PDA

View Full Version : Looking someone help me to install utorrent on dedibox

madmann
06-01-2007, 07:01 AM
Yesterday i purchased a dedibox and i want to use it as a seedbox. If anyone helps me about these i can give him a invite for a high level tracker

clubzz
06-01-2007, 09:11 AM
Pm me about the O.S. etc you're running.

Pluto
06-01-2007, 12:18 PM
I can set it up if you would like. It shouldnt take to long.

Itachi_Avenger
06-01-2007, 08:25 PM
if u tell me the O.S. i could setup the box easily

asher78
06-01-2007, 08:30 PM
i would love helping you, just tell me the OS...

madmann
06-01-2007, 08:39 PM
Thanks mates now I learned that dedibox is having some problems and they're trying to solve them. I talked with them and they said it'd ready tomorrow. I hope it's but if i need and more help I'll pm to you again.

And the os is linux/ubuntu. And trying to work with nxclient.

madmann
06-02-2007, 02:33 PM
I changed os to xubuntu because ubuntu has some problems. And I'm still looking for someone to help

naq
06-02-2007, 02:51 PM
I've some experience with ubuntu a while ago, as well as installing nxserver. Though it isn't really that different or hard to setup from any other OS. In fact, I'll try to install the nxserver on my server soon to see how much better it can be than vnc (or not worth it?). I heard it's easier to setup now... Are you looking for someone to setup everything for you? or to guide you along the way? Give me a PM if you want my help or if you have any questions.

MrVictorRivers
06-02-2007, 03:01 PM
you can add me on as welll. I went through alot of this...kinda hands on learnign...the worst that there is...but want to learn more...and help u out....if i can be of help...pm...btw, keep, i started a Diary...Called the Diary of theLinux SedBxz....might run acrooss thaty in ur search...