughts of under-regarded sites:

Leecherslair - It is one of the better overall torrent sites I've come across in terms of it having great speeds, content and a decent bonus seeding system which gives you GB for seeding. This alone says a lot about how much more is out there, and that solely relying on the WIAW thread is just plain foolish.

KG - Beautiful site with TONS of stuff you can't find anywhere - even on Demonoid!! (which is saying a lot)

Demonoid - As much as it closely resembles a public tracker, you can't beat it for sheer volume of content. The speeds suck, but more often than not this is the site where I can find tons of movies/apps/games etc that I have never been able to find anywhere -- and would not be on KG because they are still on the edge of mainstream.

mss74
10-22-2007, 04:26 PM
My two picks would be TTi and Softtorrents, both great sites.

mievmo
10-22-2007, 04:29 PM
SCC... now sign up close.

dudave
10-22-2007, 04:31 PM
i don't understand why are people saying TL and demonoid are
under-rated? they are both excelent trackers and they do get
the respect they should, actually they are the two most popular
private trackers on the net, and you call them under-rated? c'mon...

i think scenemachine and SCC are the most under-rated trackers,
probably because they went on open signups for so long..

sexydingo
10-22-2007, 04:46 PM
SCC I think, fairly easy to get an invite to. Pretty fast on the 0day, decent speeds. Good content overall. It's an awesome tracker for new people and veterans alike.

misledhope
10-22-2007, 05:39 PM
ST is the most underrated site i use.

Gonsalo
10-22-2007, 05:40 PM
Tl!!

SaviouR
10-22-2007, 06:05 PM
MP3 Underrated :- SoftMP3 . It kicks ass and has the best Scene Mp3 collection on the net , hands down , STMusic is another fantastic mp3 tracker as well and comes a very close 2nd .

0-Day Underrated :- SCC as stated by many ppl here and ST , which has great pretimes and good apps collection like SCC as well .

XViD Underrated :- TTi

NordicP2P
10-22-2007, 08:13 PM
Hdb

FACE_TO_FACE
10-22-2007, 09:36 PM
Oink! Its simply a great place to be... all kind of music, apps, ebooks, etc

barral01
10-22-2007, 09:48 PM
TL, is the best.

AkaiDoresu
10-23-2007, 01:45 AM
RevTT, TL, TTi

relleuM
10-23-2007, 01:50 AM
Td, St

.:Him:.
10-23-2007, 02:37 AM
I think ST because they have decent pretimes, some good season packs, and a lot of leechers now that they opened signups for a while!

Kyl3KK
10-23-2007, 03:03 AM
T-d

MaaxHimself
10-23-2007, 03:07 AM
TTi

Grind$oFine
10-23-2007, 03:30 AM
I'll agree with TTi,
and also, nCore.

Nice sites.

raj3186
10-23-2007, 06:11 AM
TL definately cuz it is one of the gud private trackers with a lot of packs of its own! (Not stolen as i have seen in some trackers though ;) )

Detale
10-23-2007, 06:34 AM
I have always preached SuperTorrents they have been great for a while and I am prob the only user here to never have had a TL acct so I dunno

You should make a poll for this with ST TL and Demonoid

zd0d
10-23-2007, 09:46 AM
Thebox.bz and UKNova are both invaluable resources for British Tele and that's all I really download. I've found that some of the torrents they have exclusively are a big help and sometimes rare. The staff on both are great too. Not to mention UKNova looks awesome.

drumkeys
10-23-2007, 10:49 AM
tti - the bonus system, design etc. etc.

reno55
10-23-2007, 01:40 PM

Very well put together post but I have myself been trying to get onto TL now for months and no luck :(

I was on oink (until today) and demonoid both with great ratios...

canopus
10-23-2007, 01:43 PM
TL is best tracker

guglhupf
10-23-2007, 02:20 PM
also, on TL you've always got enough leeches to keep the data flowing..
like the tracker a lots too, check it every day.

quaero
11-11-2007, 12:49 AM
I'd say T-L, SCC and SoftMP3.

Jiggles
11-11-2007, 12:58 AM
i agree with most of you, TL + demonoid are priceless.

AmpeD
11-11-2007, 01:00 AM

T-L ftw

ByteBitten
11-11-2007, 01:55 AM
Demonoid has always gotten alot of trash talk but it had files that cannot be found elsewhere, even the most top rated sites. Demonoid is awesome and I hope it returns.

fazzy07
11-11-2007, 02:09 AM
TL, TTi, LM
TL -> everyone needs to have this tracker
TTi -> good collection of DVDr also includes some 0-day stuff to keep everyone happy
LM -> I just like this tracker. If I cant find something I usually find it here or torrent.lt

raj3186
11-11-2007, 02:42 AM
SCC,TL indeed! actually i find it more difficult to seed on SCC rather than on ScT :P

Eytan
11-11-2007, 02:58 AM
TL of course..and maybe demonoid which is a great resource
when you can't find youre stuff anywhere..always useful/

Kyl3KK
11-11-2007, 03:34 AM
SCC,TL indeed! actually i find it more difficult to seed on SCC rather than on ScT :PMe too.

silvertec
11-11-2007, 03:37 AM
TL and Sct are great sites and have the rep to say so,but since the thread "says most under rated private site I'd say "Acid"

kostnkost
11-11-2007, 05:11 AM
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say TD.

12,432 torrents and their speeds are excellent.

mattshrapnel
11-11-2007, 06:37 AM
TL for sure.

quaero
11-11-2007, 08:45 AM
I actually ment T-D not TL. TL is underrated too though.

DannyGnXz
11-11-2007, 02:00 PM
TL has to be the most under-rated. Big community, Huge selection, and almost impossible to get invite

quaero
11-11-2007, 02:05 PM
It wasn't so hard to get an invite there until they closed them a couple of weeks ago.

MegLeetch
03-25-2008, 12:30 PM
@FalconsSB

I really don't care about the rarity crap, only the quality of the site. I'd much rather be in TL than some craphole like U*-T (rarest, yet worst tracker ever)

+1 i don't care about the rarity too..

whiteyes
03-25-2008, 12:49 PM
Is today bumping-old-threads day?

Alessandro
03-25-2008, 06:28 PM
I think TL

(I)
03-25-2008, 06:43 PM
TL ofc

lightnin
03-25-2008, 07:00 PM
i agree.. TL and ST

dmanjohn
03-25-2008, 08:06 PM
I think TTi is one of the most underated because it has a great amount of movies, tv shows, and much more to select from and plus the speeds are there are amazing like, like last week I was hitting 1MB/s there and I have never done that on any other site. Plus they got the movie of the week there which I really like :)

colterwood
03-25-2008, 08:39 PM
TL or TDC

wrx04
03-25-2008, 11:21 PM
i think bitnation is underrated , they got some awesome pretimes on uploads

messi30
03-26-2008, 12:10 AM
TL and SCC

..::Prince::..
03-26-2008, 01:44 AM
demonoid

Dark Archon
03-26-2008, 03:27 AM
demonoid

hmm definitely, didn't know it was that good till its gone :(

deuce6000
03-26-2008, 03:36 AM
tti,bitnation,softmupparna

Aether
03-26-2008, 03:47 AM
SCC and TL

sabre
03-26-2008, 05:11 AM
TorrentBytes!
great 0day tracker with great packs (which are always Free leech)

dragos
03-26-2008, 09:34 AM
why the hell are you all saying TL when you all have it ,you all praise it ,everybody recommends TL for speed, content ,etc. I think TL is the most mentioned tracker of all. So how is it underrated ?

dogbarklol
03-26-2008, 09:47 AM
Limewire.

rotem1984
03-26-2008, 11:23 AM
zamuda

they have 50,000 torretns and you can anything!

Limewire.

it's not a tracker lol

Ri0T
03-26-2008, 12:31 PM
TL, TB, FileMP3.

shadrach86
03-26-2008, 04:03 PM
Tl

coolman
03-26-2008, 04:05 PM
Tl+tb

Sekai
03-26-2008, 05:41 PM

And 2 months later it was shut down >=|

J-G
03-26-2008, 06:07 PM
nCore ;)

lukee
03-26-2008, 06:50 PM
sceneHD. royally owns HDbits. content and speed is awesome thanks to those 100MBit swedes :)

The Gladiator
03-26-2008, 07:02 PM
why the hell are you all saying TL when you all have it ,you all praise it ,everybody recommends TL for speed, content ,etc. I think TL is the most mentioned tracker of all. So how is it underrated ?

That is the first question, the second one, why this thread? We already have a WTAW thread to discuss issues like this.

buggyfresh
03-26-2008, 07:21 PM
goem... and TB

pone44
03-27-2008, 12:37 AM
Dragos- maybe they are basing it on the wtaw's reviews-Tl? But compared to others on the same level? name 1 that has better speeds -content-pre-options for vips-ect? I am no trader!!! I look at the wtaw to see which trackers have tighter security and which ones i would excel in-invites being opened or signups which i do not like with my tracks but others-....Wtaw gives us a idea on(more content ect, plus love a challenge and if a site is hard to get that i want, i like having to work for it!. S*c is great too but does not offer free leech-permanent-tl does in a way, i think?(only 0day-which is more than cool!) Overall from what i see-Tl ....Rev*t probably more content - -s*c- better speeds and great content.
Yeah, speeds were low but content was amazing for a semi-private tracker.. There are none now that compare in overall content n private! if wrong pls pm me the name or a invite?:D
Re*tt- right now i hear keeps getting better n better-content wise.
Tl- for overall tracker options -speeds-pre-content, better than any i have seen!(not a s*t member or f8n-ect.) other tracks are praised enough, they know they are the best!;)
W?*t n Waff(which i have yet to see:frusty:) should also go up. Wha? has a great amount of content (in music-appz) i can not compare to waff cause i do not have but hear both are similar.
S*t ,even 2 it's level.(do not have either.) from what i hear is the fastest around w- pre-content-everything! but not sure cause not a member-never was 1.:cry:
1 day i hope:yup:

TL for sure... and are you guys talking bout demonoid.com? cuz that site sucks... terrible speeds...

fOrUmAs
03-27-2008, 12:56 AM
there are many under-rated tracker

TB,MT,Torrentbits,

cook123
04-06-2008, 12:36 PM
cinemageddon

jukesta
04-06-2008, 12:39 PM
Sct is over rated..

TL is best tracker besides DEMONOID.

Wouldnt it be cool, if the only 3 torrent sites were.... TL, Oink, Demonoid..

Man..!

cook123
04-06-2008, 12:44 PM
don't u think TL is too bit over rated not that i am complaining!!!

FaustoFerret
04-06-2008, 08:05 PM
I like TL a lot, I don't think it's under rated though...everyone loves it! when you see the tracker rankings it always says TL[10] ...how could you call that under rating?? A site I think is under rated is Midnight-Torrents, just because its open signups doesn't mean its bad....they have a lot to offer, and really nice speeds....I think it's the best level 1 out there.

orfik
04-07-2008, 03:01 AM
Which one of you idiots considers SCT an underrated tracker? I've seen people beg and plead for that site.

I say MBT & Twee.

1000possibleclaws
04-07-2008, 03:24 AM
there are many under-rated tracker

TB,MT,Torrentbits,

forumas, what's so good about midnight torrents? sure they are free leech, but they don't really have anything special that i've noticed, and there's that seeding time rule. i'd love the site if they offered good content, but its really just luck of the draw if you're gonna find anything you are looking for on that site.

dunson
04-07-2008, 05:34 AM
How come nobody told me waffles was THAT good? :D

I mean, I knew it must be a great site, but I had no idea about how big & diverse it is. :w00t:

FaustoFerret
04-07-2008, 07:03 AM
Well midnight-torrents isn't amazing, but it's still underated...I mean I don't use it anymore because I'm in better sites now, but it still gets all the scene releases with descent pre-times and the seeding rule means that your always going to get good speeds on the new stuff. I just feel like a lot of people think it sucks when it really doesn't

t0mmy
04-07-2008, 07:03 AM
i reckon torrentybytes are more underated then torrentleech, so id have to go with them zz