PDA

View Full Version : i have problem with RTS

salta101
05-31-2007, 09:41 PM
from the month ago . i got invition to the RTS site but was i cant enter there i thinked i lost invition ......ok
today ....... i got new inivition from my best friend for this site but said to me whan registration the user name its used ......ok
and very quickly making confirmation mail and received account details on my mail ......ok
when i making login the site tell me user name or password incorrect......wow
although that name and password i recived them from the site immediately :frusty:
i have lost the old account I could not work a new account, because one email invitations :noes:

dcliffnotes
05-31-2007, 10:16 PM
idk try to pm'ing to a community rep here. i think his username is also called RTS, but rts is down right now. try later maybe

r4cc00n
05-31-2007, 10:36 PM
with rts being constantly ddosed, now's not the best time to be inviting users to the tracker. their signup might get caught in the wake of a ddos, that's how your account details could possibly be lost.

salta101
05-31-2007, 10:45 PM
idk try to pm'ing to a community rep here. i think his username is also called RTS, but rts is down right now. try later maybe

i sent him befor but hi didnt answer me thank you my friend

with rts being constantly ddosed, now's not the best time to be inviting users to the tracker. their signup might get caught in the wake of a ddos, that's how your account details could possibly be lost.

i hope so ... But whenever possible loss invitation

The situation still exists after work site !!!!!