PDA

View Full Version : translation please (polish)

morenoy
06-01-2007, 08:57 PM
PM'ka masowa, nie odpowiadać na nią.

Drodzy użytkownicy, FRIBI mimo że są darmowe to nie zwalniają z obowiązku seedowania. Jeżeli przyłapiemy kogoś na wielokrotnym h'n'r (hit'n'run - ucieczka po zassaniu) to podziękujemy mu za uczestnictwo w naszej społeczności. FRIBI to też torrent, którego trzeba seedować. Poszliśmy Wam na rękę z FRIBIKAMI to wy też pójdźcie innym userom na rękę i dajcie im komfort ściągania z pełną prędkością.

Personel PT

what did they wrote here please translate to me...
thanks to the helpers!!!!!

XTorrenter
06-01-2007, 09:09 PM
PM mass, answer on her (it). Expensive (dear) users, FRIBI although there are free not dismiss from duty seedowania. If we will catch somebody on multiple ( h'n'r hit'n'run we will thank it (him) it for (after) for participation in our community - escape ) zassaniu. It too FRIBI torrent, it is necessary which (who) seedować. We have gone it on hand with (from) on hand too go other FRIBIKAMI userom and they let's give comfort of pulling off with full speed memorial < they (their) >.

elioo
06-01-2007, 09:18 PM
do not h&r on freebie torrents coz you will get warn or ban.

AkaiDoresu
06-01-2007, 09:25 PM
This is mass PM, don't answer it.

Dear users, although freebies are free it doesn't dismiss you from seeding. If we catch somebody on Hit'n Run he will be banned. Freebie is also a torrent that needs seeding so please be good users. We helped you bringing freebies, now you help us and each other by seeding them.

PT Staff

morenoy
06-01-2007, 10:27 PM
thank you all
you helped me very much!