PDA

View Full Version : About OiNK Trade

KaMouLox
06-01-2007, 08:41 AM
What can We Trade about OiNK in this forum. I Guess Trading Buffered Account is Forbidden ! Is that the same thing with Invits ?

clubzz
06-01-2007, 09:08 AM
I dont think any tracker likes their invites or accounts to be traded. But there probably hasnt been any accounts disabled at oink yet because of trading that is. Just be very carefull about who you invite.

Skiz
06-01-2007, 10:27 AM
What can We Trade about OiNK in this forum. I Guess Trading Buffered Account is Forbidden ! Is that the same thing with Invits ?

You can trade accounts, invites, or whatever, so long as it's done in the Invites section. :)

I dont think any tracker likes their invites or accounts to be traded. But there probably hasnt been any accounts disabled at oink yet because of trading that is. Just be very carefull about who you invite.

There have been some accounts disabled due to trading, but if you're careful about who you invite and/or trade with, there should be little or no risk.

My suggestion is to always use a Middleman.

LackOfInterest
06-02-2007, 04:17 AM
I dont think any tracker likes their invites or accounts to be traded. But there probably hasnt been any accounts disabled at oink yet because of trading that is.Just be very carefull about who you invite.

Indeed be very careful. I invited someone a while back whom i thought was very trustworthy, needless to say that didnt work out too well :angry: Now i never have any invites to oink :cry:

mbucari1
06-02-2007, 05:48 AM
I dont think any tracker likes their invites or accounts to be traded. But there probably hasnt been any accounts disabled at oink yet because of trading that is.Just be very carefull about who you invite.

Indeed be very careful. I invited someone a while back whom i thought was very trustworthy, needless to say that didnt work out too well :angry: Now i never have any invites to oink :cry:believe me, you're better off.

JKIA
06-02-2007, 05:57 AM
once banned from oink, always banned.. unless you get new ip ;)

DVito
06-02-2007, 05:59 AM
once banned from oink, always banned.. unless you get new ip ;)Which isn't very hard, with either cable internet or dsl

You must simply forge a MAC address, reset your modem, boom you have a new IP. I do it all the time.

mbucari1
06-02-2007, 07:08 AM
once banned from oink, always banned.. unless you get new ip ;)Which isn't very hard, with either cable internet or dsl

You must simply forge a MAC address, reset your modem, boom you have a new IP. I do it all the time.Oink doesn't look at your mac, only your ip. And to change that, you don't even have to reset your router. Just disconnect and reconnect through OS.

fstrulz
06-02-2007, 07:13 AM
Oink doesn't look at your mac, only your ip. And to change that, you don't even have to reset your router. Just disconnect and reconnect through OS.

Hey mate... That's only if you have a Dynamic IP. :)

mbucari1
06-02-2007, 07:17 AM
Oink doesn't look at your mac, only your ip. And to change that, you don't even have to reset your router. Just disconnect and reconnect through OS.

Hey mate... That's only if you have a Dynamic IP. :)yew, which practically everyone does. Almost the only exception is a seedbox, and even some of them come w/ multiple IP's

KennyD
06-02-2007, 05:44 PM
I'd rather have a dynamic IP anyway... I've been told that it's harder for the RIAA / MPAA to catch people with dynamic IP's because its hard to prove who was using that particular IP at the exact time. Besides if I need access to my home computer and don't wanna worry about keeping track of it's current IP I'll just use http://www.dyndns.com/ Free and reliable :)

Colt Seevers
06-02-2007, 05:51 PM
Hey mate... That's only if you have a Dynamic IP. :)yew, which practically everyone does. Almost the only exception is a seedbox, and even some of them come w/ multiple IP's

I dont. :shutup:

ibnahmed
06-02-2007, 08:57 PM
my invitee traded his account, i am now banned. 195GB buffer is lost. :(

mbucari1
06-02-2007, 09:00 PM
my invitee traded his account, i am now banned. 195GB buffer is lost. :(
wow, that's harsh

ibnahmed
06-02-2007, 09:03 PM
sorry, it wasnt my invitee. it was the one who invited me.i was expecting promotion yesterday. instead banned :D :( :cry:

DVito
06-03-2007, 12:53 AM
Which isn't very hard, with either cable internet or dsl

You must simply forge a MAC address, reset your modem, boom you have a new IP. I do it all the time.Oink doesn't look at your mac, only your ip. And to change that, you don't even have to reset your router. Just disconnect and reconnect through OS.I wish it was that easy for me. I got banned from Oink (there are spies here), got a new IP (which i actually have to do my directions, change the mac on my router), signed up for a new account, and I was disabled again! Those oink mods are smart. :)

kapowcowpwned
06-03-2007, 01:51 AM
sorry, it wasnt my invitee. it was the one who invited me.i was expecting promotion yesterday. instead banned :D :( :cry:

u had a 195gb buffer and you werent pu???

mbucari1
06-03-2007, 01:52 AM
Oink doesn't look at your mac, only your ip. And to change that, you don't even have to reset your router. Just disconnect and reconnect through OS.Those oink mods are smart. :)and assholes